Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed
(05-09-2019, 07:27 PM)TheNomad Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 12:56 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 04:02 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 09:20 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 02:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Well, if you don't believe in Jesus, you probably won't get the chance to see/experience heaven. Do you have a problem with accepting that probability as a reality when the time comes?

High on my list of extreme improbabilities is the concept that a supreme being would be so petulant and petty that failing to believe in his/her meme would make you a permanent exile from his/her heaven.  It's irrationality at its worst.
Dude, Heaven's doors aren't  open to the public. One has to please Jesus and prove themselves worthy of belonging before entering Heaven. I wonder what Queen Nancy going to do when she learns that her ticket that she purchased for herself is fake and learns that  Jesus is an asshole  doesn't care how important she thinks she is or how much she's spent making herself look good to everyone else.
My partner who happens to be Christian says the same thing. However believes that one does not have to believe in a God to find your "heaven" when you die. You just have to be a good person and he states also that there are some pretty shitty Christians who do not follow what their bible and church preaches. That basically actions speak louder than their supposed beliefs. He stated pope francis also said that those who are kind will find their "heaven" when they die and will not be separated from their loved ones as some toxic individuals preach and/or will not suffer in death. Of course I do not believe in the theory, but its the toxic connotation attached to such ideas that does disturb me. I actually like my partners interpretation of his belief. Far healthier than some who state one must be a believer and if not one will burn in hell regardless if you have lived a kind hearted selfless life. Not a very healthy belief system some have.

this thread is

Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?

what does jesus or heaven have going on in that?

or burning in hell or any of that?

please move this thread to the off-topic/trash bin.

I began this thread, why don't i have the ability to delete it once it becomes a wasteland for babbling herds in the wilderness?

if a mod does not start doing their job, im going to SPAM this shit to death.

1. I'm going to delete the spams you already made.

2. Nitpicking on the contents of a thread is beyond the pail and spamming due to being butt hurt isn't the answer.

3. Do not spam any threads. I'd have to put on moderation as a first step.
---Value Added Cool
(05-09-2019, 09:46 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 09:20 AM)David Horn Wrote: High on my list of extreme improbabilities is the concept that a supreme being would be so petulant and petty that failing to believe in his/her meme would make you a permanent exile from his/her heaven.  It's irrationality at its worst.
Dude, Heaven's doors aren't  open to the public. One has to please Jesus and prove themselves worthy of belonging before entering Heaven. I wonder what Queen Nancy going to do when she learns that her ticket that she purchased for herself is fake and learns that  Jesus is an asshole  doesn't care how important she thinks she is or how much she's spent making herself look good to everyone else.
My partner who happens to be Christian says the same thing. However believes that one does not have to believe in a God to find your "heaven" when you die. You just have to be a good person and he states also that there are some pretty shitty Christians who do not follow what their bible and church preaches. That basically actions speak louder than their supposed beliefs. He stated pope francis also said that those who are kind will find their "heaven" when they die and will not be separated from their loved ones as some toxic individuals preach and/or will not suffer in death. Of course I do not believe in the theory, but its the toxic connotation attached to such ideas that does disturb me. I actually like my partners interpretation of his belief. Far healthier than some who state one must be a believer and if not one will burn in hell regardless if you have lived a kind hearted selfless life. Not a very healthy belief system some have.

this thread is

I began this thread, why don't i have the ability to delete it once it becomes a wasteland for babbling herds in the wilderness?

Lol calm down this happens in every thread. What makes your thread so special? This is what makes interesting discussion.

What makes it "special" is that it is "his" thread and he expects that it will stay exactly on the topic he thinks it should even though having been on this and the old forum for over 10 years I can tell you that never happens.  And such isn't just a feature (and it is a feature not a bug) of this forum but every other forum I've ever encountered with mixed company.

It is clear he hasn't learned that the topic of a thread is whatever the posters in the thread desire it to be, whether they are creating it or replying to it.  IIRC I ended up arguing with Eric over astrology in my Wheels Within Wheels thread which directly dealt with my Mega-Saeculum Hypothesis, and I had no problem with him being an Ignoramus in it--of course that was back when I still bothered to read things he posted (these days I just skip them unless he is unintentionally right about something [broken clocks and stuff]).
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
That was a valid suggestion to be sure, but I doubt that he will take it. He seems to be of the opinion that whining works. Which makes me question if Nomad really is a nomad. Typically we just get on with it. Or at least I do. Xers have a generational catch phrase. "Whatever, dude". We've been saying it for decades.

I find Eric annoying mostly, rather than entertaining. Unless by entertaining you mean incoherent Boomer posting incoherently. But then again he reminds me strongly of my mother who is into all sorts of new age woo-woo. Me, I only have time for new age woo-woo when it can make me money, like when I worked for that call center where I got paid to keep people paying 2 bucks a minute for me to read them a script.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(05-08-2019, 07:26 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 02:52 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 02:05 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 01:41 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 10:54 PM)taramarie Wrote: Being Christian doesn't make a person good and being a non Christian does not make a person an asshole. Anyone with a brain should know that one. An asshole is just an asshole whatever belief system. Actions and beliefs notoriously do not play well if one is not a well person. The hypocrisies are startling especially when it comes to those of faith going by their supposed beliefs. I have had Christians tell me it does not matter how good a person you are. If you don't believe, you will burn. As a non believer I laughed it off, but still found it interesting how some think its a fkn club and only they are "pure" of sin and can find peace after death. What a load of toxic rubbish.
I wouldn't get upset about a tinch of Christian anymore than I'd get upset about a non Christian. Whatever...

This is not an upset. This is an observation.
Well, if you don't believe in Jesus, you probably won't get the chance to see/experience heaven. Do you have a problem with accepting that probability as a reality when the time comes? I doubt that you have the power over rule Jesus's decision. You seem like a decent person who doesn't really have to worry about being burned in hell. I'm in the same group of people as you as far as that goes. Me, I really like American life and I really like being an American. So, I wouldn't mind coming back and making sure that America stays the way that is down the road if that option is available to me when the time comes.

I thought you said you were not on board with traditional Christianity and fundamentalism. You said you think you must believe in Jesus to go to heaven. That's fundamentalism. That's what the religious right says.

America is a nation of immigrants. If America stays the way America is, that means it will guarantee freedom of speech and press and basic rights for all regardless of race or creed, and it will be even more America if it repeals the 2nd Amendment.
I'm not on board with those who claim that one has to believe in Jesus or they'll burn in hell.  However, I do believe that one must believe in Jesus and prove they're a good Christian in order to earn the right to enter Heaven when the time comes. BTW, if the 2nd Amendment is ever repealed by a liberal court then America will no longer be America anymore. BTW, we will part ways and turn the entire blue world upside down before that ever happens and the blues can find out for themselves what its really like to be ruled by dictators. Queen Nancy has a lot of power over spineless/ worthless Democrats. So, while you and other blues are busy weakening the Democratic party, we'll continue weeding out inept politicians and further strengthening your competition.
(05-09-2019, 10:22 PM)taramarie Wrote: Very true it is his thread and likewise true that it really depends on if the posters wish to stay on topic or not. Personally I find the conversation far more fascinating when it delves into all sorts of topics. I get that he wants it to stay on topic but it is likely it wont. I suggest to him that if he really wants it to stay on topic the most pragmatic way to encourage it to go back onto his desired topic, he should then post something relevant to the topic instead of throwing his toys and threatening people with spam and doing his large screamy "tone" of typed words on here.
I guess he's not interested in learning anything from his thread by reading different points of views from different tribal members and so forth. Why do liberal blues get so upset and butt hurt when things don't seem to go there way? The boring thread would have died if wouldn't have livened it up.
(05-09-2019, 10:03 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 09:20 AM)David Horn Wrote: High on my list of extreme improbabilities is the concept that a supreme being would be so petulant and petty that failing to believe in his/her meme would make you a permanent exile from his/her heaven.  It's irrationality at its worst.

this thread is

1. I'm going to delete the spams you already made.

2. Nitpicking on the contents of a thread is beyond the pail and spamming due to being butt hurt isn't the answer.

3. Do not spam any threads. I'd have to put on moderation as a first step.

Ragnarok moderator?  Where was your Surtur ass when ppl were using hateful derogatory speech and racial slurs here?  But your ALL over the idea someone might SPAM and ready to plunge your sword DEEP into the errant user.

1. What good are you and WHERE do you stand?  

2. Do you just enjoy having the POWER to shut ppl down online according to your own morals or lack thereof?

3. Put on any first step you wish, but display your spine first when it comes to your responsibilities as an internet moderator.

4. Delete me in secret so no one sees you being challenged.  Show ME who you really are.
(05-09-2019, 08:41 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 01:56 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Besides -- what if everyone is wrong about the nature of a merciful God?

What if everyone is wrong about a god even existing.  Surely if there was omniscient, omnipresent, supernatural being, whether he, she, it or they actually cared about the affairs of humans there would be periodic evidence of their existence.  Yet, so far nothing.

After all it isn't like we're contemplating the belief in the existence of humans by ants.  They would see periodic evidence of our existence in their running about day to day lives. Simply drop a piece of hard candy on the pavement.
If we are wrong, we die and that's it. If there's not a god that exists, I don't think will matter to me at that point.
Everyone here saying "it never stays on topic" and "he doesnt want to hear other opinions EVOLVING in the conversation" you are not getting it.

There could be a billion threads in here with a billion names. But why does it always devolve into ppl arguing the SAME EXACT political and ideological tropes in every one of those billion threads? ISNT it because most are not in here to communicate at all? They are just here to be some kind of living billboard for their ideology and are looking to hose down everyone else with it.

There is no "evolved conversation" I am against. There is no "evolving topic". The topic gets thrown out ASAP to make room for ppl who ONLY want to spout their beliefs AT others. They even do it while claiming the person they are responding to "never listens and is dumb".

Why do that? It's beyond empty. The topic does not EVOLVE, it is changed ASAP! As soon as someone can throw their logic bomb into the thread and cause everyone to back up into their respective caves and start throwing rocks.

I make threads because I am a thoughtful person who wants to learn. Whoever keeps saying the phrase "butt hurt" please just logout from here and mosey down to the local tavern in Alabama and revel over how the new abortion law is going to help do god's will and AL will be on "the right side of history" after the rapture comes and places like LA and NY burn in the fiery furnace of god's wrath.

I mean for real, what I just said is what EVERY thread here ends up becoming.

it's disrespectful and a disservice. And the thread maker should have the option to remove it.

ESPECIALLY when I make a thread and then ppl use racial slurs in it, the frakkin moderator does not care, and then my handle is associated with people using such vuglar and offensive/ignorant language. The frakkin moderator is in the shadows when it comes to that, and I cannot even delete the thread I made for that reason. And then the MOD comes flying out on Mjolnir to punish anyone who says they might SPAM.

Priorities. Responsibility.
(05-10-2019, 02:06 AM)TheNomad Wrote: Everyone here saying "it never stays on topic" and "he doesnt want to hear other opinions EVOLVING in the conversation" you are not getting it.

There could be a billion threads in here with a billion names.  But why does it always devolve into ppl arguing the SAME EXACT political and ideological tropes in every one of those billion threads?  ISNT it because most are not in here to communicate at all?  They are just here to be some kind of living billboard for their ideology and are looking to hose down everyone else with it.

There is no "evolved conversation" I am against.  There is no "evolving topic".  The topic gets thrown out ASAP to make room for ppl who ONLY want to spout their beliefs AT others.  They even do it while claiming the person they are responding to "never listens and is dumb".

This reflects the ideological divide in America, one between people with largely egalitarian but personally libertarian ideas -- and people who believe in extreme inequality, with most people having responsibility to elites of ownership and bureaucratic power who have no responsibility to the common man.

Many Americans no longer distinguish between fact and belief. They like their news as entertainment, which explains the commercial successes of tabloids as awful as the National Enquirer. Some get their Orwellian "Two Minute Hate" from the "news" that they select. Accept such as news and one is more propagandized than informed. With the acceptance of malignant propaganda as truth one goes from not knowing to knowing what is completely wrong. (OK, all sides in a struggle use propaganda, and the truth about vile causes such as Bolshevism, fascism, Ku Kluxism, Ba'athism, and ISIS is knowledge of the vileness of the causes in question.

Evolution as understood by one side means that one accepts the whole agenda as truth beyond question and accepts one's role as the elites of that side insists.

Quote:Why do that?  It's beyond empty.  The topic does not EVOLVE, it is changed ASAP!  As soon as someone can throw their logic bomb into the thread and cause everyone to back up into their respective caves and start throwing rocks.

Some truth, typically mathematical and physical laws, the basic rules of logic, linguistic conventions, and established facts of history, are beyond rational debate. Never mind that there are fools willing to debate the reality of the Holocaust, as an extreme example of folly. Someone who contradicts the historical existence of Abraham Lincoln would simply be wrong.

But values cannot be proved. As Bertrand Russell put it of the Nazi abuse and eventual extermination of Jews, one cannot prove it wrong, but one can find it so abominable that a good person cannot tolerate it. The abolitionists could not prove slavery wrong; they could only expose it for its odiousness. On the other side, slave-owners saw slavery as not only necessary for their ways of life but even as beneficence toward slaves. Abusers and exploiters often see themselves as the best things to ever happen to their victims.

Quote:I make threads because I am a thoughtful person who wants to learn.  Whoever keeps saying the phrase "butt hurt" please just logout from here and mosey down to the local tavern in Alabama and revel over how the new abortion law is going to help do god's will and AL will be on "the right side of history" after the rapture comes and places like LA and NY burn in the fiery furnace of god's wrath.

For good reason, the best education used to be understood to have literature as its core. In practice, human nature is so complex that it does not reduce easily to behavioral laws except in extreme circumstances such as a slave labor. It is easiest for commercial and bureaucratic elites if they can reduce human existence to "you work adequately for us, and you eat -- and if you fail to serve us adequately, you die". The value of literature is so high that the strongest authority on some important issues including politics, social organization, and purpose in life remains... William Shakespeare.

It is the oversimplification of human existence that debases life. We have multiple facets of existence or we are pitiable. To describe parts of America as Sodom and Gomorrah and the rest elect of God is to ignore both the huge number of innocent people in "Sodom and Gomorrah" and the large number of people in the "shining city on the hill". Maybe some people are too easy to label for their own good or at least for the achievement of their dreams, and that is horrible for them as well as for any so unfortunate as to be their victims.

Quote:it's disrespectful and a disservice.  And the thread maker should have the option to remove it.

I concur.

Quote:ESPECIALLY when I make a thread and then ppl use racial slurs in it, the frakkin moderator does not care, and then my handle is associated with people using such vulgar and offensive/ignorant language.  The frakkin moderator is in the shadows when it comes to that, and I cannot even delete the thread I made for that reason.  And then the MOD comes flying out on Mjolnir to punish anyone who says they might SPAM.

Priorities.  Responsibility.

The spam is easy to detect for its commercial qualities and especially should it have objectionable content (Pornography of all kinds!) Maybe if I had a site I would sell classified ads. What is so wrong about trying to sell a house or a car? Obviously, advertising makes information less costly. Maybe one could operate a news site for free to readers contingent upon them seeing advertising. Read the story -- but only after you have seen an ad, and perhaps a classified ad or two. Avoid the ads? Sure -- if you subscribe. But isn't that how broadcast television and radio operate?

We should all have to explain why we feel compelled to use vile language, including racial, ethnic, religious slurs and they usual filthy stuff. Reportage? Sure. We all know that the secret recordings of Mob meetings are full  of f-bombs, and that the discussion at the local Klavern is about... well, it is as a rule unflattering names for people who do not look like the people in the Klavern. Many people have difficulty in control of their impulses, which implies that they have vile language as a norm. I do not like being around people with Tourette's syndrome.

But there is plenty about me that one can dislike. Isn't that so of us all?
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

(05-10-2019, 01:56 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 08:41 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 01:56 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Besides -- what if everyone is wrong about the nature of a merciful God?

What if everyone is wrong about a god even existing.  Surely if there was omniscient, omnipresent, supernatural being, whether he, she, it or they actually cared about the affairs of humans there would be periodic evidence of their existence.  Yet, so far nothing.

After all it isn't like we're contemplating the belief in the existence of humans by ants.  They would see periodic evidence of our existence in their running about day to day lives. Simply drop a piece of hard candy on the pavement.
If we are wrong, we die and that's it. If there's not a god that exists, I don't think will matter to me at that point.

Indeed.  For me personally Jesus isn't so bad.  It is his followers I have a problem with.

(05-10-2019, 02:53 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 01:31 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 10:22 PM)taramarie Wrote: Very true it is his thread and likewise true that it really depends on if the posters wish to stay on topic or not. Personally I find the conversation far more fascinating when it delves into all sorts of topics. I get that he wants it to stay on topic but it is likely it wont. I suggest to him that if he really wants it to stay on topic the most pragmatic way to encourage it to go back onto his desired topic, he should then post something relevant to the topic instead of throwing his toys and threatening people with spam and doing his large screamy "tone" of typed words on here.
I guess he's not interested in learning anything from his thread by reading different points of views from different tribal members and so forth. Why do liberal blues get so upset and butt hurt when things don't seem to go there way?  The boring thread would have died if wouldn't have livened it up.
I have just been reading his messages, and kinser was right. He is still crying about it not going his way. He doesn't get it at all. Instead of creating new content that is relevant to the topic, he's still whining. This action will not get him what we wants. But it sure still is entertaining!

If you find it entertaining to listen to someone have a temper tantrum can I send you my second cousin.  He's 2 and thinks screaming can get his way.  Strangely he doesn't try it with me anymore.  I did like my grandmother did to some of her grandkids and let him have his tantrum and then gave him something tho scream and cry about. Big Grin

The more I read of his posts, the more I become convinced that TheNomad is not in fact a nomad of the S&H archetype.  He may or may not be forced to move from place to place by wearing out his welcome too quickly though.

(05-10-2019, 02:06 AM)TheNomad Wrote: Everyone here saying "it never stays on topic" and "he doesnt want to hear other opinions EVOLVING in the conversation" you are not getting it.

There could be a billion threads in here with a billion names.  But why does it always devolve into ppl arguing the SAME EXACT political and ideological tropes in every one of those billion threads?  ISNT it because most are not in here to communicate at all?  They are just here to be some kind of living billboard for their ideology and are looking to hose down everyone else with it.

There is no "evolved conversation" I am against.  There is no "evolving topic".  The topic gets thrown out ASAP to make room for ppl who ONLY want to spout their beliefs AT others.  They even do it while claiming the person they are responding to "never listens and is dumb".

Why do that?  It's beyond empty.  The topic does not EVOLVE, it is changed ASAP!  As soon as someone can throw their logic bomb into the thread and cause everyone to back up into their respective caves and start throwing rocks.

I make threads because I am a thoughtful person who wants to learn.  Whoever keeps saying the phrase "butt hurt" please just logout from here and mosey down to the local tavern in Alabama and revel over how the new abortion law is going to help do god's will and AL will be on "the right side of history" after the rapture comes and places like LA and NY burn in the fiery furnace of god's wrath.

it's disrespectful and a disservice.  And the thread maker should have the option to remove it.  

ESPECIALLY when I make a thread and then ppl use racial slurs in it, the frakkin moderator does not care, and then my handle is associated with people using such vuglar and offensive/ignorant language.  The frakkin moderator is in the shadows when it comes to that, and I cannot even delete the thread I made for that reason.  And then the MOD comes flying out on Mjolnir to punish anyone who says they might SPAM.

Dude, a more thoughtful person wouldn't overreact and threaten to spam a thread to death and then blame the moderator for not doing their job like a liberal moderator who would most likely do for you on a more liberal site.
(05-10-2019, 08:04 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: If you find it entertaining to listen to someone have a temper tantrum can I send you my second cousin.  He's 2 and thinks screaming can get his way.  Strangely he doesn't try it with me anymore.  I did like my grandmother did to some of her grandkids and let him have his tantrum and then gave him something tho scream and cry about. Big Grin

The more I read of his posts, the more I become convinced that TheNomad is not in fact a nomad of the S&H archetype.  He may or may not be forced to move from place to place by wearing out his welcome too quickly though.
He could be a liberal Nomad who isn't used to sticking up for himself or proving himself yet. I dunno, another decade or two, he might be up to par with you today. But, he'll still be bitching and whining about gaps that still exists between you and him at that point. Welcome to the new American right bro.
(05-10-2019, 07:57 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Indeed.  For me personally Jesus isn't so bad.  It is his followers I have a problem with.
I can relate. I've had some problems with some of his followers over the years too. However, I've yet to meet one of them who was able to prove or able to convince me that they were Jesus himself or actually speaking for Jesus himself.
(05-10-2019, 09:12 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:

Why do that?  It's beyond empty.  The topic does not EVOLVE, it is changed ASAP!  As soon as someone can throw their logic bomb into the thread and cause everyone to back up into their respective caves and start throwing rocks.

I make threads because I am a thoughtful person who wants to learn.  Whoever keeps saying the phrase "butt hurt" please just logout from here and mosey down to the local tavern in Alabama and revel over how the new abortion law is going to help do god's will and AL will be on "the right side of history" after the rapture comes and places like LA and NY burn in the fiery furnace of god's wrath.

it's disrespectful and a disservice.  And the thread maker should have the option to remove it.  

ESPECIALLY when I make a thread and then ppl use racial slurs in it, the frakkin moderator does not care, and then my handle is associated with people using such vuglar and offensive/ignorant language.  The frakkin moderator is in the shadows when it comes to that, and I cannot even delete the thread I made for that reason.  And then the MOD comes flying out on Mjolnir to punish anyone who says they might SPAM.

Dude, a more thoughtful person wouldn't overreact and threaten to spam a thread to death and then blame the moderator for not doing their job like a liberal moderator who would most likely do  for you on a more liberal site.

Since you don't know, it all began due to a user here using racial slurs in a thread I created.  I did not want to be associated with that, no one listened to me.

The immoral moderator named Ragnarok had nothing to do or say about people openly using NIGGER to make their point, but came at me bright and early about "threat to SPAM".  That person took no side ....... except, she did.  She used her POWER here to delete certain things and leave others based on her own ideology. 

It's disgusting and wrong.
(05-11-2019, 01:13 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I thought the poster actually did a pretty good job with the way they used the term

I did not know there was a good and bad way to use ugly, derogatory words that are meant to denigrate entire races of people on earth.

OK so I learned how to block people, but is rather shocking their posts are still there, and you have the option to view them or not.  When I meant to block/ignore someone, that means never see their actions ever at all.  It is pointless.

This forum seems to pander to the lowest of humanity in that, instead of just blocking the person, you are incited to see the person's actions and then tempted to look at what they said, which in turn widens the possibility you might respond to them (most likely in a negative way because you blocked them to begin with right?).

Does this forum desire that people have negative interactions and perpetual strife?  We all have the choice to respond to anyone, yes.  Why put that special option there? 

I blocked someone.  That means I want nothing to do with them.  But this forum actually shows that other person's actions (their posts) and almost begs you to look, and then maybe respond.

Does this forum actually feed on strife between brother and sister?  Does it want us to maim each other continually?

One of the persons I blocked actually wrote (before I blocked them) "IF YOU BLOCK ME, I WILL STILL RESPOND".  Now, that is maybe the most ignorant thing I have ever seen.  But, they said they are from New Zealand and we all recognize a place like that is probably subsisting somewhere in the timezone of early industrial revolution on planet earth.... while being blended with mad technology of the 21st century.  I have to give them latitude I guess to act in such a strange way.  But their insistent meanness was overwhelming.

As you all have noticed, this is kind of an outrage what this forum is turning out to be for me.  When I found it, I assumed human beings would be here interacting and even at a slightly elevated level from a random facebook forum where you cannot ever know who is a bot and who is real... since these concepts of TURNINGS take (what I thought) a little elevated mindset.  It is also strange, this forum IS about elevated concepts, and the people I blocked I just realized I never really see them interacting about the concepts of the Turnings or cycles.

It seems they are like the very people they want to eliminate ('migrants' coming from all directions) which they always claim are "hijacking" America and taking over or something (along with the muslims and maybe even the Chinese?) -- these are the same folks who have chosen to use this forum as their personal political and ideological platform and who basically usurp every thread they infect.

"Off Topic" is not "off topic" really if you ALWAYS post "off topic" and direct ALL threads to "off topic" nature and then say that's OK.

This is not a generic 'platform' like instagram where you come here and do whatever you want.  This forum is GENERATIONAL CYCLES and all subset interactions under that heading.  I don't go to unicorn.com and preach abortion is evil and catholicism needs to be brought low.

The 'back end' of this forum is corrupt.  They only want POWER to push the button on anything they do not personally want here.  And then, they use it as "off topic is encouraged" or "the conversation wandered from topic" but it's not true.  They use that idea to have the freedom to eliminate anyone THEY DONT PERSONALLY WANT and ideas THEY DONT PERSONALLY WANT here.

All while having no common decency to filter words used to appropriate hate.  Yes, there are words that have no place EXCEPT to foster hate.  If a word has no other purpose that to foster hate, it has no purpose BUT to foster hate and everyone should be (in theory) against it.

I am astonished this person ^^ thinks there are appropriate ways to use "NIGGER" and inappropriate ways to use the word "NIGGER".  That simply astonished me and showed me I am entirely wrong when I thought black people could never be mass extinguished in the modern world again or that Jews could ever be assigned to ovens again or that "heretics" could be burned at the stake again.

MY BAD.
(05-11-2019, 01:13 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 03:47 AM)TheNomad Wrote: Since you don't know, it all began due to a user here using racial slurs in a thread I created.  I did not want to be associated with that, no one listened to me.

The immoral moderator named Ragnarok had nothing to do or say about people openly using NIGGER to make their point, but came at me bright and early about "threat to SPAM".  That person took no side ....... except, she did.  She used her POWER here to delete certain things and leave others based on her own ideology. 

It's disgusting and wrong.

I know of one recent incident involving the use of that term here. I thought the poster actually did a pretty good job with the way they used the term as a means to teach others about their ability  separate themselves from the term and prove that they're independent from those the term more  directly applies to these days and those using it for there own interests. As I recall, the poster who did that was Kinser. I also recall being accused of being involved with racism by a liberal black woman who used the term as means to describe what she had been taught as being my personal my view of her and what she had been taught to believe as being the reason for my negative feelings/ opinions toward her and the liberal groups that she identifies with and associates with and my supposed opinion/view of all those who have same color of skin as her as if I've never seen black people or never entered a black community and never have spoken to different  black people during my life. As it turned out, she understood the obvious difference between her and a typical nigger. She was clearly able to separate herself from them and she quickly  learned that I recognized and understood the difference between her and the typical niggers too. It's to bad that it took a powerful move and the use of some rather tough eye opening/ mind opening rhetoric and a humbling experience to force her to rethink and accept the personal need to change some of her wayward liberal views of middle America today. I didn't intend to completely reveal her personal insecurities and completely embarrass her and completely scare her off as occurred. All I intended to do was wise her up to the fact that the street wise American people substantially outnumber the exclusively liberal educated/ liberal influenced by a significant amount these days. BTW, the negative term that bothers you so much bothers me as much as the terms honky, cracker, racist, fascist, fucker, asshole or dickhead.

The only valid use of the N-word is reportage, and that usually implies a display of contempt for the person who uses the word, as in "The Grand Dragon called the President of Howard University a n----r". Kinser is wrong to call black people that he holds in contempt "n----rs" because the sort of person who calls the President of Howard University a "n----r" out of contempt for all black people may intend the same fate for both the black bourgeoisie (who are generally good and likable people) and such losers as dopers and criminals to a similar fate, the equivalent of Zyklon-B in a gas chamber made to look like a shower. After all, it is the black bourgeoisie that is far more dangerous to the sick ideals of white supremacy and white identity because it is able to seduce white people to have black spouses -- and black children, the worst offense to white racists.

I am convinced that the people most vulnerable to genocide in America in the wake of a Hitler-like leader are the model minorities. The petty criminals are already defensive about everything involving the government, and they might be useful to a genocidal regime as kapos in the camps because they are accustomed to doing bad things to people. I believe it was Primo Levi who described a kapo, relating what one such traitor said to people who had played by the rules. Rough quote:

Are there any magistrates or attorneys here? I am a criminal, a killer. The world that you have known has turned upside down. We, the criminals, are the bosses here, and we now judge you. I am organizing a Scheisskomando, and you are going to clean the toilets.

The successful members of any discernible minority that a criminal regime targets for annihilation will go to the shooting pits or the gas chambers having no clue about what they did to deserve what is happening to them. This is a 4T, the time in which the worst things are possible. German Jews were the definitive "model minority". They had never done anything to deserve hatred, abuse, and annihilation. But I can say that of the victims of many crimes.

...It is essential that we all watch the State for any tendencies to single out people for abuse, whether verbal, economic, or physical. It all begins with putting people into neat categories that come to mean who gets the goodies and who loses.

By the way -- I strongly disparage  the use of derogatory language about white people from some disadvantaged parts of America where educational standards are low and economic opportunities have largely vanished.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

(05-11-2019, 02:11 PM)TheNomad Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 01:13 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I thought the poster actually did a pretty good job with the way they used the term

I did not know there was a good and bad way to use ugly, derogatory words that are meant to denigrate entire races of people on earth.

OK so I learned how to block people, but is rather shocking their posts are still there, and you have the option to view them or not.  When I meant to block/ignore someone, that means never see their actions ever at all.  It is pointless.

This forum seems to pander to the lowest of humanity in that, instead of just blocking the person, you are incited to see the person's actions and then tempted to look at what they said, which in turn widens the possibility you might respond to them (most likely in a negative way because you blocked them to begin with right?).

Does this forum desire that people have negative interactions and perpetual strife?  We all have the choice to respond to anyone, yes.  Why put that special option there? 

I blocked someone.  That means I want nothing to do with them.  But this forum actually shows that other person's actions (their posts) and almost begs you to look, and then maybe respond.

Does this forum actually feed on strife between brother and sister?  Does it want us to maim each other continually?

One of the persons I blocked actually wrote (before I blocked them) "IF YOU BLOCK ME, I WILL STILL RESPOND".  Now, that is maybe the most ignorant thing I have ever seen.  But, they said they are from New Zealand and we all recognize a place like that is probably subsisting somewhere in the timezone of early industrial revolution on planet earth.... while being blended with mad technology of the 21st century.  I have to give them latitude I guess to act in such a strange way.  But their insistent meanness was overwhelming.

As you all have noticed, this is kind of an outrage what this forum is turning out to be for me.  When I found it, I assumed human beings would be here interacting and even at a slightly elevated level from a random facebook forum where you cannot ever know who is a bot and who is real... since these concepts of TURNINGS take (what I thought) a little elevated mindset.  It is also strange, this forum IS about elevated concepts, and the people I blocked I just realized I never really see them interacting about the concepts of the Turnings or cycles.

It seems they are like the very people they want to eliminate ('migrants' coming from all directions) which they always claim are "hijacking" America and taking over or something (along with the muslims and maybe even the Chinese?) -- these are the same folks who have chosen to use this forum as their personal political and ideological platform and who basically usurp every thread they infect.

"Off Topic" is not "off topic" really if you ALWAYS post "off topic" and direct ALL threads to "off topic" nature and then say that's OK.

This is not a generic 'platform' like instagram where you come here and do whatever you want.  This forum is GENERATIONAL CYCLES and all subset interactions under that heading.  I don't go to unicorn.com and preach abortion is evil and catholicism needs to be brought low.

The 'back end' of this forum is corrupt.  They only want POWER to push the button on anything they do not personally want here.  And then, they use it as "off topic is encouraged" or "the conversation wandered from topic" but it's not true.  They use that idea to have the freedom to eliminate anyone THEY DONT PERSONALLY WANT and ideas THEY DONT PERSONALLY WANT here.

All while having no common decency to filter words used to appropriate hate.  Yes, there are words that have no place EXCEPT to foster hate.  If a word has no other purpose that to foster hate, it has no purpose BUT to foster hate and everyone should be (in theory) against it.

I am astonished this person ^^ thinks there are appropriate ways to use "NIGGER" and inappropriate ways to use the word "NIGGER".  That simply astonished me and showed me I am entirely wrong when I thought black people could never be mass extinguished in the modern world again or that Jews could ever be assigned to ovens again or that "heretics" could be burned at the stake again.

MY BAD.
Are you going to inform the black people that it is no longer appropriate/legal for them to use a term that they've been using to differentiate themselves from each other or being used as a persuasive means by decent black folks to protect themselves from them and those who have been allowed to use the term among themselves and their friends for whatever reason for many many years now? Like I said, I didn't intend to severely damage her credibility and her liberal image of herself and scare her off. You were actually right in your belief that the black people as a whole could never be rounded up and mass extinguished here like the Jews were in Nazi Germany because the American right sticks to its principles and its beliefs and refuses to allow its government to have that much power.
(05-10-2019, 09:35 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 08:04 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: If you find it entertaining to listen to someone have a temper tantrum can I send you my second cousin.  He's 2 and thinks screaming can get his way.  Strangely he doesn't try it with me anymore.  I did like my grandmother did to some of her grandkids and let him have his tantrum and then gave him something tho scream and cry about. Big Grin

He could be a liberal Nomad who isn't used to sticking up  for himself or proving himself yet. I dunno, another decade or two, he might be up to par with you today. But, he'll still be bitching and whining about gaps that still exists between you and him at that point. Welcome to the new American right bro.

Possibly. 

It isn't hard to be on the right when one needs simply be slightly to the right of FDR to be a card carrying Nazi these days.  After all everyone calls Trump a crypto-fascist etc, etc, etc.  In reality he is a New York City Business Democrat and has been at least since the 1980s.

(05-11-2019, 05:23 PM)taramarie Wrote: If you mean farming and our 21st century cities, every country has this. But I do not understand what this has to do with how a person behaves. Very curious yet confusing.

He's insulting you for not being an American Tara.

Not surprising really...SJW types always lie and they always project.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 3,374 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 2,394 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 1,856 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 4,972 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 2,493 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 SomeGuy 8 8,838 01-14-2017, 05:44 PM
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 9 14,110 01-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Classic-Xer
  [split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil playwrite 8 13,512 12-29-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  [split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination Bronsin 16 21,926 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Webmaster