Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A Parody of The Girl from Ipanema by Sandy and Richard Riccardi
https://youtu.be/IK7oa7AjCNM
https://www.facebook.com/292825067410524...587610890/

At least, livin' by the sea, maybe when his policies melt Antarctica, the sea level will rise fast enough to engulf him. We can hope for at least SOME benefit from his war on Nature.....

The new favorite Trumpword!

Can We Believe Anything Trump Says?: A Closer Look

What's in those CIA binders about Russia and Drump that were given to congress?

Maybe something Rags LIKES!

THIS cowboy tells it like it is.

Trump says, "Grandma, get a job!"

Republicans are so pleased that Trump didn't nominate Judge Judy!

Is Elvis alive? Spicer's press briefing on Late Night with Seth
Bill Maher has a challenge for Gorsuch, Bob Butler and other originalists: it's like asking "What would slaveholders do?"

Ivanka is there now to carry the nuclear codes in one of her fashion purses....

Maher interviews president of American Conservative Union
https://youtu.be/Qy2z2QQQKUU

New Rule: Trump and the Long Con
https://youtu.be/35T9jC_MASQ
"Act now and we'll throw in a second wall absolutely free!"

Overtime
https://youtu.be/f6iEOe_8HPk
One thing you've got to give Trump is that he is expressive.  He does that (expletive deleted) grin often, but has a stern frown that shows up frequently too.  This gives the media a fine choice of photographs to lead off with, depending on the mood of the current news cycle.
[Image: 17426322_10211093192838658_3659324841910...e=59691883]
[Image: 17626396_10211110201823872_3598555920734...e=595E5936]

Roy Rigordaeva
Another great jobs idea is to replace mail trucks with the Pony Express

Mike Berhow
This meme is a terrible idea. You know the idiot will do it if he sees it.

Samuel J Maggio
Let's bring back smoking to help clear the lungs. Obviously liberals invented that whole lung cancer thing. Ask any real American cowboy --- the answer is Marlboro!

Rob Kile
Whale oil lamps make me hungry. Drilling in Yellowstone, Logging in Redwood Nat'l Forest, Buffalo hunting on the plains (let's make sure we get'em ALL this time) Yeah buddy.. it's a f**king utopia,
Devin Nunez is in Trump's inner circle

[Image: 1050x591]
[Image: 17795866_10211145731232085_3207192612507...e=599A20FC]
Mr. Colbert explains why Drump didn't throw out the first ball, and Drump explains why we didn't elect a woman president. And Stephen has fun with some rickrolling.

(04-04-2017, 12:57 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. Colbert explains why Drump didn't throw out the first ball, and Drump explains why we didn't elect a woman president. And Stephen has fun with some rickrolling.

Eric $hillery was the WRONG woman, period.  If Warren ran, I bet SHE'd won.   Clinton = establishment. Like Ronnie Raygun said, "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"  If you're a working poor stiff like me, the answer is hell no! You know, I wish the Democratic party would clean house and purge all neoliberals from its ranks. It's time to get real. Qod, I wish that hag would just stay in the wood instead of rearing her canckles and leaving me with the feeling of ick. It's all intuition man. I go with intuition , every time. It's time the Democratic party assess why it lost, cast out the neoliberals and use Sander's positions as a template.
(04-04-2017, 01:29 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]Eric $hillery was the WRONG woman, period.  If Warren ran, I bet SHE'd won.   Clinton = establishment. Like Ronnie Raygun said, "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"  If you're a working poor stiff like me, the answer is hell no! You know, I wish the Democratic party would clean house and purge all neoliberals from its ranks. It's time to get real. Qod, I wish that hag would just stay in the wood instead of rearing her canckles and leaving me with the feeling of ick. It's all intuition man. I go with intuition , every time. It's time the Democratic party assess why it lost, cast out the neoliberals and use Sander's positions as a template.

Everyone was tired of the Clintons for a plethora of reasons. She couldn't have been right if she had a halo and wings.
(04-04-2017, 10:57 AM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone was tired of the Clintons for a plethora of reasons.  She couldn't have been right if she had a halo and wings.

Ugh.  You just gave me the image of her trying to strut down a Victoria's Secret catwalk.
(04-04-2017, 01:29 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2017, 12:57 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. Colbert explains why Drump didn't throw out the first ball, and Drump explains why we didn't elect a woman president. And Stephen has fun with some rickrolling.

Eric $hillery was the WRONG woman, period.  If Warren ran, I bet SHE'd won.   Clinton = establishment. Like Ronnie Raygun said, "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"  If you're a working poor stiff like me, the answer is hell no! You know, I wish the Democratic party would clean house and purge all neoliberals from its ranks. It's time to get real. Qod, I wish that hag would just stay in the wood instead of rearing her canckles and leaving me with the feeling of ick. It's all intuition man. I go with intuition , every time. It's time the Democratic party assess why it lost, cast out the neoliberals and use Sander's positions as a template.

Obviously I agree about neo-liberals and Sanders' positions as a template. 

But Rags thinks in black and red. I don't seem to agree that your exaggerated statements and sentiments are intuitive.

There is such a thing as gradation. I know the black and red world does not include this. 3T heavy metal rock does not include this. But it does exist; I assure you Smile

Sanders was better than Hillary, and Hillary was 1000 times better than Drump. If Americans had made the right choice, we could have had a woman president. And she would have been a lot smarter, as Drump himself implied. Such was Colbert's point. And the proper response to Colbert's point, in my opinion, is not black and red exaggeration, but....

ha ha ha lol

(although, strictly speaking, he didn't say "Hillary," so it could have meant Warren....)
(04-04-2017, 01:21 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2017, 01:29 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]<snip vid>

Obviously I agree about neo-liberals and Sanders' positions as a template. 

But Rags thinks in black and red. I don't seem to agree that your exaggerated statements and sentiments are intuitive.

There is such a thing as gradation. I know the black and red world does not include this. 3T heavy metal rock does not include this. But it does exist; I assure you Smile

Sanders was better than Hillary, and Hillary was 1000 times better than Drump. If Americans had made the right choice, we could have had a woman president. And she would have been a lot smarter, as Drump himself implied. Such was Colbert's point. And the proper response to Colbert's point, in my opinion, is not black and red exaggeration, but....

ha ha ha lol

(although, strictly speaking, he didn't say "Hillary," so it could have meant Warren....)

1.  I assure you the sentiments are intuitive. It's like this odd thing that happened at work, some time ago. There was this insert from Academy Sports from the Oklahoma City paper somebody brought to work. I saw it had this Academy Sports insert and a thought crossed my mind that  I'd see this POS in our paper.  A month later, sure enough, that's what happened. I'd agree with you that that event was also an intuitive "hit" ... or I'll defer you as to whether that's another manifestation of some sort of woo-woo. It's like just another case of getting some sort of message in the bottle from the future. Cool

2. Auras:  I guess so. Red fires can make black smoke.

3. Actually, the DNC should have kept its thumbs off the scales during the primaries. Hopefully, the DNC will learn from this screw up and not do it again.

4. Trump: Well, you know, sometimes a blind squirrel finds a nut.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ammer-jobs.  OTOH, he's off in left field wrt health care and global warming.