Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-16-2018, 11:51 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]The definitive solution is a less violent, more life-affirming culture.
The west wasn't won by love. Your freedom wasn't won by love.
(04-16-2018, 02:37 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2018, 03:08 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

A future leader!

Another idiot who doesn't understand that the NRA represents the 2nd Amendment rights of millions of AMERICAN voters ( 66 million for sure). What blues decide as far as their 2nd Amendment rights will be left for the blues to decide themselves. What monuments blues decide are relevant to them and their future will be left to them to decide among themselves as well. The blues should have about 5-10 years to figure out what's valuable to them and what's not before the violence and the chaos begins separating the country.

It may be, that if you reds continue to resist sensible gun control, the blues and most Americans along with them will go for confiscation and repeal of the 2A, and rebels who resist this will suffer the fate of the branch Davidians at Waco. We are a long way from there yet; students like Matt Post who is in the video here, and David Hogg especially, point out that they still favor the 2nd Amendment, perhaps even the Bush Court's Heller ruling. What is amazing is how you reds and those who troll on you tube, facebook and twitter ignore what they say, and lie and declare that these students and other gun control advocates want to take your rights away. The Second Amendment does not guarantee a right to bear arms to anyone who wants one, or any kind of gun.

Unless you want your "right" to a semi-automatic weapons of war that load more than 10 or many more bullets at a time and shoots them several times a second, or unless you want adjudicated mentally ill people and convicted criminals and terrorists to have a "right" to have these and other guns, then you should not worry about or oppose these purple (maybe not even blue) young people and others (often gun-owners themselves like Gov. McAuliffe) who want gun control.

I agree with your timing though. Blues are ascendant now, and will probably take over the government sometime between 2020 and 2024, perhaps in stages starting this year when they take the House, and blues will have until about 2025-26 to decide, propose and negotiate the things we want. Then violence and chaos could separate the country. But my estimate is that if the blues or otherwise generally-progressive elements are in charge, as seems likely, the government will have little trouble quelling most of the rebellion, and states or counties that secede in the mid to later 2020s will probably petition for re-entry. Meanwhile, a more parliamentary or federalized system than we have now may be instituted, and we may have more than two powerful political parties. These times are getting very close now. I hope people are ready mentally and emotionally for the bumpy ride.

Democrats don't understand the horoscope system I propose yet. And many progressives and other sharp observers notice what I notice, that the Democratic candidates being talked about now are not the ones who could defeat Donald Trump, even if many well-known people like Comey declare him unfit. They did this in 2016 and he still won. Trump is a talented speaker and demagogue. He can work a crowd and connect with people. The Democrats must nominate a candidate like McAuliffe or Landrieu who can do this too to defeat him. Otherwise, if the best candidates continue to be ignored, the best we can hope for is a huge congressional sweep that makes Trump a virtual prisoner, convicted felon and ex-president, or irrelevant puppet at best, by January 2023.
(04-16-2018, 04:29 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2018, 11:51 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]The definitive solution is a less violent, more life-affirming culture.

Right, in a sense. The USA had no right to the land; it belonged to Native Americans. It was an illegal conquest. Native Americans were lied to and relegated to small impoverished zones that were less than promised them.

Colonists went to war when they might have gained freedom in more temperate ways. Maybe the Revolution taught Britain a lesson and they let many of their colonies become commonwealth members. Not all of them though.

The heritage of these acts is the violent society we have today, with its Second Amendment, and a country far more gun-obsessed and gun-possessed than any other country, except some barbaric, poverty-stricken places like Honduras and The Congo.

But progress has happened. The arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice. Americans were the first to set up a constitutional republic, and it was gradually over 200 years made accessible to more of the people. That was progress and idealism, not reactionary subservience to authority and tradition. Americans broke from old shackles, and that means they can do it again, free themselves from guns, violence and other prejudices and fears, and continue to progress, if we choose. Or we can choose your path, a path of decline into oblivion. I think there is no middle ground, especially in 4Ts. We must choose: Drive forward or Reverse backward.
(04-16-2018, 11:26 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

Right, in a sense. The USA had no right to the land; it belonged to Native Americans. It was an illegal conquest. Native Americans were lied to and relegated to small impoverished zones that were less than promised them.

Colonists went to war when they might have gained freedom in more temperate ways. Maybe the Revolution taught Britain a lesson and they let many of their colonies become commonwealth members. Not all of them though.

The heritage of these acts is the violent society we have today, with its Second Amendment, and a country far more gun-obsessed and gun-possessed than any other country, except some barbaric, poverty-stricken places like Honduras and The Congo.

But progress has happened. The arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice. Americans were the first to set up a constitutional republic, and it was gradually over 200 years made accessible to more of the people. That was progress and idealism, not reactionary subservience to authority and tradition. Americans broke from old shackles, and that means they can do it again, free themselves from guns, violence and other prejudices and fears, and continue to progress, if we choose. Or we can choose your path, a path of decline into oblivion. I think there is no middle ground, especially in 4Ts. We must choose: Drive forward or Reverse backward.
The USA bought most of it from foreign powers (old European powers like Great Britain and France and Russia) and native American tribes or legally obtained it through wars with foreign powers (to the victor goes the spoils) and native American tribes. Blues are lucky in a way, blues are born in a country that the vast majority still value all their freedoms and Constitutional protections vs being born in a country with a blue regime of sort running things, controlling things, providing all the security (police state) and defense (military) which eliminates the need for their 2nd Amendment rights and the faith associated with those who feel they are/ would be able to defend themselves/believe in their abilities to defend themselves and so forth. I don't think blues understand how red (reactionary) the so-called blues are at the core. I don't think blues understand how libertarian the the so called reds are at the core.
(04-16-2018, 11:11 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

A future leader!

Another idiot who doesn't understand that the NRA represents the 2nd Amendment rights of millions of AMERICAN voters ( 66 million for sure). What blues decide as far as their 2nd Amendment rights will be left for the blues to decide themselves. What monuments blues decide are relevant to them and their future will be left to them to decide among themselves as well. The blues should have about 5-10 years to figure out what's valuable to them and what's not before the violence and the chaos begins separating the country.

It may be, that if you reds continue to resist sensible gun control, the blues and most Americans along with them will go for confiscation and repeal of the 2A, and rebels who resist this will suffer the fate of the branch Davidians at Waco. We are a long way from there yet; students like Matt Post who is in the video here, and David Hogg especially, point out that they still favor the 2nd Amendment, perhaps even the Bush Court's Heller ruling. What is amazing is how you reds and those who troll on you tube, facebook and twitter ignore what they say, and lie and declare that these students and other gun control advocates want to take your rights away. The Second Amendment does not guarantee a right to bear arms to anyone who wants one, or any kind of gun.

Unless you want your "right" to a semi-automatic weapons of war that load more than 10 or many more bullets at a time and shoots them several times a second, or unless you want adjudicated mentally ill people and convicted criminals and terrorists to have a "right" to have these and other guns, then you should not worry about or oppose these purple (maybe not even blue) young people and others (often gun-owners themselves like Gov. McAuliffe) who want gun control.

I agree with your timing though. Blues are ascendant now, and will probably take over the government sometime between 2020 and 2024, perhaps in stages starting this year when they take the House, and blues will have until about 2025-26 to decide, propose and negotiate the things we want. Then violence and chaos could separate the country. But my estimate is that if the blues or otherwise generally-progressive elements are in charge, as seems likely, the government will have little trouble quelling most of the rebellion, and states or counties that secede in the mid to later 2020s will probably petition for re-entry. Meanwhile, a more parliamentary or federalized system than we have now may be instituted, and we may have more than two powerful political parties. These times are getting very close now. I hope people are ready mentally and emotionally for the bumpy ride.

Democrats don't understand the horoscope system I propose yet. And many progressives and other sharp observers notice what I notice, that the Democratic candidates being talked about now are not the ones who could defeat Donald Trump, even if many well-known people like Comey declare him unfit. They did this in 2016 and he still won. Trump is a talented speaker and demagogue. He can work a crowd and connect with people. The Democrats must nominate a candidate like McAuliffe or Landrieu who can do this too to defeat him. Otherwise, if the best candidates continue to be ignored, the best we can hope for is a huge congressional sweep that makes Trump a virtual prisoner, convicted felon and ex-president, or irrelevant puppet at best, by January 2023.
I haven't resisted the outlaw of bumper stocks. I haven't resisted strengthening and expanding background checks. How many crazies murdered how many people after passing background checks lately? Several? Dude, I haven't met a blue who I'd trust with a gun or a blue who doesn't appear to have a mental issue/problem of some sort that doesn't impede their judgement. I've yet to meet an immigrant (legal/illegal) that I would trust with having the right to own one either. I'm glad to see that blues are willing to give up their gun rights without a fight. The Democrats can have the house for a couple of years. WTF, who cares? The house can't get anything done other than tax cuts with a slim Republican majority the in charge. I doubt it will get anything done with a slim Democratic majority in charge either. I hope you bring back Pelosi or appoint some other dumb ass liberal who seems as clueless/crazy and associated with cozy blues as her. I think America needs more identity politics and further Russia investigations and more promises of generous spending that working class voters aren't poor enough to get for free or more liberal dumb shit that doesn't matter to potential Trump/ future Republican voters of various colors.

IMO, the party of the clueless/naive and liberal loonies and cozy blues should be represented by someone of their own vs someone who seems better but who is still under their control. I told a Democrat the other day, the only hope of his beloved party surviving the crisis (the reckoning) that we both know is coming down the road is for the smart Democrats to completely separate from the clueless Democrats and force the clueless to create their own party. My issue with the Republicans is that the Republicans play to tie vs play to win like the Democrats. I didn't achieve the level that I achieved by being nice or playing the game the old Republican way of remaining nice while being viciously attacked and piled on by a bunch of young liberal dick heads. Sorry, but the compassionate conservatives were no match for a bunch of liberal low life's.

Temperate ways could have taken a hundred years or more. Temperate ways could have eventually freed the slaves too. But, as we know, temperate ways didn't free the slaves either. So, I doubt temperate ways are going to free you from capitalism or free you from guns either. I'm not sure what freedoms of yours are threatened by my 2nd Amendment right. Is it the freedom for blues to take from anyone they want and take away from others for any reason without concern of being shot like criminals? Honestly, I don't think you have a greater risk of being shot/hurt by a gun than hit/hurt by car.
Freedom from being killed by someone insane, criminal, stupid, or part of a terrorist group.
(04-17-2018, 06:42 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]

Temperate ways could have taken a hundred years or more. Temperate ways could have eventually freed the slaves too. But, as we know, temperate ways didn't free the slaves either. So, I doubt temperate ways are going to free you from capitalism or free you from guns either. I'm not sure what freedoms of yours are threatened by my 2nd Amendment right. Is it the freedom for blues  to take from anyone they want and take away from others for any reason without concern of being shot like criminals? Honestly, I don't think you have a greater risk of being shot/hurt by a gun than hit/hurt by car.

You're right; temperate ways take more time. Patience is a virtue, and violence is not. But in our world, sometimes things happen and need to get done. If we progress, then temperate ways work more often. I want some kinds of guns outlawed, and others restricted to those qualified to own or carry them. Temperate ways should work, unless opponents to these measures rebel violently against them. But no total gun ban will ever work unless there's overwhelming consensus for this, and the USA is not Japan yet.

If "second amendment right" means the right of anyone to own weapons of war, then the threat it poses is to the safety of my fellow citizens, or me, at virtually any place in the USA.
(04-17-2018, 05:22 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2018, 11:11 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

A future leader!

I haven't resisted the outlaw of bumper stocks. I haven't resisted strengthening and expanding background checks. How many crazies murdered how many people after passing background checks lately? Several? Dude, I haven't met a blue who I'd trust with a gun or a blue who doesn't appear to have a mental issue/problem of some sort that doesn't impede their judgement. I've yet to meet an immigrant (legal/illegal) that I would trust with having the right to own one either. I'm glad to see that blues are willing to give up their gun rights without a fight.

Good, I don't trust crazy blues with guns either. I am glad too.

Quote:The Democrats can have the house for a couple of years. WTF, who cares? The house can't get anything done other than tax cuts with a slim Republican majority the in charge. I doubt it will get anything done with a slim Democratic majority in charge either. I hope you bring back Pelosi or appoint some other dumb ass liberal who seems as clueless/crazy and associated with cozy blues as her. I think America needs more identity politics and further Russia investigations and more promises of generous spending that working class voters aren't poor enough to get for free or more liberal dumb shit that doesn't matter to potential Trump/ future Republican voters of various colors.

After being blocked and braked for most of your adult life, if not all, I hope that finally the wheels will start moving again and progress will resume in the 2020s. I predict that it will. We can't be super-stagnant forever.

Quote:IMO, the party of the clueless/naive and liberal loonies and cozy blues should be represented by someone of their own vs someone who seems better but who is still under their control. I told a Democrat the other day, the only hope of his beloved party surviving the crisis (the reckoning) that we both know is coming down the road is for the smart Democrats to completely separate from the clueless Democrats and force the clueless to create their own party. My issue with the Republicans is that the Republicans play to tie vs play to win like the Democrats. I didn't achieve the level that I achieved by being nice or playing the game the old Republican way of remaining nice while being viciously attacked and piled on by a bunch of young liberal dick heads. Sorry, but the compassionate conservatives were no match for a bunch of liberal low life's.

I think the Republicans have been mean enough, thank you. Meanwhile, the Democrats have rolled over and played dead for too long. Congressman Dent of PA, a center-right Republican, resigned today and said that the Center is the pragmatic problem solving group between the extremes and is not well represented in congress. I'm all for problem solving, and being practical, although in many cases the progressive wing is just trying to do that, while centrists compromise with the extreme right that predominates today. But sometimes it's good to have representatives who can work across the aisle. People are not always limited to the label that is put on them, and can find solutions that are acceptable, if they look for them.

Young people like David Hogg, if they become lawmakers someday, can work together with others, because they think it's possible. They identify as Americans, not as blues. Extreme right-wing trolls and gun nuts still knock and insult him today anyway, though, with the most obvious and shameless lies conceivable.
(04-17-2018, 07:55 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Republicans have been mean enough, thank you. Meanwhile, the Democrats have rolled over and played dead for too long. Congressman Dent of PA, a center-right Republican, resigned today and said that the Center is the pragmatic problem solving group between the extremes and is not well represented in congress. I'm all for problem solving, and being practical, although in many cases the progressive wing is just trying to do that, while centrists compromise with the extreme right that predominates today. But sometimes it's good to have representatives who can work across the aisle. People are not always limited to the label that is put on them, and can find solutions that are acceptable, if they look for them.

Young people like David Hogg, if they become lawmakers someday, can work together with others, because they think it's possible. They identify as Americans, not as blues. Extreme right-wing trolls and gun nuts still knock and insult him today anyway, though, with the most obvious and shameless lies conceivable.
Well, I'm OK with tax cuts for us and I'm OK with liberals spending billions of tax dollars to keep themselves and their programs viable regardless of the outcome/result. I mean WTF, who cares, we ain't 4t yet. BTW, if David Hogg doesn't want to be viewed as a blue, he shouldn't have become so closely associated/affiliated with the blues and he shouldn't have started acting like a blue and so forth. He chose a side and he'll be stuck on that side for the rest of his life.
(04-17-2018, 06:56 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]Freedom from being killed by someone insane, criminal, stupid, or part of a terrorist group.
Where are you going to find that freedom? Other than a liberal, who is dumb enough to promise/guarantee that freedom and who is dumb enough to believe them without their life, the life of their spouse and the lives of their children attached to the guarantee? If you want that freedom, you better find a path to Jesus because HEAVEN IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT FREEDOM EXISTS. Now, I don't know heaven. I've haven't been to heaven or visited heaven or even seen a tiny glimpse of what living in heaven is like so I can't guarantee that heaven exists.
And who is dumb enough to believe that having a gun is a guarantee of freedom?
(04-17-2018, 09:34 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2018, 07:55 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Republicans have been mean enough, thank you. Meanwhile, the Democrats have rolled over and played dead for too long. Congressman Dent of PA, a center-right Republican, resigned today and said that the Center is the pragmatic problem solving group between the extremes and is not well represented in congress. I'm all for problem solving, and being practical, although in many cases the progressive wing is just trying to do that, while centrists compromise with the extreme right that predominates today. But sometimes it's good to have representatives who can work across the aisle. People are not always limited to the label that is put on them, and can find solutions that are acceptable, if they look for them.

Well, I'm OK with tax cuts for us and I'm OK with liberals spending billions  of tax dollars to keep themselves and their programs viable regardless of the outcome/result. I mean WTF, who cares, we ain't 4t yet. BTW, if David Hogg doesn't want to be viewed as a blue, he shouldn't have become so closely associated/affiliated with the blues and he shouldn't have started acting like a blue and so forth. He chose a side and he'll be stuck on that side for the rest of his life.

But, we are 4T now. And Hogg didn't associate with or act like a blue yet. Maybe he will, I don't know. I think he should, myself. But that's up to him, not you. Or me. But anyone on any side is free to advocate gun control. Generally, victims of guns come out for gun control, regardless of which party they are in. Press Secretary Brady did, and so did Ronald Reagan.

Hogg may be an easy target, as Justin Bieber was. It will be harder for the trolls to personally insult Matt Post; he's as smooth as silk, and no skinny geek! He's clearly going places.
(04-18-2018, 01:33 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2018, 06:56 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]Freedom from being killed by someone insane, criminal, stupid, or part of a terrorist group.
Where are you going to find that freedom? Other than a liberal, who is dumb enough to promise/guarantee that freedom and who is dumb enough to believe them without their life, the life of their spouse and the lives of their children attached to the guarantee? If you want that freedom, you better find a path to Jesus because HEAVEN IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT FREEDOM EXISTS. Now, I don't know heaven. I've haven't been to heaven or visited heaven or even seen a tiny glimpse of what living in heaven is like so I can't guarantee that heaven exists.

You may have been to heaven, and forgot. Birth is a forgeterry. Life exists between lives. Maybe, but I can't guarantee it either Wink
(04-18-2018, 01:55 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

You may have been to heaven, and forgot. Birth is a forgeterry. Life exists between lives. Maybe, but I can't guarantee it either Wink
If I did, I must have fucked up and got booted out by Jesus. I can pretty much guarantee that life doesn't simply end with death. However, I can't prove it to you because I have no proof other than my own experiences with the spirits of passed loved ones.
(04-18-2018, 02:26 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2018, 01:55 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

If I did, I must have fucked up and got booted out by Jesus. I can pretty much guarantee that life doesn't simply end with death. However, I can't prove it to you because I have no proof other than my own experiences with the spirits of passed loved ones.

That's about all I have too, except others' testimonies, and some research I'm aware of. Posted earlier here. And this includes reincarnation.
(04-18-2018, 12:14 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]But, we are 4T now. And Hogg didn't associate with or act like a blue yet. Maybe he will, I don't know. I think he should, myself. But that's up to him, not you. Or me. But anyone on any side is free to advocate gun control. Generally, victims of guns come out for gun control, regardless of which party they are in. Press Secretary Brady did, and so did Ronald Reagan.

Hogg may be an easy target, as Justin Bieber was. It will be harder for the trolls to personally insult Matt Post; he's as smooth as silk, and no skinny geek! He's clearly going places.
We aren't 4t, you'd need several large school shootings occurring everyday or weekly for months all over the United States. Everything is viewed as a crisis by an older blue 4t poster. Matt is clueless and more of a typical activist and lacks real life experience with mass shootings. Do you know that Brady and Reagan were shot with a .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol that was similar to the pistol that I learned how to shoot with as a kid? Maybe I'm off a bit, maybe cozy blue America isn't a safe as blues make it out to be and seem to want everyone else to believe. Maybe, cozy blue America is a good place to do mass shooting because cozy blue America has their minds on trivial shit that's easily sued vs serious shit that's hard to defend and explain all the fuck ups when they happen. I don't know, I'm not all that familiar with cozy blue Americans.
(04-18-2018, 03:36 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2018, 12:14 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]But, we are 4T now. And Hogg didn't associate with or act like a blue yet. Maybe he will, I don't know. I think he should, myself. But that's up to him, not you. Or me. But anyone on any side is free to advocate gun control. Generally, victims of guns come out for gun control, regardless of which party they are in. Press Secretary Brady did, and so did Ronald Reagan.

We aren't 4t, you'd need several large school shootings occurring everyday or weekly for months all over the United States. Everything is viewed as a crisis by an older blue 4t poster. Matt is clueless and more of a typical activist and lacks real life experience with mass shootings. Do you know that Brady and Reagan were shot with a .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol that was similar to the pistol that I learned how to shoot with as a kid? Maybe I'm off a bit, maybe cozy blue America isn't a safe as blues make it out to be and seem to want everyone else to believe. Maybe, cozy blue America is a good place to do mass shooting because cozy blue America has their minds on trivial shit that's easily sued vs serious shit that's hard to defend and explain all the fuck ups when they happen. I don't know, I'm not all that familiar with cozy blue Americans.

No, you're not lol

The facts are that Blue America has more gun control than Red America, and the results are that there is less gun violence in those states, and even less murder and crime overall. Blue Americans know what's up, as David Hogg and his friends say. They are hip to the truth and the facts. Smooth Matt is so well-informed that he's able to express it with aplomb and assurance, and he will be a leader in this current 4T and in coming decades that mobilizes our country both red and blue in a moral and progressive rebirth. 

Young people, purple and blue alike, are the ones who know guns are a crisis. Guns are a 4T issue along with other issues, because we've already had thousands of children and young adults killed in school shootings, and thousands more in offices, theaters, concerts, night clubs, shopping centers, churches, post offices, military forts, restaurants, buses, baseball parks, streets, plus assassinations, police murders and murders by police..... Enough is enough!
(04-18-2018, 04:23 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Classic-Xer

No, you're not lol

The facts are that Blue America has more gun control than Red America, and the results are that there is less gun violence in those states, and even less murder and crime overall. Blue Americans know what's up, as David Hogg and his friends say. They are hip to the truth and the facts. Smooth Matt is so well-informed that he's able to express it with aplomb and assurance, and he will be a leader in this current 4T and in coming decades that mobilizes our country both red and blue in a moral and progressive rebirth. 

Young people, purple and blue alike, are the ones who know guns are a crisis. Guns are a 4T issue along with other issues, because we've already had thousands of children and young adults killed in school shootings, and thousands more in offices, theaters, concerts, night clubs, shopping centers, churches, post offices, military forts, restaurants, buses, baseball parks, streets, plus assassinations, police murders and murders by police..... Enough is enough!

Meh.... Too much focusing on trivia.  SJW's are just so damn annoying.   Here's a poem for all SJW's.  SJW's prepare to get drafted and die in some hellhole. History awaits.

Quote:Ragnarok

It's the age of Ragnarok
The warships are at the dock.
Oh the establishment's dying.
The lies are all a flying.
The markets are a bubble.
When they crash there's gonna be trouble.
Ohh,  aahhh, haaa ohhh yeah.
Ohh,  aahha, haaa,ohhh yeah.
Sanity has gone.
Hear the squawks of the Neocon.
America's buried in debt.
It's gonna hurt, you bet.
Climate change is on the roll.
We're still fracking and burning coal.
Fenir's been unchained.
He resists being restrained.
Over the horizon, a storm is brewing.
All over the world, people are dueling.

Heh, heh, heh.  SJW's welcome to y'alls nightmare.  Sorry Eric, but that Hogg kid is as annoying as mosquitoes. So what happens if he's drafted or somesuch?
(04-18-2018, 04:23 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2018, 03:36 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]

No, you're not lol

Blue America doesn't know shit about anything that isn't some how or another related to them. I've been telling blues that for years and blues seemed to sort start to figure that out after the election of Trump and their loss of the Senate. But, the side show/circus ( Russian collusion thing, anti-Trump bullshit, porn star shit and whatever crap a bunch of over paid idiots can drum up) with screwing around with them and egging them on and making them look like fools the whole time kind of screwed up their education and attempt to understand where other people where at as far as what relates to them so to speak. Did the black dude come back with any information for his white liberal masters? I have to tip my hat to the Democrats, the Democrats have let go of the whips and chains and the white only and the black only signs and the lynching ropes and moved to using welfare checks and government housing and government subsidies to control and keep them loyal to them instead. Still bad, but its progress as you say. Wink What are the wealthy white liberals going to do when their illegal/legal immigrants (cheap foreign laborer who is willing to picks fruit by hand for the old minimum wage(  like the old minimum wage that around when I was a 20 something) when their workforce is eliminated by higher standards?

We've had more gun deaths by suicide than actual gun violence. We've had more deaths by overdoses heroin/illegal drugs than actual gun violence. But, gun violence the one you chose. Well, that's stupid. That's as stupid as telling me that OUR cops are killing the blues blacks by thousands. I dunno, maybe that's a prelude to what's to come during the 4t. If that's so, then we are on the same page as far as the crisis goes.