Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-25-2021, 11:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2021, 08:51 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2021, 05:57 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2021, 04:33 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Gg-fHGJ55wU6fLTO0LBbZMjWS5V6XeVBO7kkPHDT...HV=s640-nd]
So, you're on board with knee jerk reactions and political over reach.

Your lack of a sense of humor amazes me.

It would be perfectly appropriate to put him on the list. He is a domestic terrorist, no question. And besides, he might screw things up by not getting his umbrella through the door.
I'm no more of a terrorist than you or one of the morons we see flapping their gums and talking tough on CNN or the owner of Face Book or Goggle or Twitter at this point. Of coarse, a wrong move by any Democratic group at the wrong time in history could prove to be a deadly and costly mistake for all groups or persons who are associated with the Democratic party these days. Welcome to the 4T.
(01-26-2021, 02:16 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no more of a terrorist than you or one of the morons we see flapping their gums and talking tough on CNN or the owner of Face Book or Goggle or Twitter at this point. Of coarse, a wrong move by any Democratic group at the wrong time in history could prove to be a deadly and costly mistake for all groups or persons who are associated with the Democratic party these days. Welcome to the 4T.

Not a terrorist, but a wannabe terrorist.  You are constantly glorifying and promoting violence, see above, but haven't the courage to act on your supposed convictions.
(01-26-2021, 02:16 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2021, 05:57 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]So, you're on board with knee jerk reactions and political over reach.

It would be perfectly appropriate to put him on the list. He is a domestic terrorist, no question. And besides, he might screw things up by not getting his umbrella through the door.

I'm no more of a terrorist than you or one of the morons we see flapping their gums and talking tough on CNN or the owner of Face Book or Goggle or Twitter at this point. Of coarse, a wrong move by any Democratic group at the wrong time in history could prove to be a deadly and costly mistake for all groups or persons who are associated with the Democratic party these days. Welcome to the 4T.

It wasn't clear that many of the people who participated in the January 6 insurrection did anything in the open that suggested that they could do something so unthinkable. This said, anyone who attacks a police officer of any kind for political reasons is likely a terrorist. Disrupting a session of Congress is itself a serious crime, and nobody has the defense that one dislikes what is going on. In a mature democracy there is typically an effective 55-45 split at most on most issues, and when the government ends up in a 51-49 split in power with the 51 reliable forcing its way upon the 49, then the process mandates that the "49" find ways in which to transform themselves in to '52'... and, ideally, the '52' acting in ways to not unduly hurt the '48' through lopsided process.

It's up to Democrats to show and exercise political wisdom and not step on toes that do not deserve to be stepped on. Let's do, at least on our part,  things that make life better in some places that now vote heavily R  that even as late as a quarter-century ago, tended to go D in Presidential elections. How about a New Deal or a Marshall Plan for America's poor? Many people who need the help are white, and since 2000 they have been voting reliably R in Presidential elections.
(01-26-2021, 03:45 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2021, 05:57 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]So, you're on board with knee jerk reactions and political over reach.

It wasn't clear that many of the people who participated in the January 6 insurrection did anything in the open that suggested that they could do something so unthinkable. This said, anyone who attacks a police officer of any kind for political reasons is likely a terrorist. Disrupting a session of Congress is itself a serious crime, and nobody has the defense that one dislikes what is going on. In a mature democracy there is typically an effective 55-45 split at most on most issues, and when the government ends up in a 51-49 split in power with the 51 reliable forcing its way upon the 49, then the process mandates that the "49" find ways in which to transform themselves in to '52'... and, ideally, the '52' acting in ways to not unduly hurt the '48' through lopsided process.

It's up to Democrats to show and exercise political wisdom and not step on toes that do not deserve to be stepped on. Let's do, at least on our part,  things that make life better in some places that now vote heavily R  that even as late as a quarter-century ago, tended to go D in Presidential elections. How about a New Deal or a Marshall Plan for America's poor? Many people who need the help are white, and since 2000 they have been voting reliably R in Presidential elections.

In a mature democracy, election laws aren't significantly changed by people who don't have the constitutional authority to change them just before a national election takes place. You and every other Democrat who doesn't think what happened was either wrong or fraudulent deserves to live out the rest of your lives as worthless peasants/slaves and die under the rule of a relatively careless form of dictatorship. Your side f-d up dude. Also, I wouldn't rely on your senseless/careless party that we see to be wise and not step on the toes the wrong Americans either. They're already stepping on them and making more enemies and placing themselves and Democratic supporter like you at further risk of being hurt one way or another by more Americans.
(01-26-2021, 08:04 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2021, 02:16 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no more of a terrorist than you or one of the morons we see flapping their gums and talking tough on CNN or the owner of Face Book or Goggle or Twitter at this point. Of coarse, a wrong move by any Democratic group at the wrong time in history could prove to be a deadly and costly mistake for all groups or persons who are associated with the Democratic party these days. Welcome to the 4T.

Not a terrorist, but a wannabe terrorist.  You are constantly glorifying and promoting violence, see above, but haven't the courage to act on your supposed convictions.
I'm a will be terrorist during the next Civil War that's going to fought with Democrats over freedom and economics and the future of America. Like I've said, we are patiently waiting for a bunch of coastal/big city Democrats to over reach and find themselves being slapped with the use of violence and versions of economic warfare and once it starts there isn't a place in this country where a Democrat or Uber elite will be safe or immune from being hurt or negatively impacted including yourself. War is hell and hell is where the bulk of the Democrats are going to end up anyway/. So, we may as well introduce them to it. The decent Democrats will separate themselves from the radical Democrats and figure out a way to get out of dodge before all hell breaks loose or as hell is beginning to break loose. So, I'm not concerned about being caught in the middle of the fray. The way I see it, there's two ways American Cancel Culture can counter Woke Cancel Culture. America can counter it with American laws or counter it with the use modern day weaponry and good old fashioned violence or a lethal combination of both. I'm trying to warn you that this is going to get really ugly for those clinging to the Democratic side and wishing/hoping for miracle or a white knight to save them from fate.
(01-26-2021, 07:56 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2021, 03:45 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2021, 08:51 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]Your lack of a sense of humor amazes me.

In a mature democracy, election laws aren't significantly changed by people who don't have the constitutional authority to change them just before a national election takes place. You and every other Democrat who doesn't think what happened was either wrong or fraudulent deserves to live out the rest of your lives as worthless peasants/slaves and die under the rule of a relatively careless form of dictatorship. Your side f-d up dude. Also, I wouldn't rely on your senseless/careless party that we see to be wise and not step on the toes the wrong Americans either. They're already stepping on them and making more enemies  and placing themselves and Democratic supporter like you at further risk of being hurt one way or another by more Americans.

Again, the objective was to make sure that people could vote despite a pandemic. The electoral results showed patterns suggesting that the increase in voting was better explained by the increased voting activity of the Millennial generation which itself had a portent in the huge difference in voting between th e 2014 and 2014 midterm elections. The changes in rules prevented vote fraud that arose paradoxically from an entity whose influence was widely seen as unwelcome -- that of the SARS-2 virus that causes the deadly infection of COVID-19.   Over 427,000 people have died of COVID-19 in America.

The courts established that changes in the rules to accommodate safe voting were even-handed enough to allow anyone who would have voted in person under normal circumstances to vote nonetheless. 

Hear me out: a country undergoing an exit from colonial, oligarchic, or dictatorial rule can have broad coalitions because about everyone wants to see the elimination of the last vestiges of a despised old way of doing things, whether foreign rule, Apartheid, fascism, Communism, or military dictatorship. As time passes, coalitions narrow.  New democracies can have 70-30 majorities for the new way of doing things. Old ones split more like 52-47 in most times and go 60-40 only when one side has incredibly-poor candidates for Parliament or the Presidency. In American history, 60-40 splits have been approached with Mondale against Reagan, McGovern against Nixon, Goldwater against LBJ, or Landon vs. FDR.
(01-26-2021, 08:32 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a will be terrorist during the next Civil War that's going to fought with Democrats over freedom and economics and the future of America. Like I've said, we are patiently waiting for a bunch of coastal/big city Democrats to over reach and find themselves being slapped with the use of violence and versions of economic warfare and once it starts there isn't a place in this country where a Democrat or Uber elite will be safe or immune from being hurt or negatively impacted including yourself. War is hell and hell is where the bulk of the Democrats are going to end up  anyway/. So, we may as well introduce them to it. The decent Democrats will separate themselves from the radical  Democrats and figure out a way to get out of dodge before all hell breaks loose or as hell is beginning to break loose. So, I'm not concerned about being caught in the middle of the fray. The way I see it, there's two ways American Cancel Culture can counter Woke Cancel Culture. America can counter it with American laws or counter it with the use modern day weaponry and good old fashioned violence or a lethal combination of both. I'm trying to warn you that this is going to get really ugly for those clinging to the Democratic side and wishing/hoping for miracle or a white knight to save them from fate.

I'm not worried. Biden is looking to set up a focused efficient crisis government solving problems. During the unravelling the theory was cut taxes, small government and don't solve problems. As usual, a theory that was good for one time was taken well beyond the point of diminishing returns. Lots of low hanging fruit. The time will come when the Democrats have been in power too long and the pendulum may swing the other way, but it is a long time off.

Besides, you are better at mouthing off than actually doing anything.
(01-26-2021, 08:32 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm a will be terrorist during the next Civil War that's going to fought with Democrats over freedom and economics and the future of America. Like I've said, we are patiently waiting for a bunch of coastal/big city Democrats to over reach and find themselves being slapped with the use of violence and versions of economic warfare and once it starts there isn't a place in this country where a Democrat or Uber elite will be safe or immune from being hurt or negatively impacted including yourself. War is hell and hell is where the bulk of the Democrats are going to end up  anyway/. So, we may as well introduce them to it. The decent Democrats will separate themselves from the radical  Democrats and figure out a way to get out of dodge before all hell breaks loose or as hell is beginning to break loose. So, I'm not concerned about being caught in the middle of the fray. The way I see it, there's two ways American Cancel Culture can counter Woke Cancel Culture. America can counter it with American laws or counter it with the use modern day weaponry and good old fashioned violence or a lethal combination of both. I'm trying to warn you that this is going to get really ugly for those clinging to the Democratic side and wishing/hoping for miracle or a white knight to save them from fate.

For godsake, please move to South Dakota, where freedom (and COVID) are king. Be wild and free, and live or die by your own rules.

I'm a will be terrorist during the next Civil War that's going to fought with Democrats over freedom and economics and the future of America.

Terrorism is the antithesis of freedom-fighting. 

Quote:Like I've said, we are patiently waiting for a bunch of coastal/big city Democrats to over reach and find themselves being slapped with the use of violence and versions of economic warfare and once it starts there isn't a place in this country where a Democrat or Uber elite will be safe or immune from being hurt or negatively impacted including yourself.

I'd say that the fascistic Right has over-reached severely in Michigan. As the song lyric goes in mockery of such people "(They) fought the law, and the Law won". Or that is what the legally-constituted courts of law will decide in Michigan (of course, one presumes innocence until any conviction is made of anyone accused of law-breaking). 

Michigan is not much less D than Minnesota now, and from where I understand you live, anything like that will almost certainly be swatted down. Note well: criminal conspiracies in real life typically implode just as do the one by the fictional Jerry Lundegaard in Fargo. (Title notwithstanding, much of the activity takes place in Minnesota). 

Quote:War is hell and hell is where the bulk of the Democrats are going to end up  anyway.

I have my idea of what Heaven is as an abode of the Just irrespective of their culture and origin. Imagine what that would be like. It sounds much like a Jewish conception of Paradise. One must assume that God is just lest he simply be a gangster or tyrant to be dreaded and avoided, much like an Al Capone or Saddam Hussein. If there is a Hell, it is full of horrible souls. I would twist the Puritan conception of one of the delights of Heaven as a ringside seat to watch the eternal torments upon the damned, as watching dogs of the SS devouring the souls of Nazis would probably get very old very fast. More likely the damned are obliged to watch the eternal bliss of those victims that they might have led to the gas chambers... forever. Now that would be punishment! 

Why do I like the Jewish conception? Because it is the most inclusive!   

Quote:So, we may as well introduce them to it. The decent Democrats will separate themselves from the radical  Democrats and figure out a way to get out of dodge before all hell breaks loose or as hell is beginning to break loose.

There is nothing decent about inhuman fascism. Calling it American makes it no better than calling an F-5 tornado that cuts a path of death and destruction through Oklahoma "American" somehow improves the tornado.  

Quote:So, I'm not concerned about being caught in the middle of the fray. The way I see it, there's two ways American Cancel Culture can counter Woke Cancel Culture. America can counter it with American laws or counter it with the use modern day weaponry and good old fashioned violence or a lethal combination of both. I'm trying to warn you that this is going to get really ugly for those clinging to the Democratic side and wishing/hoping for miracle or a white knight to save them from fate.

Your ideas and your recent loyalty to Donald Judas Trump have become terribly obsolete. The same people who brought video cameras to document police brutality at a Black Lives Matters protest but instead documented assaults, vandalism, arson, or looting because they still believe in law and order would as readily turn their cameras against the Proud Boys.

As for the Proud Boys, they are on the brink of being considered a terrorist organization in Canada along with such delightful groups as al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, ISIS, and Hezbollah. The Canadian House of Commons voted unanimously to that effect, so it is hard to see how the Government will not act much the same. I would not be surprised if the German government bans the motto "6MWE", which means that "6 Million (Jews killed in the Holocaust) Weren't Enough". I figure that as participants in a plot against the lawfully constituted government of a NATO member it will be proscribed in a bunch of countries.
(01-24-2021, 06:08 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2021, 07:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Maher is back with tours and two doses of trump

What is it with you and all of your comedians these days? I wonder how much shit that insecure punk would be able to take from someone like me before he over reacts and makes a big mistake.

Maher would have lots of fun with you, Classic. What else is there to do with you?

Farewell douchebags! I don't think you made his new list. No doubt you could qualify, but you don't have the guts to run for office. Since you don't believe in democracy, I guess you wouldn't run anyway. YOu may not even have a face we would love to punch. But then, you don't dare to show your face or even your name.

SEE IT: Trump Plaza gets imploded in Atlantic City
By PETER SBLENDORIO
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
FEB 17, 2021 AT 9:20 AM

[Image: PKJMIPNLWVD33PGR24N6K2BESA.jpg]

Shown is the partially demolished former Trump Plaza casino in Atlantic City, N.J., Friday, Feb. 12, 2021. (Matt Rourke/AP)

Trump Plaza in Atlantic City went out with a bang.
The long-vacated Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino was imploded by officials at about 9 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, with plumes of smoke shooting into the air as the sprawling structure crumbled to the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Video from the scene showed the towering building once owned by former President Donald Trump collapse to the ground, leaving a large gap in the New Jersey city’s familiar skyline.
Opened in 1984, the hotel and casino closed its operations in 2014. Pieces of the building had been breaking off as it remained out of commission.
[Image: adChoices.png]

The implosion had originally been slated to occur weeks earlier, with plans to hold a charity auction to decide who would press the demolition button canceled shortly beforehand.

Quote:Trump Plaza implosion: Atlantic City casino comes down
LIVE: Watch Trump Plaza implode in Atlantic City this morning.
Posted by NJ.com on Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Porn star Stormy Daniels, who has claimed she had an affair with Trump in 2006, had wanted to push the button, and an online fundraiser was set up to help support her achieve that goal.

However, investor Carl Icahn pushed back against the auction over concerns about the safety of having a member of the public stand near the demolition site to push the button, according to CBS Philly.

Trump has not been involved with the hotel and casino since 2009, according to the Press of Atlantic City, with Ichan Enterprises acquiring the building in 2016.

Wednesday’s implosion was shared on live-stream video, including one posted by NJ.com, so people could watch it happen live.
[Image: 43ae470ffd1199ce18bc9658e1156548b87548fa...=600&h=367]
We can only hope that the same thing happens to Trump and his movement that happened with his casino building.
(02-21-2021, 03:39 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]We can only hope that the same thing happens to Trump and his movement that happened with his casino building.

If he implodes, it will be some time before it happens.  I suspect his shadow, if not his actual presence, will be felt for the next cycle or two.  MAGA losing bigly in 2022/4 will hasten the process, but we have to wade through those elections first. 

Look on the bright side.  He may be a gift that keeps on giving.
(02-21-2021, 04:13 PM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2021, 03:39 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]We can only hope that the same thing happens to Trump and his movement that happened with his casino building.

If he implodes, it will be some time before it happens.  I suspect his shadow, if not his actual presence, will be felt for the next cycle or two.  MAGA losing bigly in 2022/4 will hasten the process, but we have to wade through those elections first. 

We'll see. I suspect he will fade away rapidly after the current fourth turning, which is his climate and mood. But there may be others later who have such "gifts" for us, as human nature doesn't shift rapidly, except for those wonderful bursts forward in 2Ts, and sometimes during the embattled 4Ts, like ours maybe (?).
(02-21-2021, 04:27 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

We'll see. I suspect he will fade away rapidly after the current fourth turning, which is his climate and mood. But there may be others later who have such "gifts" for us, as human nature doesn't shift rapidly, except for those wonderful bursts forward in 2Ts, and sometimes during the embattled 4Ts, like ours maybe (?).

For me, the big questions are whether he can keep the big lie of voter fraud in the 2020 election alive, and whether anyone else can claim the place that first Palin then Trump held with the Republican base.  Even in the second impeachment he did not produce evidence supporting the big lie.  In throwing his insurrectionists under the bus for a shot at delaying the ceremonial counting of votes for a few hours, he may have put the whole movement in an impossible place.  I figure the cops are now taking red violence seriously, and that the insurrection is going to be a one time thing.  At the very least, the violent people will have to change tactics in a significant way.

It looks like the various justice departments in New York, Georgia and Washington DC will keep Trump in legal trouble indefinitely,  We'll see how it all plays out.
(02-21-2021, 05:06 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2021, 04:27 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

For me, the big questions are whether he can keep the big lie of voter fraud in the 2020 election alive, and whether anyone else can claim the place that first Palin then Trump held with the Republican base.  Even in the second impeachment he did not produce evidence supporting the big lie.  In throwing his insurrectionists under the bus for a shot at delaying the ceremonial counting of votes for a few hours, he may have put the whole movement in an impossible place.  I figure the cops are now taking red violence seriously, and that the insurrection is going to be a one time thing.  At the very least, the violent people will have to change tactics in a significant way.

It looks like the various justice departments in New York, Georgia and Washington DC will keep Trump in legal trouble indefinitely,  We'll see how it all plays out.

I agree, but I am predicting it will take a few years, probably until the end of the 4T in 2028-29, before what is now known as the Trump contagion will have dissipated. It will be as hard to eradicate as covid, and there's no vaccine for it as far as I know. And it could get more deadly with all the military guns around, which these people all possess. 

I don't know yet whether Trump will still be the leader through all these following years. I don't see another one on the scene today who could assume his role, except maybe Marjorie Taylor Greene. She has the potential, according to my methods, to succeed Trump, but whether she actually has the ability, the appeal and the drive is far from clear at this point. Trump Jr.'s wife can sure stir up his people too.

Other Republicans could be elected president in 2024, especially if the Democrats nominate Harris, but that's not the same as being the leader of the Trump movement. Rubio, Spencer Cox, Tom Cotton are examples I see who could be formidable candidates. Ivanka too, of course; at least someday. Rubio seems to be trying to position himself for the role by appeasing the Trumpists. Other rising hopefuls like Hawley and Nikki Haley I see as less likely to win. But if Harris is nominated, as the saying goes, even a yellow dog could defeat her.
(02-21-2021, 06:51 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, but I am predicting it will take a few years, probably until the end of the 4T in 2028-29, before what is now known as the Trump contagion will have dissipated. It will be as hard to eradicate as covid, and there's no vaccine for it as far as I know. And it could get more deadly with all the military guns around, which these people all possess. 

I don't know yet whether Trump will still be the leader through all these following years. I don't see another one on the scene today who could assume his role, except maybe Marjorie Taylor Greene. She has the potential, according to my methods, to succeed Trump, but whether she actually has the ability, the appeal and the drive is far from clear at this point. Trump Jr.'s wife can sure stir up his people too.

Other Republicans could be elected president in 2024, especially if the Democrats nominate Harris, but that's not the same as being the leader of the Trump movement. Rubio, Spencer Cox, Tom Cotton are examples I see who could be formidable candidates. Ivanka too, of course; at least someday. Rubio seems to be trying to position himself for the role by appeasing the Trumpists. Other rising hopefuls like Hawley and Nikki Haley I see as less likely to win. But if Harris is nominated, as the saying goes, even a yellow dog could defeat her.
You keep thinking Biden will be able to continue muddling his way through the next four years. Harris will be President within the next four years. I don't like it anymore than you but you voted for her not me. I figure the country will begin showing signs of splitting while she's in office too.
(01-27-2021, 01:01 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm a will be terrorist during the next Civil War that's going to fought with Democrats over freedom and economics and the future of America.

Terrorism is the antithesis of freedom-fighting. 

Quote:Like I've said, we are patiently waiting for a bunch of coastal/big city Democrats to over reach and find themselves being slapped with the use of violence and versions of economic warfare and once it starts there isn't a place in this country where a Democrat or Uber elite will be safe or immune from being hurt or negatively impacted including yourself.

I'd say that the fascistic Right has over-reached severely in Michigan. As the song lyric goes in mockery of such people "(They) fought the law, and the Law won". Or that is what the legally-constituted courts of law will decide in Michigan (of course, one presumes innocence until any conviction is made of anyone accused of law-breaking). 

Michigan is not much less D than Minnesota now, and from where I understand you live, anything like that will almost certainly be swatted down. Note well: criminal conspiracies in real life typically implode just as do the one by the fictional Jerry Lundegaard in Fargo. (Title notwithstanding, much of the activity takes place in Minnesota). 

Quote:War is hell and hell is where the bulk of the Democrats are going to end up  anyway.

I have my idea of what Heaven is as an abode of the Just irrespective of their culture and origin. Imagine what that would be like. It sounds much like a Jewish conception of Paradise. One must assume that God is just lest he simply be a gangster or tyrant to be dreaded and avoided, much like an Al Capone or Saddam Hussein. If there is a Hell, it is full of horrible souls. I would twist the Puritan conception of one of the delights of Heaven as a ringside seat to watch the eternal torments upon the damned, as watching dogs of the SS devouring the souls of Nazis would probably get very old very fast. More likely the damned are obliged to watch the eternal bliss of those victims that they might have led to the gas chambers... forever. Now that would be punishment! 

Why do I like the Jewish conception? Because it is the most inclusive!   

Quote:So, we may as well introduce them to it. The decent Democrats will separate themselves from the radical  Democrats and figure out a way to get out of dodge before all hell breaks loose or as hell is beginning to break loose.

There is nothing decent about inhuman fascism. Calling it American makes it no better than calling an F-5 tornado that cuts a path of death and destruction through Oklahoma "American" somehow improves the tornado.  

Quote:So, I'm not concerned about being caught in the middle of the fray. The way I see it, there's two ways American Cancel Culture can counter Woke Cancel Culture. America can counter it with American laws or counter it with the use modern day weaponry and good old fashioned violence or a lethal combination of both. I'm trying to warn you that this is going to get really ugly for those clinging to the Democratic side and wishing/hoping for miracle or a white knight to save them from fate.

Your ideas and your recent loyalty to Donald Judas Trump have become terribly obsolete. The same people who brought video cameras to document police brutality at a Black Lives Matters protest but instead documented assaults, vandalism, arson, or looting because they still believe in law and order would as readily turn their cameras against the Proud Boys.

As for the Proud Boys, they are on the brink of being considered a terrorist organization in Canada along with such delightful groups as al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, ISIS, and Hezbollah. The Canadian House of Commons voted unanimously to that effect, so it is hard to see how the Government will not act much the same. I would not be surprised if the German government bans the motto "6MWE", which means that "6 Million (Jews killed in the Holocaust) Weren't Enough". I figure that as participants in a plot against the lawfully constituted government of a NATO member it will be proscribed in a bunch of countries.
I'm a loyal American who supported Trump who will support Trump again if decides to run again in 2024. You're a loyal Democrat who will be stuck voting for Harris and stuck with a party on the brink of imploding by then. We got a rough and challenging  road ahead of us with an old dude who forgets where he's at, who loses his train of thought and sounds like an imbecile who can't answer hard questions or hop on a plane at anytime. I told you that this wasn't the time to elect a weak leader like you did any way. So, I hope you'll be ready to accept the consequences of doing that in or within the next four years depending on how bad things get before then. You fucked up and you and every other dip shit here are going to pay the price for doing it at the wrong time in history. You talk a lot but you don't pay attention to what you say or what you say you believe or the obvious signs associated with the kinds of government that you fear the most and claim that you would never support.
Well, I guess we could hope the same happens to the DNC's main head quarter and all its local offices and the offices of its political affiliates too. Do you really want us to go there? I don't care if the Democrats open up another can of worms and America goes there, do you? You should be more careful about what you say because times are about to become more dangerous for Democrats and Progressives as Americans get more pissed and more open to getting rid of them. It's early 4T and your talking like its half way over and you already won.