Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: What the left has devolved to.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(02-04-2017, 09:35 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:12 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:01 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 07:52 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]You just agreed with me. Let me reword this. He supported groups that are seditious.  Besides, external interference in the internal affairs of any nation state is just plain evil. That's why I despise such pricks like McStain. An you had a hissy fit over what was perhaps Russian interference in US internal affairs.

-- no my problem with Soros is his front groups like MoveOn. You think you're fighting the Good Fight, helping out the Cause, Making a Difference, when all you're really doing is perpetuating the 1% with no relief coming your way. Like the Animals in Animal Farm thinking they were working for the good of all of them, but their lives only got worse & worse

Mc Stain is McSenile, btw

Move on does great work; Soros deserves a medal for supporting them.

MoveOn is in the forefront of all progressive causes. They deserve support, not silly and stupid conspiracy theory criticism. My goodness; what nonsense is coming from this site these days. I will stand tall for what it right; I don't care what people say.

If I had money, and the current money system were still in place, I would consider doing what Soros does and support progressive causes like Moveon. Bravo, moveon!

The other side has a lot more big money creeps on their side. Which side are you on? That's what matters now.

--- they get plenty of $upport from Soros. I'm throwing my hard earned $upport elsewhere. You keep on standing tall

What you do with your money is "your own damn business" Smile  and none of mine. I just don't like lies being spread.

-- then don't spread them *cough* $hillary * cough*
(02-04-2017, 09:38 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 11:57 AM),Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 08:08 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:36 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:06 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, Berzerkly used to, but since it no longer serves that purpose and again, Milo's speech deserves to be protected just like BLM's speech.  I've never called for BLM's anti white speech to be muzzled.

Just like with Syria, it doesn't seem to bother you to not get the facts straight. When you say Berzerkly, you are talking about some thugs who came from who knows where. They probably were not even Berkeley residents; much less students there. The university scheduled Milo to speak. Students protested non-violently. They had the right to speak too. Trump doesn't think so. To hell with Drump.

And there's no comparison to Black Lives Matter speech in any fair person's mind. BLM are protesting police who shoot down unarmed young black men for no reason. Eric Garner did nothing wrong, and did not deserve to be killed. Anyone who muzzles people for speaking out against police murder, is worse than fascist. People who speak out against a hate speaker who stirs up hateful actions, are protesting correctly. The black bloc thugs who invade campus, that's another matter, yes they are and should be arrested; but UC is not punishable because of what they did.

And there's no "used to." They do good work for the people; period.
A fair minded person wouldn't automatically assume that cops shoot unarmed black men for no reason and automatically assume that they're guilty of it and automatically convict them for doing it like you seem to be doing in your blue mind. In case you have forgotten, you still live in America and you still live under American law and you still live within an American society that still widely recognizes and strongly believes in the American right to due process. Are blues like you viewed as Americans by modern Americans? This modern American doesn't believe so.

It is more than obvious that police have been shooting down unarmed black men, and a fair-minded person can see that they almost always get away with it, and can understand why black folks are angry about this. The law does not protect them, and neither do the police, in the way they do for white people. Racial profiling is common, and young blacks are put in prison more often than whites for the same offenses. We have more prisoners than any developed country, and people of color are disproportionately imprisoned. DNA testing has resulted in many cases being overturned; again mostly black and people of color who were innocent yet put in jail. No, this is anything but American, and if you approve of this situation, then that would not seem American to me.
What about the unarmed whites/Hispanics/Asians/Asian Indians/Muslims   who are being shot by cops? Do you have any sympathy for them or just the black ones? Who's liberal  black butt do you have that white nose of yours stuck up now? Van Jones butt or Al Sharpton's butt? Do their  black ass cracks look as pretty as they do? You gotta love them police hate merchants/deplorable on your side. You wouldn't be shit without them.

-- white, black, Hispanic, Asian, lndians. Muslims.... don't matter. If they're being shot by cops, it's wrong. Nobody should have to live in fear of the cops.
(02-04-2017, 10:55 AM)Danilynn Wrote: [ -> ]Watching the Berkley riots makes me even more thankful I have my CCW. Trying something like that down here below the Mason Dixon Line will get you shot. We don't think burning businesses and assaulting people for no reason is a "peaceful protest".

Blocking the streets down here will get you run over, make no mistake on that. My home state has mercifully avoided most of the lunacy sweeping this country. And if that's "progress", ya'll can keep it. We don't want riots and burned out businesses, and people running around like savages destroying property.

Watching all that makes me want to book some shooting range time or go way out in the country and plink some Coca-Cola cans off stumps.  Galen is right, though, most second amendment folks would consider that a threat and take action effectively to protect themselves.

Happy Saturday. I'm off to run errands and get some parts for my vintage little VW.

Idaho and Montana are looking pretty good to me right now except for the cold because they won't put up with that crap either.  Don't even need a permit to carry concealed in those states.  Have to admit the southern states are looking better all the time.
Soros=- Koch Bros, 2 sides of the same shitty coin.

Don't buy GA/Pacific shit
(02-04-2017, 10:11 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]Soros=- Koch Bros, 2 sides of the same shitty coin.

Don't buy GA/Pacific shit

I don't know what "Don't buy GA/Pacific shit" means; but no, they are not 2 sides of the same coin. But I know you hate Soros because he supported Hillary. Hillary is on the right side, mostly, so I don't mind. The system is what is wrong; if Hillary had won she would have appointed a justice who would have legalized taking money out of politics. Because Trump won we are stuck with it for another generation. I just care about the truth and what causes what, you know. I can see beyond my resentments over my losing candidates and just see which ones are likely to make things better and which are not. The Supreme Court opened up this System, and all 5 justices who approved the Citizens United money-in-politics permission decision were appointed by Republican presidents, and all 4 justices who opposed it were appointed by Democratic presidents. Trump gets another pick, and it remains 5-4 in favor of Soros, the Koch Brothers, and all those guys giving as much money to as many politicians as they bleepin please.
(02-04-2017, 10:11 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]Soros=- Koch Bros, 2 sides of the same shitty coin.

Pretty much.
(02-04-2017, 10:07 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:38 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 11:57 AM),Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 08:08 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:36 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Just like with Syria, it doesn't seem to bother you to not get the facts straight. When you say Berzerkly, you are talking about some thugs who came from who knows where. They probably were not even Berkeley residents; much less students there. The university scheduled Milo to speak. Students protested non-violently. They had the right to speak too. Trump doesn't think so. To hell with Drump.

And there's no comparison to Black Lives Matter speech in any fair person's mind. BLM are protesting police who shoot down unarmed young black men for no reason. Eric Garner did nothing wrong, and did not deserve to be killed. Anyone who muzzles people for speaking out against police murder, is worse than fascist. People who speak out against a hate speaker who stirs up hateful actions, are protesting correctly. The black bloc thugs who invade campus, that's another matter, yes they are and should be arrested; but UC is not punishable because of what they did.

And there's no "used to." They do good work for the people; period.
A fair minded person wouldn't automatically assume that cops shoot unarmed black men for no reason and automatically assume that they're guilty of it and automatically convict them for doing it like you seem to be doing in your blue mind. In case you have forgotten, you still live in America and you still live under American law and you still live within an American society that still widely recognizes and strongly believes in the American right to due process. Are blues like you viewed as Americans by modern Americans? This modern American doesn't believe so.

It is more than obvious that police have been shooting down unarmed black men, and a fair-minded person can see that they almost always get away with it, and can understand why black folks are angry about this. The law does not protect them, and neither do the police, in the way they do for white people. Racial profiling is common, and young blacks are put in prison more often than whites for the same offenses. We have more prisoners than any developed country, and people of color are disproportionately imprisoned. DNA testing has resulted in many cases being overturned; again mostly black and people of color who were innocent yet put in jail. No, this is anything but American, and if you approve of this situation, then that would not seem American to me.
What about the unarmed whites/Hispanics/Asians/Asian Indians/Muslims   who are being shot by cops? Do you have any sympathy for them or just the black ones? Who's liberal  black butt do you have that white nose of yours stuck up now? Van Jones butt or Al Sharpton's butt? Do their  black ass cracks look as pretty as they do? You gotta love them police hate merchants/deplorable on your side. You wouldn't be shit without them.

-- white, black, Hispanic, Asian, lndians. Muslims.... don't matter. If they're being shot by cops, it's wrong. Nobody should have to live in fear of the cops.

That's right.
(02-04-2017, 10:02 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:35 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:12 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:01 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]-- no my problem with Soros is his front groups like MoveOn. You think you're fighting the Good Fight, helping out the Cause, Making a Difference, when all you're really doing is perpetuating the 1% with no relief coming your way. Like the Animals in Animal Farm thinking they were working for the good of all of them, but their lives only got worse & worse

Mc Stain is McSenile, btw

Move on does great work; Soros deserves a medal for supporting them.

MoveOn is in the forefront of all progressive causes. They deserve support, not silly and stupid conspiracy theory criticism. My goodness; what nonsense is coming from this site these days. I will stand tall for what it right; I don't care what people say.

If I had money, and the current money system were still in place, I would consider doing what Soros does and support progressive causes like Moveon. Bravo, moveon!

The other side has a lot more big money creeps on their side. Which side are you on? That's what matters now.

--- they get plenty of $upport from Soros. I'm throwing my hard earned $upport elsewhere. You keep on standing tall

What you do with your money is "your own damn business" Smile  and none of mine. I just don't like lies being spread.

-- then don't spread them *cough* $hillary * cough*

I don't; you were spreading them about moveon; that's the point.

The lies spread about Hillary from both left and right have to have set some kind of all-time record. My goodness....
Since you guys ignored me earlier, I am forced to repeat myself in a simpler and more direct fashion.

Why is there a 10+ page thread devoted to a few broken windows and fires at Berkeley yet no mention of what happened a week ago, when A TRUMP SUPPORTER MURDERED PEOPLE just for being Muslim?
(02-04-2017, 11:40 PM)gabrielle Wrote: [ -> ]Since you guys ignored me earlier, I am forced to repeat myself in a simpler and more direct fashion.

Why is there a 10+ page thread devoted to a few broken windows and fires at Berkeley yet no mention of what happened a week ago, when A TRUMP SUPPORTER MURDERED PEOPLE just for being Muslim?
Was the person apprehended and taken into custody by the police?
(02-04-2017, 11:40 PM)gabrielle Wrote: [ -> ]Since you guys ignored me earlier, I am forced to repeat myself in a simpler and more direct fashion.

Obviously because we are all vicious, Muslim-hating fascists, unlike you.  Rolleyes

Also, it happened in another country, the man is in custody, and facing charges.  What more do you want from us?  A rending of garments?

Did the Dallas cop shootings or the kid getting kidnapped and tortured in Chicago fundamentally change your views of, say, BLM?  If not, why?
(02-05-2017, 12:26 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]

Was the person apprehended and taken into custody by the police?

I am not even certain what she is talking about but Berkeley was rather more than a few broken windows and fires.  It was violence used to intimidate others with different political views.  Perhaps you should listen to what the chick who was pepper sprayed had to say about it.

What ever you might say about Milo he has never called for anyone to assault people who disagree with him.
(02-04-2017, 12:00 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:21 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 11:16 PM)Galen Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:07 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]So because some black bloc non-students came on campus and broke some windows, UC should be defunded? Is that it, then?

More like because the police just stood around and did nothing about the riot.  I wonder who issued the stand down order?  This seems to happen a lot in large cities run by Democrats these days.

Yup.  I think that's what happened.  So that means that anyone injured or had their property damaged by said black bloccers should be able to sue for damages under cause of negligence.  That means UC in the least needs their asses sued off.

I think a few businesses had their windows broken; again, that's nothing new in Berzerkely. But mostly it is taxpayers like me that will pay the bill for windows broken on campus. That's about it; maybe one person had minor injuries.
I'm glad to see that you and the California blues feel that way. I hope you don't mind us ramping up the issues further which should ramp up the riots further that cause far more damage and more injuries for blue taxpayers to cover by themselves. I understand that most Californians are blue ditzes but are all of them blue ditzes or is there enough even keels who'd be willing to break away from California and form a new state.
(02-05-2017, 01:02 AM)SomeGuy Wrote: [ -> ]

Obviously because we are all vicious, Muslim-hating fascists, unlike you.  Rolleyes

Also, it happened in another country, the man is in custody, and facing charges.  What more do you want from us?  A rending of garments?

Did the Dallas cop shootings or the kid getting kidnapped and tortured in Chicago fundamentally change your views of, say, BLM?  If not, why?

Maybe it wouldn't change her mind, since they had nothing to do with BLM??
(02-05-2017, 01:07 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 11:16 PM)Galen Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:07 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]So because some black bloc non-students came on campus and broke some windows, UC should be defunded? Is that it, then?

More like because the police just stood around and did nothing about the riot.  I wonder who issued the stand down order?  This seems to happen a lot in large cities run by Democrats these days.

Yup.  I think that's what happened.  So that means that anyone injured or had their property damaged by said black bloccers should be able to sue for damages under cause of negligence.  That means UC in the least needs their asses sued off.

I think a few businesses had their windows broken; again, that's nothing new in Berzerkely. But mostly it is taxpayers like me that will pay the bill for windows broken on campus. That's about it; maybe one person had minor injuries.
I'm glad to see that you and the California blues feel that way. I hope you don't mind us ramping up the issues further which should ramp up the riots further that cause far more damage and more injuries for blue taxpayers to cover by themselves.

I guess we can afford to pay for some more broken windows. Berkeley dealt with broken windows for decades after the 60s movements got going. Rampages were a regular occurrence.
(02-05-2017, 01:20 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 11:16 PM)Galen Wrote: [ -> ]More like because the police just stood around and did nothing about the riot.  I wonder who issued the stand down order?  This seems to happen a lot in large cities run by Democrats these days.

I'm glad to see that you and the California blues feel that way. I hope you don't mind us ramping up the issues further which should ramp up the riots further that cause far more damage and more injuries for blue taxpayers to cover by themselves.

I guess we can afford to pay for some more broken windows. Berkeley dealt with broken windows for decades after the 60s movements got going. Rampages were a regular occurrence.

Which windows?  If they're privately owned, then the person/group who broke them certainly needs to pay restitution. If there's no restitution law, then of course THERE OUGHT TO BE A LAW.  It's high time those young dumb full of cum dipshits pay for their messes.
(02-03-2017, 11:16 PM)Galen Wrote: [ -> ]More like because the police just stood around and did nothing about the riot.  I wonder who issued the stand down order?  This seems to happen a lot in large cities run by Democrats these days.

How bout innocent people being injured and killed? Let me guess, not a big deal either money wise.
(02-05-2017, 01:59 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2017, 01:20 AM)Eric the Obtuse Wrote: [ -> ]I guess we can afford to pay for some more broken windows. Berkeley dealt with broken windows for decades after the 60s movements got going. Rampages were a regular occurrence.

Which windows?  If they're privately owned, then the person/group who broke them certainly needs to pay restitution. If there's no restitution law, then of course THERE OUGHT TO BE A LAW.  It's high time those young dumb full of cum dipshits pay for their messes.

As I recall there are laws about riots and vandalism but for some strange reason there were hundreds of police just standing around watching it.  Then again we are talking about the People's Republic of California so there is a good chance that Governor Moonbeam repealed them.
(02-05-2017, 02:06 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:21 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup.  I think that's what happened.  So that means that anyone injured or had their property damaged by said black bloccers should be able to sue for damages under cause of negligence.  That means UC in the least needs their asses sued off.

How bout innocent people being injured and killed? Let me guess, not a big deal either money wise.

I'm more concerned with the people that are killed by those who follow the demagogues whom you elect and support. I'm not too worried about Berkeley folks killing other Berkeley folks. The Dylann Roofs of the world are still out there and are getting loony.
(02-05-2017, 01:59 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 12:21 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup.  I think that's what happened.  So that means that anyone injured or had their property damaged by said black bloccers should be able to sue for damages under cause of negligence.  That means UC in the least needs their asses sued off.

No problem with that; it might be a good idea. Oakland has had several incidents, and this might have been already instituted, I'm not sure.

But the demagogues like Milo have to be countered. Otherwise they stir up lots of violence, whether by folks on his side or opponents.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13