Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Few Polls on Weekends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if anyone has noticed, but on weekends, there are often fewer polls. This usually drives me crazy.
Yes, me too (sorta), and also there's no new Seth Myers or Bill Maher videos making fun of Trump to post either! That drives me even more crazy!
(10-01-2016, 10:06 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, me too (sorta), and also there's no new Seth Myers or Bill Maher videos making fun of Trump to post either! That drives me even more crazy!

Short putt...

I've got enough polls and attack humor.  I've nothing against them, but I've long since overdosed.  What needs to be said has been for the most part.  I suspect Hillary has been conserving ammunition.  Things might intensify from her side as the election gets closer.  We'll see.
Some of us like chocolate, some of us like raisins (ha ha, cf John Oliver), and some of us just can't get enough of polls and anti-Trump humor! At least the latter two won't make me fat, like Donald and "Miss Piggy" ("I think she needs to stop eating") Universe. We all have our little addictions (sniff sniff......).