Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: U.S. Congress bans anonymous shell companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
U.S. Congress bans anonymous shell companies

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/u-co...22837.html
It's about money laundering -- cheating taxes, concealing assets from creditors, concealing illegal income as from embezzlement or drug trafficking... honest people have no qualms about telling how one makes one's money. Most income is honest, the consequence of toil, enterprise, skill, creativity, and thrift. Something blatantly predatory is lopsided, as in a pump-and-dump scheme.

Nobody forms a corporation without some purpose. It may be charitable; it may be for-profit. The objective may be limited liability which allows a business to sell shares of stock as a mass investment. If it is for a criminal purpose such as sanitizing transactions in illegal transactions such as human trafficking or skimming profits on behalf of mobsters, then the formation of that corporation is void.
Americans either don't know or want to know that the US is collapsing or think that nothing can be done to save the USA. Any plans or ideas to slow or escape the decay are quickly shot down as unworkable.

Instead of demanding that minimum wages be repealed or checkpoints be ended, Americans would rather beg for their chains by asking for more laws.

Insanity.
(01-29-2021, 07:32 PM)random3 Wrote: [ -> ]Americans either don't know or want to know that the US is collapsing or think that nothing can be done to save the USA. Any plans or ideas to slow or escape the decay are quickly shot down as unworkable.

Instead of demanding that minimum wages be repealed or checkpoints be ended, Americans would rather beg for their chains by asking for more laws.

Insanity.

I love it when Randians openly ask for class war.

I agree with you, ironically, about laws and the State. But the minimum wage etc. are the only things preventing open class conflict on an enormous scale.
A bird born in a cage think birds who can fly are crazy.

Americans do not know history, cannot recognize hypocrisy, and do not understand unintended consequences.

Americans love the government and vehemently attack anyone who criticizes their beloved government overlords.

Americans scream anyone loves freedom is a Commie and a nutjob.

In Chile, females were raped by the government and then forced to watch government workers cut off the ears, noses, and eyes of their family members. If they got pregnant, the distraught females said that their only wish was to have their baby be born so that they could kill it.

In the Soviet Union, doing nothing was a crime punishable with a 10 year sentence in the gulag. Some of of the torture methods were isolation, putting prisoners in a box with thousands of bedbugs, starvation, sleep deprivation, hard labor, and freezing.

The collapse of the USA is one of the most shocking and disgusting events in world history.

Americans used to believe in morality, personal responsibility, freedom, peace, and balanced budgets. Now Americans love immorality, welfare, tyranny, war, and debt.

Americans don't even shrug now that everything is illegal, everyone is under house arrest, the border is closed, there is martial law, elections are cancelled, churches are being shut, reporters and lawyers are being arrested, protests are illegal, guns are banned, there is NSA wiretapping, forfeiture, CIA torture, extrajudicial assassination, and secret police.

Americans don't care that the national anthem and US flag will be changed soon, property will be nationalized, and statues are being destroyed. Americans don't mind that DHS agents patrol the streets in vans and throw black hoods on Americans and disappear them.

Soon the Internet will be shut off, concentration camps will
open, books will be burned, propaganda loudspeakers will be set up on street corners, there will be show trials, summary executions, death squads, killing fields, cities will be liquidated, and Americans will be pushed into ovens and made into lampshades.

Every country has the government it deserves.
(01-30-2021, 10:05 PM)random3 Wrote: [ -> ]Every country has the government it deserves.

I think I will go with the quote attributed to Churchill.  "You can always count on the Americans to do the right thing... after they have tried everything else.”

Is that Trump's place in history?  He's part of everything else?
(01-30-2021, 10:05 PM)random3 Wrote: [ -> ]A bird born in a cage think birds who can fly are crazy.

Americans do not know history, cannot recognize hypocrisy, and do not understand unintended consequences.

Americans love the government and vehemently attack anyone who criticizes their beloved government overlords.

Americans scream anyone loves freedom is a Commie and a nutjob.

In Chile, females were raped by the government and then forced to watch government workers cut off the ears, noses, and eyes of their family members. If they got pregnant, the distraught females said that their only wish was to have their baby be born so that they could kill it.

In the Soviet Union, doing nothing was a crime punishable with a 10 year sentence in the gulag. Some of of the torture methods were isolation, putting prisoners in a box with thousands of bedbugs, starvation, sleep deprivation, hard labor, and freezing.

The collapse of the USA is one of the most shocking and disgusting events in world history.

Americans used to believe in morality, personal responsibility, freedom, peace, and balanced budgets. Now Americans love immorality, welfare, tyranny, war, and debt.

Americans don't even shrug now that everything is illegal, everyone is under house arrest, the border is closed, there is martial law, elections are cancelled, churches are being shut, reporters and lawyers are being arrested, protests are illegal, guns are banned, there is NSA wiretapping, forfeiture, CIA torture, extrajudicial assassination, and secret police.

Americans don't care that the national anthem and US flag will be changed soon, property will be nationalized, and statues are being destroyed. Americans don't mind that DHS agents patrol the streets in vans and throw black hoods on Americans and disappear them.

Soon the Internet will be shut off, concentration camps will
open, books will be burned, propaganda loudspeakers will be set up on street corners, there will be show trials, summary executions, death squads, killing fields, cities will be liquidated, and Americans will be pushed into ovens and made into lampshades.

Every country has the government it deserves.

...and who will be doing this?

Q-Anon and MAGA cultists are not reliable sources.
How could any American hate freedom?

Americans are slaves now. Who wants to live in a prison?

The revolution must start today. Tomorrow will certainly be worse.

The US needs an collective awakening. We are like fibers of carpet all connected together.

The elites clearly want to kill you.

The globalists control the government, Wall Street, Hollywood, and the media, but the ruling class is vastly outnumbered by the 99%.

The only opinion that you're allowed to have now is that everything is fine.

Don't you find the fact that the politicians and celebrities all support wars, debt, and tyranny to be strange?

The government is not legit.

There is no rule of law.

Who has the right to say that you can't smoke, go to church, protest, own a gun, or have a garden?

Why can the government grope, wiretap, steal, kill, and torture, but you can't?

If the government and illegal aliens don't obey the law, why should Americans?

The government tells you what to think, wear, and eat.

Practice civil disobedience.

Americans must stop paying taxes.

Don't get business licenses, driver licenses, hunting licenses, or fishing licenses.

There are not enough jails.

The 1% can't kill us all.

The US will reach the point where mobs will beat the Gestapo to death anytime they try to kidnap an American.

Move to a small town in South Dakota. Buy guns, gold, and food today.

Pass the word.
Fallacy of multiple questions.
Many Americans are into racism, the hatred of minorities.  They are against equality more than freedom, but work and vote to keep minorities in their place.

Slavery has been abolished.

In the Information Age, democracies have learned to change their culture through non violence, protest and legislation.

I’ll deal with the crisis first.  But, again, some racists are rejecting minorities.  To mix up your metaphors, what if some threads of a carpet try to reject other threads?

The elites would rather exploit you than kill you.

I suspect the globalists have had their heyday, but agree they are outnumbered.  The trick is that by allying with the racists they have made up for their lack of numbers.  That may not be working that well now.

Nobody is forcing my opinion.

Containment without war is tricky.  Debt in bad economic times can be beneficial, but the tendency to exasperate debt in good times and bad is problematic.  The word ‘tyranny’ is thrown around cheaply by too many people in ways that suggest it has changed its definition.

Democracy is the worst form of goverenment except for all these other forms that have been tried from time to time…  (Churchill)

If there is no law, how come so many of the capitol rioters are under arrest, how come so many are in prison?

Smoke, nobody.  Church, nobody.  Protest, nobody,  Own a gun, nobody, assuming no due process to prove you insane or a felon.  Have a garden?  There are conceivable abuses, but not many.

If you don’t believe in government, you get into government to grope, wiretap, steal, kill and torture.  That is rightly considered a problem.  Government that works for the people would be a change.

We should push the government and illegal aliens to respect the law rather than become lawless ourselves.

Nobody tells me what to think, wear, and eat, or if they try I ignore them.

I’d rather vote than practice civil disobedience.  Feel free.  

When was the last time you refused to pay taxes to a government you abhor?

Don’t do business, drive, hunt, fish or sneeze.

There are too many jails.

The 1% aren’t interested in killing us.  They would rather exploit us.

The Gestapo doesn’t exist anymore.

I have no desire to move from my hill between lakes.  I don’t need a gun.  I’ve done well with mutual funds rather than gold.

But they are delivering my groceries today.  It’s wonderful that we can agree on something.
The elites have turned everyone into criminals, liars, hypocrites, and cowards.

The only good thing about living in a police state is that no one can take the moral high ground on anything.