Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: What the left has devolved to.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(02-03-2017, 09:23 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 07:22 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:20 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Milo is a thug too, even if only a verbal one
Verbal thuggery?  Rolleyes

Inciting hate; inciting violence. Hate speech. Trump is a thug too. And he has the power to wield his thuggery, and he's doing it.

Has Milo issued calls to violence?  What does "inciting hate" actually mean?

You seem to be using the word "thug" to mean "anything I don't like".

Milo is a well practiced provocateur ... and that's about it.  It's schtick.  Howling and wailing are goals.  Don't help him!
(02-03-2017, 11:41 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 11:25 PM)nihilist moron Wrote: [ -> ]Madonna talking about blowing up the White House wasn't hate speech?

Not really, but I think she'd be really happy if anyone (ISIS included) were to do it.

She's an idiot, or acting Iike one at the very least.
(02-04-2017, 12:25 PM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:20 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Milo is a thug too, even if only a verbal one
Verbal thuggery?  Rolleyes

Inciting hate; inciting violence. Hate speech. Trump is a thug too. And he has the power to wield his thuggery, and he's doing it.

Milo is a well practiced provocateur ... and that's about it.  It's schtick.  Howling and wailing are goals.  Don't help him!

Well do I know it.  And what have the nitwits done?

Exactly that.
(02-04-2017, 12:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 01:18 AM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:56 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:35 AM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:17 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not terrorism

Although George Soros again needs to be investigated to see if he is providing material support for the overthrow or destabilization of the US.

So, apparently, Madonna was only engaging in hate speech which is protected under the FA. She used words, but not actual actions.

-- dunno if it's true or not but l heard Soros us behind Justice Dems  Angry still trying to find confirmation 1 way or another

Madonna is an attention ho. Ignore her

Soros: Here's a goodie on his mischief
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewS...sp?id=1237

I'm beginning to like Mexico:  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03...gly-likely

If that guy wins, then that's another crater for Soro's global village horseshit.  As for this year, I hope some countries in the Eurozone blow up and make even more craters.

Justice Democrats: found no links between Soros and them.

Madonna:  Yeah, never cared for her or her music.

-- Rags have you looked around that discover the networks site? Bad as Soros is, they're even worse. They're batshit crazy

Looking at actual facts, rather than right-wing conspiracy theories, there's nothing bad about Soros; although yes he supported a candidate that Marypoza doesn't like. That doesn't make him bad; it might make the system we live under in which money is speech bad, and Trump/Gorsuch who upholds it, bad. What he has done is support democratic movements in the region where he comes from. That's a good thing.

You just agreed with me. Let me reword this. He supported groups that are seditious.  Besides, external interference in the internal affairs of any nation state is just plain evil. That's why I despise such pricks like McStain. An you had a hissy fit over what was perhaps Russian interference in US internal affairs.
The Problem of the Current Left is that they've largely ignored their raison d'etre and shelved labor issues and workers rights in favor of feel good cultural issues. This is shown clearly now by Neoliberals obstructing the president's prerogatives with regard to his conducting measures to mitigate with an eye to eventually achieving a removal of potential threats to American security.
(02-04-2017, 12:41 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:25 PM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:20 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Verbal thuggery?  Rolleyes

Well do I know it.  And what have the nitwits done?

Exactly that.

Exactly.  Just look at this:

[Image: 20170202_milo.jpg]

"Useful idiots" -< Lenin is the perfect name for those black bloc Alinsky Acolytes.
(02-04-2017, 08:16 PM)Cynic Hero Wrote: [ -> ]The Problem of the Current Left is that they've largely ignored their raison d'etre and shelved labor issues and workers rights in favor of feel good cultural issues. This is shown clearly now by Neoliberals obstructing the president's prerogatives with regard to his conducting measures to mitigate with an eye to eventually achieving a removal of potential threats to American security.

--omfg from the mouth of our resident fascist. Proving that broken clocks are right 2x a day
(02-04-2017, 07:52 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:35 AM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]-- dunno if it's true or not but l heard Soros us behind Justice Dems  Angry still trying to find confirmation 1 way or another

I'm beginning to like Mexico:  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03...gly-likely

If that guy wins, then that's another crater for Soro's global village horseshit.  As for this year, I hope some countries in the Eurozone blow up and make even more craters.

-- Rags have you looked around that discover the networks site? Bad as Soros is, they're even worse. They're batshit crazy

Looking at actual facts, rather than right-wing conspiracy theories, there's nothing bad about Soros; although yes he supported a candidate that Marypoza doesn't like. That doesn't make him bad; it might make the system we live under in which money is speech bad, and Trump/Gorsuch who upholds it, bad. What he has done is support democratic movements in the region where he comes from. That's a good thing.

You just agreed with me. Let me reword this. He supported groups that are seditious.  Besides, external interference in the internal affairs of any nation state is just plain evil. That's why I despise such pricks like McStain. An you had a hissy fit over what was perhaps Russian interference in US internal affairs.

I don't agree with you. Supporting democratic movements by one's own people is not sedition; it's justice. These were not violent movements. They were not imposed by the US army. They were indigenous. Movements by the people deserve our non-violent support. Russian hacking is not a movement by the people.

Attacking Soros is attacking the wrong target, to a gross degree.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
(02-04-2017, 12:35 AM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]-- dunno if it's true or not but l heard Soros us behind Justice Dems  Angry still trying to find confirmation 1 way or another

-- no my problem with Soros is his front groups like MoveOn. You think you're fighting the Good Fight, helping out the Cause, Making a Difference, when all you're really doing is perpetuating the 1% with no relief coming your way. Like the Animals in Animal Farm thinking they were working for the good of all of them, but their lives only got worse & worse

Mc Stain is McSenile, btw
(02-04-2017, 09:01 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:56 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]Soros: Here's a goodie on his mischief

-- no my problem with Soros is his front groups like MoveOn. You think you're fighting the Good Fight, helping out the Cause, Making a Difference, when all you're really doing is perpetuating the 1% with no relief coming your way. Like the Animals in Animal Farm thinking they were working for the good of all of them, but their lives only got worse & worse

Move on does great work; Soros deserves a medal for supporting them.

MoveOn is in the forefront of all progressive causes. They deserve support, not silly and stupid conspiracy theory criticism. My goodness; what nonsense is coming from this site these days. I will stand tall for what it right; I don't care what people say.

If I had money, and the current money system were still in place, I would consider doing what Soros does and support progressive causes like Moveon. Bravo, moveon!

The other side has a lot more big money creeps on their side. Which side are you on? That's what matters now.

Boy the fake news and conspiracy theory business is going great. Chemtrails, maybe some of the GMO stuff, Soros, anti-vaxxers, anti-one worlders, smart meters, Agenda 21, the wikileaks lies, the fake news about Hillary; my god, the list just goes on and on. And some even believe Oswald didn't kill Kennedy, and Al Qaeda didn't bring down the Twin Towers and Flight 93. My goodness, you'd think people would get tired of fantasy. I guess not. And now moveon too? Come on, wake up folks.
(02-04-2017, 09:00 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:56 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]Soros: Here's a goodie on his mischief

I don't agree with you. Supporting democratic movements by one's own people is not sedition; it's justice. These were not violent movements. They were not imposed by the US army. They were indigenous. Movements by the people deserve our non-violent support. Russian hacking is not a movement by the people.

1. I was thinking of the mess in Ukraine.  It evolved into violence. I'd think that the stuff he's doing here in the least inspires black bloccers.

2. Soros is just as bad as  the Koch brothers. Fatcats of whatever stripe pay for stuff they themselves think is right.

3. Fat cat funding and hacking are the same. They both are interference.

4. I know we don't agree on this. I don't really care.
(02-04-2017, 09:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 01:18 AM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]-- Rags have you looked around that discover the networks site? Bad as Soros is, they're even worse. They're batshit crazy

MoveOn is in the forefront of all progressive causes. They deserve support, not silly and stupid conspiracy theory criticism. My goodness; what nonsense is coming from this site these days. I will stand tall for what it right; I don't care what people say.

If I had money, and the current money system were still in place, I would consider doing what Soros does and support progressive causes like Moveon. Bravo, moveon!

The other side has a lot more big money creeps on their side. Which side are you on? That's what matters now.

--- they get plenty of $upport from Soros. I'm throwing my hard earned $upport elsewhere. You keep on standing tall
What the Left has devolved to? What about what the Right and the Center has devolved to to?

Quote:1. I was thinking of the mess in Ukraine. It evolved into violence. I'd think that the stuff he's doing here in the least inspires black bloccers.

I trust the wikipedia site on this more than any conspiracy theory blogs about Soros. I don't see anything there about Ukraine. In any case, there's a lot of gross misinformation circulating about Ukraine, just as there is about Syria thanks to people like Tulsi Gabbard. The revolution in Ukraine was a genuine peoples' movement that rose up against the Russian-backed tyrant there. So, some people in eastern Ukraine want to go back to Russia. Fine; why can't they just hold a damn election and have done with it? The Ukraine government of the Revolution offered this; Putin insists on supporting violence. And he denies it. And then there's the creepy, sordid lies that the revolutionaries were fascists. Bullshit. The people rose up, with no interference from the West or Soros. Revolutions of the Arab Spring era like the one in Ukraine deserve to be cheered, not knocked and blamed for rising up against their tyrants and attributed to American interference. Baloney is a very polite term for these charges against the people rising for their own freedom.

I just thought of a new theory. These American conspiracy-theory denials of the brave young people rising for freedom in the wave of Arab Spring Revolutions that I predicted are just expressing their own jealousy that we the people in America don't have the balls and the guts to rise up against our OWN 40-year tyranny.

Quote:2. Soros is just as bad as the Koch brothers. Fatcats of whatever stripe pay for stuff they themselves think is right.

No, he's not as bad; he's light-years better because he supports the right causes, and charities too. And if you don't like fatcats in the system, the blame falls squarely and ONLY on the Republicans and the judges they appoint, like creepy, fascist Gorsuch who will keep it going as long as he fucking can. I have some ability to discern cause and effect. Votes for Republicans = judges on the Court and legislators in congress who keep money in politics on the "libertarian" grounds that fatcats spending money on politics is "free speech." Baloney! Trump, Bush and Alito, Kennedy, Roberts, Scalia, Thomas and Gorsuch are WRONG and if you don't like their system, then aim your grievance at them and not Soros who is just taking advantage of the system that we Americans allow, and who is bringing just a little balance to the wildly UN-balanced system in which most big money fat cats support Republicans and their wealth and power to keep reforms that the people need from happening.

Quote:3. Fat cat funding and hacking are the same. They both are interference.
No they are not. In this current Republican-instituted and maintained creepy system, rich people have a right to give as much money to political groups in the USA as they want, and they have a right to give to their own people rising up for freedom in Europe too. I am glad Soros helped overthrow the Russian goons in Eastern Europe. They are goons who deserved to be jailed if not worse for what they did to Eastern Europe for 40 years. And moveon is fighting against the tyranny of Reaganomics in America that has gone on just as long. No, hacking is not a movement by the people for freedom. It is deception.

Quote:4. I know we don't agree on this. I don't really care.
We are all entitled to our opinions.

1. Are you sure? Soros = puppet master. Violent actors obviously don't have to have any government involvement.  I again refer you to the Weather Underground and the SLA I recall in not such a fond way.

2. If you're OK with Soros because you like what he does, then I suppose it's OK for me to be OK with the Koch brothers because the stuff they support helps my IRA balance, right? Tongue

3. Hat tip to Maryposa,  yeah, I can go with McSenile.  That explains lots of things.
(02-04-2017, 09:12 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at actual facts, rather than right-wing conspiracy theories, there's nothing bad about Soros; although yes he supported a candidate that Marypoza doesn't like. That doesn't make him bad; it might make the system we live under in which money is speech bad, and Trump/Gorsuch who upholds it, bad. What he has done is support democratic movements in the region where he comes from. That's a good thing.

--- they get plenty of $upport from Soros. I'm throwing my hard earned $upport elsewhere. You keep on standing tall

What you do with your money is "your own damn business" Smile and none of mine. I just don't like lies being spread.
(02-04-2017, 11:57 AM),Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 08:08 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:36 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:06 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 05:25 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]You think Berkeley needs to be defunded because they invited a hate speaker? They made a mistake, but they do lots of good work for the people and the country.

Like I said, Berzerkly used to, but since it no longer serves that purpose and again, Milo's speech deserves to be protected just like BLM's speech.  I've never called for BLM's anti white speech to be muzzled.

Just like with Syria, it doesn't seem to bother you to not get the facts straight. When you say Berzerkly, you are talking about some thugs who came from who knows where. They probably were not even Berkeley residents; much less students there. The university scheduled Milo to speak. Students protested non-violently. They had the right to speak too. Trump doesn't think so. To hell with Drump.

And there's no comparison to Black Lives Matter speech in any fair person's mind. BLM are protesting police who shoot down unarmed young black men for no reason. Eric Garner did nothing wrong, and did not deserve to be killed. Anyone who muzzles people for speaking out against police murder, is worse than fascist. People who speak out against a hate speaker who stirs up hateful actions, are protesting correctly. The black bloc thugs who invade campus, that's another matter, yes they are and should be arrested; but UC is not punishable because of what they did.

And there's no "used to." They do good work for the people; period.
A fair minded person wouldn't automatically assume that cops shoot unarmed black men for no reason and automatically assume that they're guilty of it and automatically convict them for doing it like you seem to be doing in your blue mind. In case you have forgotten, you still live in America and you still live under American law and you still live within an American society that still widely recognizes and strongly believes in the American right to due process. Are blues like you viewed as Americans by modern Americans? This modern American doesn't believe so.

It is more than obvious that police have been shooting down unarmed black men, and a fair-minded person can see that they almost always get away with it, and can understand why black folks are angry about this. The law does not protect them, and neither do the police, in the way they do for white people. Racial profiling is common, and young blacks are put in prison more often than whites for the same offenses. We have more prisoners than any developed country, and people of color are disproportionately imprisoned. DNA testing has resulted in many cases being overturned; again mostly black and people of color who were innocent yet put in jail. No, this is anything but American, and if you approve of this situation, then that would not seem American to me.
What about the unarmed whites/Hispanics/Asians/Asian Indians/Muslims who are being shot by cops? Do you have any sympathy for them or just the black ones? Who's liberal black butt do you have that white nose of yours stuck up now? Van Jones butt or Al Sharpton's butt? Do their black ass cracks look as pretty as they do? You gotta love them police hate merchants/deplorable on your side. You wouldn't be shit without them.
(02-04-2017, 09:34 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 01:18 AM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]-- Rags have you looked around that discover the networks site? Bad as Soros is, they're even worse. They're batshit crazy

1. Are you sure? Soros = puppet master. Violent actors obviously don't have to have any government involvement.  I again refer you to the Weather Underground and the SLA I recall in not such a fond way.

This is not about violent actors. Those early 70s groups were extremely ineffective and not much of a threat, and rather pathetic and ludicrous (especially the SLA), and not supported by any puppet masters. Certainly I don't support such groups, even if I might agree with them on some issues.

Quote:2. If you're OK with Soros because you like what he does, then I suppose it's OK for me to be OK with the Koch brothers because the stuff they support helps my IRA balance, right? Tongue

Not at all; your IRA balance is not an especially important national cause of reform and justice; sorry Tongue

Quote:3. Hat tip to Maryposa,  yeah, I can go with McSenile.  That explains lots of things.

McCain is a senile clock. That's better than a broken one, but still wrong most of the time.
(02-04-2017, 09:38 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 11:57 AM),Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 08:08 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:36 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:06 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, Berzerkly used to, but since it no longer serves that purpose and again, Milo's speech deserves to be protected just like BLM's speech.  I've never called for BLM's anti white speech to be muzzled.

Just like with Syria, it doesn't seem to bother you to not get the facts straight. When you say Berzerkly, you are talking about some thugs who came from who knows where. They probably were not even Berkeley residents; much less students there. The university scheduled Milo to speak. Students protested non-violently. They had the right to speak too. Trump doesn't think so. To hell with Drump.

And there's no comparison to Black Lives Matter speech in any fair person's mind. BLM are protesting police who shoot down unarmed young black men for no reason. Eric Garner did nothing wrong, and did not deserve to be killed. Anyone who muzzles people for speaking out against police murder, is worse than fascist. People who speak out against a hate speaker who stirs up hateful actions, are protesting correctly. The black bloc thugs who invade campus, that's another matter, yes they are and should be arrested; but UC is not punishable because of what they did.

And there's no "used to." They do good work for the people; period.
A fair minded person wouldn't automatically assume that cops shoot unarmed black men for no reason and automatically assume that they're guilty of it and automatically convict them for doing it like you seem to be doing in your blue mind. In case you have forgotten, you still live in America and you still live under American law and you still live within an American society that still widely recognizes and strongly believes in the American right to due process. Are blues like you viewed as Americans by modern Americans? This modern American doesn't believe so.

It is more than obvious that police have been shooting down unarmed black men, and a fair-minded person can see that they almost always get away with it, and can understand why black folks are angry about this. The law does not protect them, and neither do the police, in the way they do for white people. Racial profiling is common, and young blacks are put in prison more often than whites for the same offenses. We have more prisoners than any developed country, and people of color are disproportionately imprisoned. DNA testing has resulted in many cases being overturned; again mostly black and people of color who were innocent yet put in jail. No, this is anything but American, and if you approve of this situation, then that would not seem American to me.
What about the unarmed whites/Hispanics/Asians/Asian Indians/Muslims who are being shot by cops? Do you have any sympathy for them or just the black ones?

Definitely. And many whites are also victims of our current justice system which tends to assume guilt before innocence is proven. I am concerned and sometimes write letters to officials; as for example for Barry Beach in Montana, and the finally-successful campaign to free Ryan Ferguson in Missouri. Rather ironic last name, it turns out. And of course, people of color and all those groups are more frequently assumed guilty, profiled and shot for no reason; blacks just seem to be the most frequent victims of injustice. But by NO means the only ones.

Quote: Who's liberal black butt do you have that white nose of yours stuck up now? Van Jones butt or Al Sharpton's butt? Do their black ass cracks look as pretty as they do? You gotta love them police hate merchants/deplorable on your side. You wouldn't be shit without them.

Van Jones is totally cool and tells the truth; Al Sharpton is less savory.

You can't blame victims of police violence for hating the police. But the truth is that the police are needed, and they are public servants just as threatened by Reaganomics and hatred of public service promoted by you libertarians, just like the social workers and the bureaucrats you don't like are threatened by this prevailing attitude in red America. The law is necessary, because businessmen are not angels, nor are some black folks or other misguided and unfortunate folks who steal and murder and join gangs; the law is necessary and has to be enforced by police, because people aren't perfect, and the people need protection from criminals, whether they work on Wall Street or roam along Main Street.

I hope the police become the public servants they are supposed to be and respect the law they uphold, and we need new recruits especially people of color to patrol in a friendly and on-street way their own communities. Yes, I respect the police when they are doing their job properly, same as others who do their work well. And communities need to see that they do.
(02-04-2017, 09:40 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at actual facts, rather than right-wing conspiracy theories, there's nothing bad about Soros; although yes he supported a candidate that Marypoza doesn't like. That doesn't make him bad; it might make the system we live under in which money is speech bad, and Trump/Gorsuch who upholds it, bad. What he has done is support democratic movements in the region where he comes from. That's a good thing.

This is not about violent actors. Those early 70s groups were extremely ineffective and not much of a threat, and rather pathetic and ludicrous (especially the SLA), and not supported by any puppet masters.

Quote:2. If you're OK with Soros because you like what he does, then I suppose it's OK for me to be OK with the Koch brothers because the stuff they support helps my IRA balance, right? Tongue

Not at all; your IRA balance is not an especially important national cause of reform and justice; sorry Tongue

Quote:3. Hat tip to Maryposa,  yeah, I can go with McSenile.  That explains lots of things.

McCain is a senile clock. That's better than a broken one, but still wrong most of the time.

1. Maybe we need an investigation into what all fatcats are up to.  I'd like that.
2. IRA:  I'm not the only one with an IRA.  I bet most Tauri are just as interested in making a buck as I am.  But of course we don't know this for sure and to what degree 'cause I'd have to pay you. Just think of it as helping a new minority class.
3. Senile clocks are you know old. That means there is a high probability of even more stuff going awry.  It's like old cars, bodies, cat, dogs, etc.
(02-04-2017, 09:51 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:40 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 07:52 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]You just agreed with me. Let me reword this. He supported groups that are seditious.  Besides, external interference in the internal affairs of any nation state is just plain evil. That's why I despise such pricks like McStain. An you had a hissy fit over what was perhaps Russian interference in US internal affairs.

This is not about violent actors. Those early 70s groups were extremely ineffective and not much of a threat, and rather pathetic and ludicrous (especially the SLA), and not supported by any puppet masters.

1. Maybe we need an investigation into what all fatcats are up to.  I'd like that.
2. IRA:  I'm not the only one with an IRA.  I bet most Tauri are just as interested in making a buck as I am.  But of course we don't know this for sure and to what degree 'cause I'd have to pay you. Just think of it as helping a new minority class.
3. Senile clocks are you know old. That means there is a high probability of even more stuff going awry.  It's like old cars, bodies, cat, dogs, etc.

1. I think in order for that to happen someday, in an official way anyway, the money rules politics system will have to be changed so that such fatcat donations are against the law. That will take an awfully long time to happen if Gorsuch is confirmed. Meanwhile, I trust real bonafide journalists to investigate and not conspiracy theory bloggers.

2. I doubt very seriously that the Koch Brothers and what they invest in would help your IRA at all. It's complicated I'm sure, but their main interest is seeing to it that they have the right to pollute our planet as much as possible. I don't see how that helps your IRA. More likely the Koch Brothers invest enormous sums to keep minimum wages from being risen and other remedies for low wages that certainly limit what you can put into your IRA.

3. Older "McClocks" also might have a lot more knowledge and experience. McCain seems like the same old guy he's always been, to tell the truth. Senility charges are funny, but in fact he's just a run of the mill neo-con, functioning fine in his role, along with his buddy Graham; old Lindsay boy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13