Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: how to rate a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has rating threads been turned off? No info anywhere on how to rate a thread.
(08-30-2021, 08:33 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Has rating threads been turned off? No info anywhere on how to rate a thread.

The rating is directly above your post.  I gave this thread 5 stars as an example.  Just click on the star you want as your rating.
(08-31-2021, 09:59 AM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2021, 08:33 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Has rating threads been turned off? No info anywhere on how to rate a thread.

The rating is directly above your post.  I gave this thread 5 stars as an example.  Just click on the star you want as your rating.

I noticed that it worked on this thread (and I was notified that I could not rate my own thread). That's fine, but it did not work on the coronavirus thread.
(08-31-2021, 02:53 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2021, 09:59 AM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]

I noticed that it worked on this thread (and I was notified that I could not rate my own thread). That's fine, but it did not work on the coronavirus thread.

I just rated that thread, and it added my ratiing to the list.  I'm not sure what's up with your inability to rate it. Weird.