Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Real men love Hillary. Real men hate trump.
(07-28-2016, 11:16 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2016, 09:29 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2016, 07:27 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 13659070_280172155673971_336785882393416...e=583752F4]

So, what's Number 1?

1. Moose-slims! Including Barack HUSSEIN Obama, that enabler of Radical Islamic Terrorism. (Whoops!)

4. Black men marrying their precious white daughters.

6. Mexican-Americans marrying their precious white daughters.
Hillary isn't scary. She turns REAL men off.

Do you question the masculinity of Bill Clinton?
The Democratic speakers tried to portray Trump, among other things, as a bully.  His response?  Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him

I wouldn't be surprised by the usual Trump 'after the gaff' disclaimer that he doesn't mean to say what he says, but he isn't exactly rebutting the Democratic claim.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/d...index.html

More alleged "entertaining humor" from Donald. I wonder too what he means by "hit." He has the aura of a gangster. We know what a "hit" means in the gangster world.

People like David Brooks wondered why his acceptance speech wasn't more "entertaining." That would have meant a speech full of insults, taunts, brags and threats. That's the "entertainment" he offers.
Justin Bieber and his manager Scooter Braun stick it to the Trumpster and the GOPPERS. No thanks, I'm not coming to Cleveland, even if you pay me $5 million!

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/justin-bi...r=u29ez2le
(07-29-2016, 05:01 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: [ -> ]The Democratic speakers tried to portray Trump, among other things, as a bully.  His response?  Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him

I wouldn't be surprised by the usual Trump 'after the gaff' disclaimer that he doesn't mean to say what he says, but he isn't exactly rebutting the Democratic claim.
It looked to me like the Democratic speakers were "hitting" him pretty hard.
(07-29-2016, 11:08 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 05:01 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: [ -> ]The Democratic speakers tried to portray Trump, among other things, as a bully.  His response?  Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him

Trump's a bully and bullies support him. He represents the bully constituency (shout out to Classic).
The chances are likely that you'd start the fight with me and I'd finish it. You're not picking on a white supremacist. You're picking on a regular American white dude who doesn't give a darn if you're black or that she's a woman.
(07-29-2016, 02:23 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2016, 09:29 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2016, 07:27 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 13659070_280172155673971_336785882393416...e=583752F4]

So, what's Number 1?

1. Moose-slims! Including Barack HUSSEIN Obama, that enabler of Radical Islamic Terrorism. (Whoops!)

REAL men don't cheat on their wives.
(07-29-2016, 07:40 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 07:31 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 02:23 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2016, 09:29 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]1. Moose-slims! Including Barack HUSSEIN Obama, that enabler of Radical Islamic Terrorism. (Whoops!)

Great point there.
Eric doesn't even know what a REAL man is?
(07-29-2016, 07:58 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 07:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 07:31 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 02:23 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]Do you question the masculinity of Bill Clinton?
Great point there.
Have not the foggiest idea what he thinks a real man is. I am simply agreeing with you regarding real gentlemen do not cheat on their wives.
Well, at least we are smart enough to know that Bill Clinton isn't one of them.
(07-29-2016, 08:09 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 07:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 07:31 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]REAL men don't cheat on their wives.
Great point there.
Have not the foggiest idea what he thinks a real man is. I am simply agreeing with you regarding real gentlemen do not cheat on their wives.
Well, at least we are smart enough to  know that Bill Clinton isn't one of them.

I concur that good men do not cheat on their wives. I can't think of many men of genius-grade intelligence more sexually active and strictly heterosexual than Bill Clinton, past or present -- except perhaps Johann Sebastian Bach.
(07-29-2016, 08:34 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 08:28 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 07:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Eric doesn't even know what a REAL man is?
Well, at least we are smart enough to  know that Bill Clinton isn't one of them.

I concur that good men do not cheat on their wives. I can't think of many men of genius-grade intelligence more sexually active and strictly heterosexual than Bill Clinton, past or present -- except perhaps Johann Sebastian Bach.
That is why i said GENTLEMEN do not cheat on their wives. A gentleman is supposed to be a good man. I am naturally suspicious when people go round throwing out that this and that does not make a real man or woman. So stupid. We are real men or women. But the character of a person is what should be viewed as being good or not by today's standards.
Well, you can google it and learn about what a REAL man is and what to look for as far as their basic characteristics, their qualities, their values, ect. I must admit, I didn't really know until my wife googled it after reading some woman's post about wanting to find one on Facebook.
(07-29-2016, 07:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Eric doesn't even know what a REAL man is?

That is why i said GENTLEMEN do not cheat on their wives. A gentleman is supposed to be a good man. I am naturally suspicious when people go round throwing out that this and that does not make a real man or woman. So stupid. We are real men or women. But the character of a person is what should be viewed as being good or not by today's standards.

Yup, gentlemen don't let their trouser snakes wander off like Bill Clinton.  We refer to guys like Bill Clinton as "Tom Cats" because that animal is what they act like.

Maybe a "real" man is not afraid to welcome into office a qualified and competent woman president, instead of a supposed "real" man who is not qualified for the office.
(07-29-2016, 09:09 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 08:57 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 08:09 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Well, at least we are smart enough to  know that Bill Clinton isn't one of them.

Yup, gentlemen don't let their trouser snakes wander off like Bill Clinton.  We refer to guys like Bill Clinton as "Tom Cats" because that animal is what they act like.
He also could be spreading some STI or getting it from someone. That is the way to go about it. Then of course go back to his unsuspecting wife and giving it to her. Not to mention breaking trust and vows and the like....
I mean it is his biz but when married you are hurting your loved one while doing that. If you have problems, talk to your partner. If it does not work out break it off. Responsibility.

The point being made above by brower is that Bill was not turned off by Hillary; nor should any "real" man or anyone else be, whether (s)he is a "real man" or not. As far as using Bill's behavior to determine who should be elected to what is concerned, "it is his biz" is the relevant point, and always was. No other point is relevant. I know you love to go off into irrelevant arguments Tara, but it serves no purpose. Stick to the point. Trump is the point of this thread. Conservatives like Classic and Galen will do anything to get people off the relevant point. You can just enjoy the music on the other thread too, or think too much and argue about nothing. It's your call.
The Cleveland convention crowd did their 'Lock her up!" chant a week ago.  Trump just endorsed that, 'I'm starting to agree'

This is par for the course with his use of language that pushes the spiral of violence. He doesn't say he wants to rebut what the Democratic speakers are saying, he says he wants to be physically violent with them. He doesn't say he wants to defeat his opponent in an election, he says he wants to imprison opposing politicians.

Now, I'm not quite one to say Trump is Hitler's long lost clone. Trump does show a persistent liking for Agricultural Age tyrannic government, with his endorsement of great leaders like Saddam Hussain. He might be as close to a Cynic Hero style restoree politician as we are apt to find within America. Still, not all tyrants or wannabe tyrants are equally bad. At this point Trump is reality connected enough to state his mind but not to try to act on it. He hasn't actually punched anybody. He didn't find any Republican Philadelphia cops and send them into the convention to arrest Hillary.

But I wouldn't want to tempt him by granting him the power to actually do what he says he wants to do.
(07-30-2016, 10:04 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: [ -> ]The Cleveland convention crowd did their 'Lock her up!" chant a week ago.  Trump just endorsed that, 'I'm starting to agree'

This is par for the course with his use of language that pushes the spiral of violence.  He doesn't say he wants to rebut what the Democratic speakers are saying, he says he wants to be physically violent with them.  He doesn't say he wants to defeat his opponent in an election, he says he wants to imprison opposing politicians.

Now, I'm not quite one to say Trump is Hitler's long lost clone.  Trump does show a persistent liking for Agricultural Age tyrannic government, with his endorsement of great leaders like Saddam Hussain.  He might be as close to a Cynic Hero restoree politicians as we are apt to find.  Still, not all tyrants or wannabe tyrants are equally bad.  At this point Trump is reality connected enough to state his mind but not to try to act on it.  He hasn't actually punched anybody.  He didn't find any Republican Philadelphia cops and send them into the convention to arrest Hillary.

But I wouldn't want to tempt him by granting him the power to actually do what he says he wants to do.
Lets see, the Democrats are allowed to "hit" Trump for this and that or for whatever they want but Trump is chastised for saying he's going to "hit" them back. Are you into child's play? Do you think child's play is going to resolve issues? Do you really want to do liberal child play with an old school adult? I'll do liberal child's play if you want just for shits and giggles and to see how many emotional twits it drums up. Hell, I played that game all through the Bush years. I played it with Kiff. Where's Kiff? I played it so well that your numbers fell greatly and older posters began dropping out. I "hit" hard and I "hit" where it has the greatest impact and where it really hurts. I expect more from a so-called intelligent adult like yourself. I know who the real bully beaters are and who they tend to support. I also know the name of candidate who represents them. Did you go to a similar high school as me? A larger suburban high school with several social groups? If you did, did you pay much attention to what actually made it work?
(07-30-2016, 01:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Lets see, the Democrats are allowed to "hit" Trump for this and that or for whatever they want but Trump is chastised for saying he's going to "hit" them back. Are you into child's play? Do you think child's play is going to resolve issues?

Quote me a leading Democrat saying literally that he wants to "hit" Trump or Republicans.

Quote: Do you really want to do liberal child play with an old school adult? I'll do liberal child's play if you want just for shits and giggles and to see how many emotional twits it drums up. Hell, I played that game all through the Bush years. I played it with Kiff. Where's Kiff? I played it so well that your numbers fell greatly and older posters began dropping out. I "hit" hard and I "hit" where it has the greatest impact and where it really hurts.

We can handle you just fine.

Quote:I know who the real bully beaters are and who they tend to support. I also know the name of candidate who represents them. Did you go to a similar high school as me? A larger suburban high school with several social groups? If you did, did you pay much attention to what actually made it work?

The clicks dissolved during the core 2T years. That was really cool! It can happen again. Meanwhile yes, we know who the bully is, and now he's saying he wants to hit us.
(07-30-2016, 01:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2016, 10:04 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: [ -> ]The Cleveland convention crowd did their 'Lock her up!" chant a week ago.  Trump just endorsed that, 'I'm starting to agree'

This is par for the course with his use of language that pushes the spiral of violence.  He doesn't say he wants to rebut what the Democratic speakers are saying, he says he wants to be physically violent with them.  He doesn't say he wants to defeat his opponent in an election, he says he wants to imprison opposing politicians.

Now, I'm not quite one to say Trump is Hitler's long lost clone.  Trump does show a persistent liking for Agricultural Age tyrannic government, with his endorsement of great leaders like Saddam Hussain.  He might be as close to a Cynic Hero restoree politicians as we are apt to find.  Still, not all tyrants or wannabe tyrants are equally bad.  At this point Trump is reality connected enough to state his mind but not to try to act on it.  He hasn't actually punched anybody.  He didn't find any Republican Philadelphia cops and send them into the convention to arrest Hillary.

Lets see, the Democrats are allowed to "hit" Trump for this and that or for whatever they want but Trump is chastised for saying he's going to "hit" them back. Are you into child's play? Do you think child's play is going to resolve issues? Do you really want to do liberal child play with an old school adult? I'll do liberal child's play if you want just for shits and giggles and to see how many emotional twits it drums up. Hell, I played that game all through the Bush years. I played it with Kiff. Where's Kiff? I played it so well that your numbers fell greatly and older posters began dropping out. I "hit" hard and I "hit" where it has the greatest impact and where it really hurts. I expect more from a so-called intelligent adult like yourself. I know who the real bully beaters are and who they tend to support. I also know the name of candidate who represents them. Did you go to a similar high school as me? A larger suburban high school with several social groups? If you did, did you pay much attention to what actually made it work?

Did you watch the conventions at all?  If so, did you pay attention.  It seems not.  'Hit' is Trump's word.  He is the one shifting the discussion from exchange of ideas and ideals to a tone of not so veiled violence.
(07-30-2016, 01:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you watch the conventions at all?  If so, did you pay attention?  It seems not.  'Hit' is Trump's word.  He is the one shifting the discussion from the exchange of ideas and ideals to a tone of not so veiled violence.