Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Paul Ryan’s Challenger Paul Nehlen: Deport All Muslims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...itter_page

Quote:The Republican businessman hoping to take down House Speaker Paul Ryan thinks the United States should consider deporting all Muslims.

Speaking this week with AM 560’s Morning Answer, congressional hopeful Paul Nehlen excoriated Ryan for failing to sufficiently support Donald Trump in his ongoing feud with Khizr and Ghazala Kahn, the Muslim-American parents of a U.S. Army Captain killed in Iraq in 2004, who lambasted the GOP candidate during a speech at last week’s Democratic National Convention.

Trump is correct to take umbrage with the Khans, Nehlen said, because the larger question is about Muslim-Americans’ loyalty in general...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...itter_page
I guess we know why Trump is not endorsing Ryan. His clone is running against him! I hope he wins and takes him down. Well, maybe I hope that. The trouble with Ryan is that, although he's a stupid Republican, he sounds too much like he's making sense.
You know it's not too late to "change the subject" and make this 4T about Americans vs. Muslims instead of, well, European-Americans against African-Americans; i.e., Blue Lives Matter vs. Black Lives Matter.

And I'd be unscrupulous enough to float this as a serious possibility.
(08-07-2016, 04:04 PM)Anthony Wrote: [ -> ]You know it's not too late to "change the subject" and make this 4T about Americans vs. Muslims instead of, well, European-Americans against African-Americans; i.e., Blue Lives Matter vs. Black Lives Matter.

Yeah, just like Hitler turned the last 3T into Germany vs. Jews. Rolleyes
(08-07-2016, 04:04 PM)Anthony Wrote: [ -> ]You know it's not too late to "change the subject" and make this 4T about Americans vs. Muslims instead of, well, European-Americans against African-Americans; i.e., Blue Lives Matter vs. Black Lives Matter.

I'd as soon make it about equality.  I'd move towards economic equality, easing the division of wealth.  I'd make it about equality under law, with the police and justice officials treating all the same, trying to eliminate the not insignificant remnants of racism.  I'd make it about fighting terrorism, looking for individuals who are threats to the peace rather than prejudging folk according to their ethnic background or religion.

Of the three, I'd want things to focus on economics.  The other two problems aren't insignificant, they are very significant indeed to those caught up in the center of those storms, but they effect fewer people.  My sense is that the Robber Barons and their stooges are again using race baiting to distract attention from how they are maintaining an unequal society.  This is a standard ploy, right out of the traditional All American political playbook.

I'd watch how you are describing and understanding the problems.  Do you see race and religion as problems to be solved, or is it behaviors that should be suppressed?  I'd go after people who break laws and hurt others, not people who have a certain skin color or worship God in a certain way.

What is the matter with you?
Ryan in conjunction with the GOP establishment leadership rigged the Wisconsin primary.
Importing more Muslims AFTER 9/11 is simply boomer naivety and selfish desire to impose their own preferences. They never ask Gen X and Gen-Y for approval beforehand because they know those generations are more realistic and would never grant the boomers consent to do this. As a result the Boomers violate the constitution and as always; tyrannically rammed their preferences down America's Throat.
(08-11-2016, 11:19 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: [ -> ]O ... M ... G! The humanity! Those evil Boomers allowed Polish Muslims in after 9/11 ... they are taking over Brooklyn, I tell ya! Deport them all and don't stop. Even NBA players and wives of dead boxers!

Boomers never cared about preventing another 9/11. They just saw 9/11 as an excuse to carry out a power grab.