Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 144,319
» Latest member: AluminumNip
» Forum threads: 1,982
» Forum posts: 56,257

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 225 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 225 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Прием Кабеля из Алюминия ...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: AluminumNip
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
(HTTPS://KINGTRUST.TO)sel...
Forum: Religion, Spirituality and Astrology
Last Post: selldumps
7 hours ago
DUMPS 101/201 CHIP TO CLO...
Forum: Technology
7 hours ago
» Views: 4
HTTPS://KINGTRUST.TO CLON...
Forum: Entertainment and Media
7 hours ago
HTTPS://KINGTRUST.TO CLON...
Forum: The Future
7 hours ago
HTTPS://KINGTRUST.TO Sell...
Forum: Society and Culture
7 hours ago
HTTPS://KINGTRUST.TO EMV ...
Forum: Theory Related Political Discussions
7 hours ago
REAL CLONED CARDS ATM CHE...
Forum: Testing Forum
7 hours ago
HTTPS://KINGTRUST.TO EMV ...
Forum: Old Fourth Turning Forum Posts
7 hours ago
(HTTPS://KINGTRUST.TO) PA...
Forum: History Forum
7 hours ago

Video The Genealogy of Morals--Nietzsche
Posted by: Kinser79 - 03-23-2017, 03:39 AM - Forum: Society and Culture - No Replies

This is a very long video.  I suggest following it to the youtube page.

Print this item

San Francisco Values: Reality vs Stereotypes
Posted by: X_4AD_84 - 03-22-2017, 08:11 PM - Forum: General Political Discussion - No Replies

Well, well.

According to the Alt Right Fake News, SF must have hundreds of refused ICE cases.

Realty?:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/21/sa...mmigrants/

'The list cited no cases in San Francisco.'

And in the burbs, similar magnitude:

'Santa Clara County — which according to an earlier report had led the nation in rejecting ICE requests — had exactly one case listed in the report released Monday: a Mexican national with a domestic violence conviction.'

'Alameda County too had one case: a Cambodian also with a domestic violence conviction.'

Print this item

Salon: Liberal shaming of Appalachia
Posted by: Odin - 03-22-2017, 06:45 PM - Forum: General Political Discussion - Replies (9)

Liberal shaming of Appalachia: Inside the media elite’s obsession with the “hillbilly problem”

The article talks about Appalachia in particular, but ever since the election I've been seeing a nauseating amount of offensive shit from my fellow progressives about rural and small town Americans, some of it bordering on outright Social Darwinism ("They voted against their own healthcare coverage, let them die and decrease the surplus population!" and similar BS). I'm sick of hearing about how everyone out here is stupid, backwards, and inbred.

Print this item

GPS makes you dumber
Posted by: X_4AD_84 - 03-21-2017, 03:38 PM - Forum: Technology - Replies (19)

Use GPS / Siri / etc.

Become a moron:

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2017/03/...490118414/

'When participants navigated Soho streets without assistance, brain scans revealed spikes in neural activity in both regions as people ventured onto new streets. The same regions were silent when participants were guided by GPS instructions.'

De-evolution. DEVO. D ... E ... V ... O ...

Print this item

Critique Left
Posted by: X_4AD_84 - 03-21-2017, 10:55 AM - Forum: General Political Discussion - Replies (6)

What does Leftist nostalgia look like?

Sometimes, it looks like 1917. Sometimes, it looks like 1848. Sometimes, it looks like 1789. Rarely does it ever look like 1215, or 1776 or even 1945. What does this say about certain core elements of the Leftist spirit?

The Leftist is a natural born utopian. He or she seeks to perfect Man on Earth. He or she, ultimately, and oddly, has a notion that the will of Nature itself (most especially Human Nature) can be bent by superior intellect. That experiment has been in process now for 10,000 or more years, with no success. Certain things are hard wired into us humans. We cannot escape either Nature or ourselves.

Bringing this to the here and now, Leftists are trying to figure out how to deal with The Crisis. Although some may recognize the inevitability of The Regeneracy, still, their instinct to perfect Man cannot be set aside. They cling to the notions of The Awakening, hoping for a reprise while the Awakening's foot solders are still alive. Demographics are going to win, not the Awakening. The Awakening is now 33 years passed. Its bones are now of The Earth, never more to live.

Instead of clinging to The Awakening, a wise Leftist would seek common ground with Regeneracy-oriented Rightists. Surprising as it may be to the Leftist, there are Rightists who are not the Devil's Spawn, who are of superior intellect, and, who care more about Humanity than any arbitrary or temporally limited political term or definition. There is much common ground to be had. The Regeneracy is all about common ground.

(To be continued)

Print this item

It wasn't just Greece: Archaeologists find early democratic societies in the Americas
Posted by: Odin - 03-19-2017, 01:38 PM - Forum: History Forum - Replies (7)

Fascinating Science article I ran into!

Print this item

The Atlantic: Is Trump Dragging Down the European Far-Right?
Posted by: Odin - 03-19-2017, 01:30 PM - Forum: Beyond America - Replies (10)

Worse-than-expected results for the Netherlands’s Geert Wilders are only the latest sign that the American president’s poor standing is harming politicians aligned with him.

Print this item

Study: Political Polarization is Mainly a Right-Wing Phenomenon
Posted by: Odin - 03-19-2017, 01:27 PM - Forum: General Political Discussion - No Replies

A Major New Study Shows That Political Polarization Is Mainly A Right-Wing Phenomenon

Print this item

March 15 will be an important day.
Posted by: Galen - 03-14-2017, 02:59 PM - Forum: General Political Discussion - Replies (107)

I am often surprised at how clueless so many people on this board truly are.  March 15 is a very important day because that is when the federal government loses its no limit credit card.  David Stockman has written about this and the article is worth reading.  No doubt if you have been watching MSM then you missed this.

There are some interesting possibilities that will arise out of this. While Stockman is always worth listening to it is not clear that his interpretation is entirely correct.  While I do believe this is a manufactured crisis to some extent the federal government's addiction to debt was always going to end badly.  The only question was what event would trigger a debt crisis.

For the moment, lets assume that Stockman's interpretation is correct and the permanent bureaucracy has decided to set Trump up for a fall.  Under that interpretation it would have to be assumed that Trump and his appointees are complete idiots.  Under this scenario the Dims, consistent with their current behavior, they will oppose any effort to get a debt ceiling through.  I don't see the Liberty Caucus for the fiscal conservatives getting behind Ryan.  In the senate, now that he isn't running for president, Rand Paul has started acting more like his dad again and so the Republicans in the Senate will probably not fall in line either.  By conventional standards a disaster will ensue.

The problem with this interpretation is that with Trump even his mistakes tend to work out which leads me to believe that they are not in fact mistakes.  It is far more likely that they are part of an unconventional strategy to an unconventional ending.  First, this will give Trump the perfect excuse to get rid of huge chunks of the permanent bureaucracy that has opposed him from day one in a way that I have never seen before.  If the Dims continue their current obstruction tactics which they probably will as a form of payback then this puts the fiscal conservatives in a position to force Ryan out or to do their bidding.

One this is certain, the days of business as usual in DC are over.  As for the rest only time will tell.

Print this item

Are Some Haters Of Government Sensing The Looming Regeneracy?
Posted by: X_4AD_84 - 03-14-2017, 10:55 AM - Forum: General Political Discussion - Replies (136)

There are some posters here who are just in a complete froth about the notion of a strong government.

I could have been one of them, had I continued on the path of "hate government no matter what."

To be fair about such sentiments, when Reagan said "government is the problem" he was looking at a government that had taken the New Deal and subsequently the Great Society way past what government should have been. It was liberal bloat. That was then, this is now.

We are in a 4th turning. The Civics are going to make government great again.

The Xers and Boomers who cling to the 3T are going to hate it.

I think what we are seeing is the Red Boomers and Red Xers are really acting out now because everyone knows the real Regeneracy is coming. The real Regeneracy will make government OK again. It will be considered an extremist belief to hate government. This will be especially true once we complete the 4T and start the 1T.

So, all haters here, continue your hate fest. Burn yourselves out really well. This is your last chance to espouse 3T thinking.

Print this item