Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: TikTokers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching coverage of a new generation starting to vote, when the taking head referred to the new voters as Tik Tokers.  Seems better than giving them a name based on a letter of the alphabet.
Fake generation! Tik Tokers are really late wave Gen-Zers.  Rolleyes
(10-26-2020, 08:00 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: [ -> ]I was watching coverage of a new generation starting to vote, when the taking head referred to the new voters as Tik Tokers.  Seems better than giving them a name based on a letter of the alphabet.

-- dunno, l sorta like Zoomers & l thought Orange Thang got rid of TikTok Big Grin
(10-26-2020, 08:00 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: [ -> ]I was watching coverage of a new generation starting to vote, when the taking head referred to the new voters as Tik Tokers.  Seems better than giving them a name based on a letter of the alphabet.

Yall still dont believe me?

Its Zoomers!
TikTok is very much a Zoomer-Cusp thing. I don't have it, Twitter Discord and YouTube is enough social media, but it is a really cool platform for music, dancing, skits, memes, you name it. It's how Zoomers express themselves. It's MILES better than Vine which limited users to like 6 second clips, TikTok has a lot more freedom. Anyone can go viral on TikTok without dedicating too much time or money, which is also something I like compared to YouTube.
[attachment=62]

So I found this comic on facebook...
Never been there (me thinks I'm not exactly their demographic), but I confess to a certain amount of envy for the cranberry juice guy (isn't he there, or is that youtube?). I love the cranberry juice, and I'd be glad to take just a bottle from his lifetime supply (or whatever it was they gave him).