Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to holiday travel I wasn’t able to moderate the forum is closely as usual; I’m back and will now be monitoring it more closely.
Welcome back
I was about to report a post for a personal attack - "You and some others here are particularly nasty" - but then I realized I don't know if personal attacks are actually against the rules here, or even if there are formal rules. I looked around a bit and couldn't find any, but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something that might be obvious. If there are explicit rules, can someone point me to them?

If there aren't, that's fine; overall this site seems pretty good, so I think whatever moderation policies are in place are working.
(01-14-2017, 07:24 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: [ -> ]I was about to report a post for a personal attack - "You and some others here are particularly nasty" - but then I realized I don't know if personal attacks are actually against the rules here, or even if there are formal rules.  I looked around a bit and couldn't find any, but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something that might be obvious.  If there are explicit rules, can someone point me to them?

If there aren't, that's fine; overall this site seems pretty good, so I think whatever moderation policies are in place are working.

-- l would say that any board where you can drop the f-bomb with impunity doesn't have very many rules

Which is fine with me too, too many rules can stifle discussion