Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
(12-21-2016, 05:47 PM)playwrite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 05:05 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 04:54 PM)playwrite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 04:42 PM)Galen Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 04:33 PM)playwrite Wrote: [ -> ]This guy - 

[Image: dylan_zpstqpu6iaq.jpg]

- says you're confused.

Now you are just getting stupid.

You need to sit up, look around, and see who you've gotten in bed with.

I'm willing to admit my crowd includes the Birkenstock crowd as well as Hollywood airheads.  I guess you doing the equivalent is just a tad too scary for you - best just to not think about it, right?
Are we in any deeper with him than you are in with the black who gunned down six white cops in Dallas. You want to play racial games.  I'll play racial games that will raise the stakes of the game so high that it begins to place your life on the line. DO YOU THINK I WOULD GIVE A SHIT IF SOME DUMB ASS LIBERAL FOOL INTO PLAYING RACIAL GAMES FOR VOTES WAS LYNCHED INSIDE MANHATTAN BY MINORITIES JUST BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE?

You're obviously just a scared little man.
A scared little man completely ignores the white people killers and all the white people haters who are now being directly associated with his party. Something you should think about as we start approaching the mid terms.
(12-21-2016, 08:17 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 04:54 PM)playwrite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 04:42 PM)Galen Wrote: [ -> ]Now you are just getting stupid.

You need to sit up, look around, and see who you've gotten in bed with.

I'm willing to admit my crowd includes the Birkenstock crowd as well as Hollywood airheads.  I guess you doing the equivalent is just a tad too scary for you - best just to not think about it, right?
Are we in any deeper with him than you are in with the black who gunned down six white cops in Dallas. You want to play racial games.  I'll play racial games that will raise the stakes of the game so high that it begins to place your life on the line. DO YOU THINK I WOULD GIVE A SHIT IF SOME DUMB ASS LIBERAL FOOL INTO PLAYING RACIAL GAMES FOR VOTES WAS LYNCHED INSIDE MANHATTAN BY MINORITIES JUST BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE?

A scared little man completely ignores the white people killers and all the white people haters who are now being directly associated with his party. Something you should think about as we start approaching the mid terms.

I just had a Christmas party last night with about 20 close intimate friends; at least half the room was Black or Brown; some Asians, some Middle Easterns; I think there's one who might actually be from Mars.

We all, even the 'White people,' shared a good laugh over your racist hysteria. 
We all wish you a Merry Christmas
(12-22-2016, 12:40 PM)playwrite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 04:54 PM)playwrite Wrote: [ -> ]You need to sit up, look around, and see who you've gotten in bed with.

I just had a Christmas party last night with about 20 close intimate friends; at least half the room was Black or Brown; some Asians, some Middle Easterns; I think there's one who might actually be from Mars.

FWIW, I don't believe that Classic X'er is Christian.

Happy Holidays everyone!
About those 800 Carrier jobs Trumped 'saved' -

Carrier to ultimately cut some of jobs Trump saved

- it looks like the tax savings that Presidential Big Dealer provided is going to be used to automate the plant.

And the Trump Chump says -

Harry Dunne: She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
(12-22-2016, 12:52 PM)The Wonkette Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 05:05 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Are we in any deeper with him than you are in with the black who gunned down six white cops in Dallas. You want to play racial games.  I'll play racial games that will raise the stakes of the game so high that it begins to place your life on the line. DO YOU THINK I WOULD GIVE A SHIT IF SOME DUMB ASS LIBERAL FOOL INTO PLAYING RACIAL GAMES FOR VOTES WAS LYNCHED INSIDE MANHATTAN BY MINORITIES JUST BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE?

Happy Holidays everyone!

Well, he can still spend the 25th trying to be happy.  Willie

Let's just hope it doesn't require him shooting somebody in the face.  Cry

Happy Holidays to you as well!  Spongebobdance
(12-20-2016, 04:54 PM)playwrite Wrote: [ -> ]You need to sit up, look around, and see who you've gotten in bed with.

The only racist hysteria that I see is all the racist hysteria going on with the left. I'm glad you and your blue pal's are able to make fun of it and laugh about it in private like we are able to make fun of it and laugh about it in public.
(12-22-2016, 01:03 PM)playwrite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 12:52 PM)The Wonkette Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 05:47 PM)playwrite Wrote: [ -> ]You're obviously just a scared little man.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Well, he can still spend the 25th trying to be happy.  Willie

Let's just hope it doesn't require him shooting somebody in the face.  Cry

Happy Holidays to you as well!  Spongebobdance
Christmas was a lot more fun for me as a kid when my parents did all the work and paid for it all. Shooting someone in the face for fun sounds sick to me. Happy Holidays to you and all the other blue clueless and everyone else.
(12-22-2016, 02:47 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]Omg guys give it a rest. It is Christmas. Can't you be civil for at least a few days?
 I thought we were remaining pretty civil myself. I haven't ripped into Playdude as much as I could rip into Playdude in real life. Have you ever wondered how long Playdude/Eric/PB would last here, if I was able to write better and type faster and much more into doing stuff like this competitively?
(12-22-2016, 01:16 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 05:05 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Are we in any deeper with him than you are in with the black who gunned down six white cops in Dallas. You want to play racial games.  I'll play racial games that will raise the stakes of the game so high that it begins to place your life on the line. DO YOU THINK I WOULD GIVE A SHIT IF SOME DUMB ASS LIBERAL FOOL INTO PLAYING RACIAL GAMES FOR VOTES WAS LYNCHED INSIDE MANHATTAN BY MINORITIES JUST BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE?

The only racist hysteria that I see is all the racist hysteria going on with the left. I'm glad you and your blue pal's are able to make fun of it and laugh about it in private like we are able to make fun of it and laugh about it in public.
The real difference is you laugh only after making sure you're in the presence of just other little scared White men, probable locked and loaded just in case that one Brown or Black person in your backward part of the world happens by.   On the other hand, my friends can take our conversation to any household or street corner in a city of over 8.5 million people and not give a minute's thought about having your racist's hysteria.
Remember all the brohaha over Clinton Foundation's supposed pay-to-play?

Check out the White House access that Trump Inc. is lining up for the world elites!

CNN Host Demands Answers: Kellyanne Conway, ‘You’re Not Answering’

You can cut the hypocrisy with a knife.

But like the crazy nasty-ass honey badgers, the Trump Chumps don't give a shXt

I know, I know, I shouldn't be so disrespectful of the crazy nasty-ass honey badger - it does actually have and uses its brains.
(12-22-2016, 03:08 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 02:47 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]Omg guys give it a rest. It is Christmas. Can't you be civil for at least a few days?

I have to admit it is tough to leave Classic alone.

Even though he conveys it with a smile, so to speak, his PoV reminds me of some white blue collar people I've encountered in the inner ring suburbs of Detroit, during my travels. I know he lives in the Minneapolis area but he would fit right in within those further eastern communities I've described. I struggle to restrain myself reacting to his world view.

It's especially tough for me because I grew up in a community here in California that was in transition from a "Classic Xer" type of place into one that is now majority college educated with 30+% foreign born professionals. I got into street fights with kids like Classic. I had a foot in both the Classic Xer world and the so called (emerging) Blue Bubble world. I can understand where Classic is coming from but I also loathe where he is coming from.
I appreciate your honesty. We have something in common. We are from the same social side of the track, so to speak. I've had my foot in both both worlds as well. We just made different choices as far as which world we identify as the world we prefer to remain part of, so to speak. You would have been fighting with people older than me for different reasons during a different time in our history. You loathe me because I remind you of a white kid you fought with a decade or so before I became fighting age. But, you're right, I have a similar mentality as those that you fought with then. Did you ever succeed in defeating them?

The black kid who knocked my older brothers tooth out for fun during those years would have eventually had several of his knocked out had I been around during the same time period. I'm not sure what I would have down about the black girls who surrounded and beat up my sister for fun as well.  I grew up in a second ring suburb of St Paul that had little to no relationship with the city of St.Paul. The majority were rural transplants and the values taught were working class rural which were the same as working class urban. The blacks and Hispanics and Asians weren't treated as special. They were treated the same as the whites.
(12-22-2016, 03:28 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 03:23 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
 I thought we were remaining pretty civil myself. I haven't ripped into Playdude as much as I could rip into Playdude in real life. Have you ever wondered how long Playdude/Eric/PB would last here, if I was able to write better and type faster and much more into doing stuff like this competitively?

This is not civil and clearly I have higher standards for what I interpret civil to look like. If people here continue to act like children I will begin reporting. Dan is far too lenient in my opinion with you all. Which is why the disrespect continues.
Dan's an American. Dan knows American politics. Dan knows the 4T and Dan knows the 4T crowd, so to speak. Dan has no control over disrespectful feelings and resentments that exist within people. I think Dan has been doing a good job so far.

Classic is just a grown-up bully, sadly.
Brace Yourselves for an Onslaught of Anti-LGBT Proposals in 2017.

Hey Kinser, still gonna be liking "Daddy" after all this?  Rolleyes
(12-22-2016, 03:31 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 03:08 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: [ -> ]

I have to admit it is tough to leave Classic alone.

Even though he conveys it with a smile, so to speak, his PoV reminds me of some white blue collar people I've encountered in the inner ring suburbs of Detroit, during my travels. I know he lives in the Minneapolis area but he would fit right in within those further eastern communities I've described. I struggle to restrain myself reacting to his world view.

It's especially tough for me because I grew up in a community here in California that was in transition from a "Classic Xer" type of place into one that is now majority college educated with 30+% foreign born professionals. I got into street fights with kids like Classic. I had a foot in both the Classic Xer world and the so called (emerging) Blue Bubble world. I can understand where Classic is coming from but I also loathe where he is coming from.
Thing is he will not listen. Clearly he does not. Waste of time IMO. Different strategy perhaps? All I ask is to leave off for at least Christmas. It is supposed to be a time for peace. Not this. It really is quite sad if we cannot remember that.
Don't worry, you'll have peace for Christmas. I won't be posting on Christmas Eve or Christmas day or on Monday either. I'll be busy celebrating Christmas with family members.
(12-22-2016, 03:23 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]

You would write better if you showed some  respect for those who see your posts. You would probably not be such a reactionary, though.
(12-23-2016, 03:55 AM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]Not just you. It is the others....especially playwrite. Utterly disrespectful fella who is old enough to know better than that. Hopefully all will bugger off. I will be off with family too. Just thought it would be nice if everyone remembers what Christmas is supposed to be about. Not just for Christmas eve and on Christmas day. We do not have to agree, but we do not have to lower ourselves to child level either. There is a thin line between disagreement and disrespect after all.

You seem to be under the ridiculous delusion that the US is a civilized country occupied by mature human beings.  Maybe some day you can get over it.  

Meanwhile, Merry Xmas!   Smile
No wonder I have so many people blocked.
[Image: 15589923_1591802547497384_83477474247109...e=58E05151]
(12-23-2016, 06:12 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]Brrrr you should have been born a polar bear Tongue

XY lives in Southern California, so it's not that cold. As to why this thread is a big tangled mess, our dear friend , playwrite is on to something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45