Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: Treason's Just A Word For Nothing Left To Lose...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, we really are Russia, now.

I miss that guy who went to Russia, and got The Russian Smile.

I miss Glick, and Rani, and Hopeful Cynic, and the Republican Shill, and the Auteur Paratrooper.

I would love for them to come on the board, and defend the ongoing train-wreck.  Big Grin
(02-15-2017, 12:36 PM)Bad Dog Wrote: [ -> ]So, we really are Russia, now.

I miss Glick, and Rani, and Hopeful Cynic, and the Republican Shill, and the Auteur Paratrooper.

I would love for them to come on the board, and defend the ongoing train-wreck.  Big Grin

If this is true, let's have a good start and thorazine that fucking neocon, Bill Kristol.  That's pretty much all he's good for, besides perhaps testing out how to use Po-210. Cool
(02-15-2017, 01:39 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well even with them not here we still have our share of the blind faithful. Following the Great Orange Nero (who's an actual Zero).

In their minds anything that makes Cheeto Benito look bad is "Fake News".
(02-15-2017, 07:39 PM)Odin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2017, 01:39 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well even with them not here we still have our share of the blind faithful. Following the Great Orange Nero (who's an actual Zero).

In their minds anything that makes Cheeto Benito look bad is "Fake News".

And they're not blind, they just see alternative facts.
Actually Phil Ochs was better:

"But in the end even treason might be worth a try."