Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 18301622_10211474935821994_1740422245726...e=59B3F448]
Seth takes a closer look at President Trump's contradicting remarks about his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey.

Are witch hunts necessarily a bad thing if there really is a witch out there?

Mnuchin lol complete bizarre orwellian behavior
[Image: 170521182043-20-trump-saudi-arabia-0521-exlarge-169.jpg]

Yup...   Noc Nar touchers...

Nobody knows it better than me, me, me!

(which is why I alone can destroy it?)
Boy I tell ya, sometimes Trump's ads were great. But what was his real plan to bring jobs back? He doesn't seem to have any better answers today than he did yesterday.

[Image: 18664611_315535835535188_719447155353932...e=59A83F1A]

Official White House Document Promotes Goal of "Lasting Peach" Between Israelis and Palestinians

By Ben Mathis-Lilley
170522_SLATEST_Everlasting-Peach
The legendary "Peach of Harmony" floats over Jerusalem.
Photo illustration by Slate. Photo by gorsh13/Thinkstock.
[Image: 170522_SLATEST_Everlasting-Peach.jpg.CRO...mlarge.jpg]

Donald Trump is in Israel, and it's off to a great start. His wife pushed his hand away from hers on the tarmac in Tel Aviv when they got off their plane. Then he told an audience in Jerusalem he was happy to have arrived in Israel "from the Middle East." Then, unprompted, he appears to have confirmed to reporters that Israel was the source of the top-secret intelligence he shared with Russia's foreign minister and U.S. ambassador two weeks ago.

Then there was this:

Matthew Levitt @Levitt_Matt
Press statement @WhiteHouse says 1 goals of @POTUS Israel trip is "promote the possibility of lasting peach"

"impeacement chatter may have the White House flustered"

Everyone makes ghastly typos from time to time, of course; I assume there are seven or eight of them in this post. But it does seem like an administration deeply committed to the goals outlined in the document above might have read through the list of those goals more than zero times before sending them out to the press during an extremely high-profile, high-stakes diplomatic visit.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2..._dt_fb_top
I don't know why Trump thinks he can grow peaches in the dessert when so many others before him have failed...
(05-23-2017, 04:59 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why Trump thinks he can grow peaches in the dessert when so many others before him have failed...
But he's The Donald and he's a businessman and knows how to make deals!

Let' see, anything missing from the list? lol
CNN reports that nuts are being recalled.

Alas, they are only talking about cashews and macadamia nuts, not Trump and company.
(05-10-2017, 08:43 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 18301622_10211474935821994_1740422245726...e=59B3F448]

(05-29-2017, 02:59 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

Let' see, anything missing from the list? lol

Bolts on the neck as in Boris Karloff's image as the Frankenstein monster.
Some conservatives are not pleased with our so-called president's mental abilities.

So what do classical conservatives like Burke believe in?

1. Liberty as an objective
2. Government as a servant and not as an exploiter or enabler/enforcer as such
3. Responsible government
4. Non-violence
5. Law and order
6. Personal temperance
7. Enterprise as a generator of wealth and prosperity
8. Faith in legal precedent
9. Respect for intellect and reason
10. Equality of the law

This sounds like the norm for much of American life. This could as well be George Washington or Martin Luther King. It fit the supposed Kenyan Marxist Islamist (ha, ha, ha, right-wingers!) well enough.
Bill Maher lays it on thick about Trump's climate delusion.

#1 on Trending
Trump Attacks Comey, Makes Cabinet Praise Him: A Closer Look
Late Night with Seth Meyers

OMG!!!
I'm noting the 'Things Trump is doing right' thread is threatening to drop off the front page...