Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Printable Version

+- Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory (http://generational-theory.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Fourth Turning Forums (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Current Events (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-34.html)
+---- Forum: General Political Discussion (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+---- Thread: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! (/thread-158.html)

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - pbrower2a - 01-26-2022

[Image: a2d99f22a3b6a2cc35060b721f6eb10d8a58ff00...=800&h=474]

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - pbrower2a - 01-29-2022

[Image: 73e63b60f946331453460dafbb9313a1c3c29497...=800&h=549]

I want to stay one inoculation ahead of COVID-19.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Classic-Xer - 01-29-2022

(01-29-2022, 09:07 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [Image: 73e63b60f946331453460dafbb9313a1c3c29497...=800&h=549]

That's going to be hard to do now that you and Biden are an inoculation or two behind at this point.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - pbrower2a - 01-30-2022

(01-29-2022, 10:30 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 09:07 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [Image: 73e63b60f946331453460dafbb9313a1c3c29497...=800&h=549]

That's going to be hard to do now that you and Biden  are an inoculation or two behind at this point.

That does not compute.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Classic-Xer - 02-02-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:40 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:

That's going to be hard to do now that you and Biden  are an inoculation or two behind at this point.

That does not compute.
Is there a booster for Delta or Omicron or whatever variant shows up and takes it toll on the elderly population next? Haven't you been paying attention or learning anything new these days? How do you stay one inoculation ahead when you're at least one inoculation if not two behind at this point?

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - David Horn - 02-02-2022

(02-02-2022, 01:48 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:

That does not compute.

Is there a booster for Delta or Omicron or whatever variant shows up and takes it toll on the elderly population next? Haven't you been paying attention or learning anything new these days? How do you stay one inoculation ahead when you're at least one inoculation if not two behind at this point?

COVID is a metaphor.  The inoculation needed is political; look out the window.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Classic-Xer - 02-04-2022

(02-02-2022, 01:51 PM)David Horn Wrote:

That does not compute.

I understand that it's political and always has been political with you guys. You tried forcing inoculations on healthy people and you lost. OK. You still have some blue school districts that are still clinging to mask mandates and threatening parents who disagree with legal action and threatening to detain and quarantine children who come to school without masks. I'd say that's child abuse at this point. The Royal Blues used fear to help blues acquire that power. I guess Reds and Purples can also fear as means to remove that power. I mean, what comes around goes around, what's good for the goose is good for the gander applies right.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - pbrower2a - 02-05-2022

(02-04-2022, 08:03 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 01:51 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 10:30 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: That's going to be hard to do now that you and Biden  are an inoculation or two behind at this point.

That does not compute.

I understand that it's political and always has been political with you guys. You tried forcing inoculations on healthy people and you lost. OK, you have some blue school districts still clinging to their mask mandates and threatening parents with legal action and threatening to detain and quarantine children who come to school without masks. I'd say that's child abuse. The Royal Blues used fear to help blues acquire that power. I guess the Reds and Purples can also use fear as means to relinquish that power. I know that you don't like to hear that but it's true. I mean, what comes around, goes around right.

One takes the inoculation to avoid serious consequences from a dangerous disease. Do you have a problem with the polio vaccine being given to healthy people? Do you believe that people with good driving records should not buy auto insurance? 

Sure, soldier... you are healthy enough, so you should not concern yourself with land mines or machine-gun fire. 

COVID-19 is no more a metaphor than a rattlesnake. Rattlers back off from us if they have the chance. COVID-19 does not. 

I drive defensively. I assume that when I drive there is some drunk driver with my name on his bumper. Three days ago, as I was out to do some personal business before an impending snowstorm I slowed down because a UPS truck was stopped partially in my lane for a delivery. Someone in another vehicle saw me slowing down to pass that stopped delivery truck and recognized an opportunity to cut into traffic in front of me. That inattentive driver slammed his vehicle into the UPS truck and I slammed on my brakes as hard as possible. I knew that that SUV was going to crash into that truck and I was scared that if I did not stop fast enough I would end up rear-ending the SUV.

I got to call 911 and report what happened, and I am reasonably certain that the local police has issued a costly traffic ticket, and that that fellow's insurance rate will go up sharply. It was so obvious that I was reaching into my pocket for my cell phone. 

Well, some driver for UPS will at least be exonerated.     

Wearing masks and getting inoculated should not be a political or culture issue: it should be an issue of public health and nothing more.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - David Horn - 02-05-2022

(02-02-2022, 01:51 PM)David Horn Wrote: COVID is a metaphor.  The inoculation needed is political; look out the window.

I understand that it's political and always has been political with you guys. You tried forcing inoculations on healthy people and you lost. OK. You still have some blue school districts that are still clinging to mask mandates and threatening parents who disagree with legal action and threatening to detain and quarantine children who come to school without masks. I'd say that's child abuse at this point. The Royal Blues used fear to help blues acquire that power. I guess Reds and Purples can also fear as means to remove that power. I mean, what comes around goes around, what's good for the goose is good for the gander applies right.

Your side forgot what every member of any community needs to know by instinct: no one's an island. If we move to the final solution being hyper-libertarianism it will be indistinguishable from anarchy, and anarchy is a prescription for chaos, decline and, ultimately, death. Why in God's name do you wish for this?

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Classic-Xer - 02-06-2022

(02-05-2022, 09:19 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 01:51 PM)David Horn Wrote: COVID is a metaphor.  The inoculation needed is political; look out the window.

Your side forgot what every member of any community needs to know by instinct: no one's an island.  If we move to the final solution being hyper-libertarianism it will be indistinguishable from anarchy, and anarchy is a prescription for chaos, decline and, ultimately, death.  Why in God's name do you wish for this?
Hyper-libertarianism as in what we are seeing going on in the blue cities and along our southern border and within Democratic politics today. Haven't you been listening to me? You are right, it's stupid (mind boggling) and I don't know why you guys are continuing to ignore it, supporting it and going along with it the way you are these days. Do you currently live in an American State or an American region or Blue Acirema? I get the impression that you don't understand or realize or understand/realize that the majority of the country knows that people like you are on the side of lawlessness. I don't wish it, I see it and I've been telling you/warning you of the reckoning that's currently building and showing you that the rules of the game are going to substantially change and telling you what to expect to see happening as America shifts to 4T. In short, you are messing with an established Super Power that's about to bring the hammer down and declare open season on today's Left. I like you a little better than the rest which is why I've been suggesting that you retire from Left Wing politics before it's to late. Personally speaking, I don't think today's Left understands the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism or the difference between killing a criminal and Murder or the difference between Good and Evil or right and wrong these days.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - pbrower2a - 02-06-2022

(02-06-2022, 04:34 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:

Your side forgot what every member of any community needs to know by instinct: no one's an island.  If we move to the final solution being hyper-libertarianism it will be indistinguishable from anarchy, and anarchy is a prescription for chaos, decline and, ultimately, death.  Why in God's name do you wish for this?

Hyper-libertarianism as in what we are seeing going on in the blue cities and along our southern border and within Democratic politics today. Haven't you been listening to me? You are right, it's stupid (mind boggling) and I don't know why you guys are continuing to ignore it, supporting it and going along with it the way you are these days. Do you currently live in an American State or an American region or Blue Acirema?

If I don't need to pass a border check to get somewhere, then it is the same country. I'm not counting those checkpoints for suspect vegetables.

Quote:I get the impression that you don't understand or realize or understand/realize that the majority of the country knows that people like you are on the side of lawlessness.

Lawlessness? Us liberals? We are a well-behaved lot. Unless you consider failing to believe in Donald Trump without qualification "lawless". 

Quote:I don't wish it, I see it and I've been telling you/warning you of the reckoning that's currently building and showing you that the rules of the game are going to substantially change and telling you what to expect to see happening as America shifts to 4T.

We are closer to the end. A 1T usually trends toward more equality, more rationality in public discourse, and less tolerance for violence.

Quote:In short, you are messing with an established Super Power that's about to bring the hammer down and declare open season on today's Left. I like you a little better than the rest which is why I've been suggesting that you retire from Left Wing politics before it's to late.

We now have the President, the House, and the Senate (if barely). We got the votes last time. 

Quote:Personally speaking, I don't think today's Left understands the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism or the difference between killing a criminal and Murder or the difference between Good and Evil or right and wrong these days.

Fascism is an affront to every noble tendency in American politics. Fascism is tyranny, brutality, repression, and corruption.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - David Horn - 02-07-2022

(02-05-2022, 09:19 AM)David Horn Wrote: Your side forgot what every member of any community needs to know by instinct: no one's an island.  If we move to the final solution being hyper-libertarianism it will be indistinguishable from anarchy, and anarchy is a prescription for chaos, decline and, ultimately, death.  Why in God's name do you wish for this?

Hyper-libertarianism as in what we are seeing going on in the blue cities and along our southern border and within Democratic politics today. Haven't you been listening to me? You are right, it's stupid (mind boggling) and I don't know why you guys are continuing to ignore it, supporting it and going along with it the way you are these days. Do you currently live in an American State or an American region or Blue Acirema? I get the impression that you don't understand or realize or understand/realize that the majority of the country knows that people like you are on the side of lawlessness. I don't wish it, I see it and I've been telling you/warning you of the reckoning that's currently building and showing you that the rules of the game are going to substantially change and telling you what to expect to see happening as America shifts to 4T. In short, you are messing with an established Super Power that's about to bring the hammer down and declare open season on today's Left. I like you a little better than the rest which is why I've been suggesting that you retire from Left Wing politics before it's to late. Personally speaking, I don't think today's Left understands the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism or the difference between killing a criminal and Murder or the difference between Good and Evil or right and wrong these days.

I can only assume your reference to lawlessness is related to BLM and all that the movement did over several months of activity.  OK.  Just for sake of argument let's agree that a lot of what happened was illegal, though most was not.  Now, let's compare that to actual government policies intended to take sides and use the power of government to do it.  Is there any justification for depriving citizens -- any citizens -- of the right to vote?  I say no, but GOP policies are making it harder and harder for not-Republicans.  This is one of many reasons BLM was in the streets.  And for a group that screams FREEDOM, you're pretty selective about what qualifies: absolutely no to abortion, but guns should be OK everywhere.  

And let's not forget that the majority actually opposes most of the policies your side holds dear, but you cling to the idea that minority rights gives you the authority to block everything you hate regardless of how badly the majority wants them.  Worse, your side is declining in numbers.  What happens when your ability to block everything finally collapse?  Will the guns come out?

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 02-07-2022

So you think the police have a right to kill criminals, and you call that a justice system? You think following the law is fomenting a riot and a coup and then calling it "legitimate political discourse"?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/04/republicans-censure-cheney-kinzinger/6663972001/

Yes, it's quite clear that the right wing is shifting the rules of the game to bring down the hammer on us on the Left. That's called fascism, destruction of democracy, etc.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - pbrower2a - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 11:37 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 09:19 AM)David Horn Wrote: Your side forgot what every member of any community needs to know by instinct: no one's an island.  If we move to the final solution being hyper-libertarianism it will be indistinguishable from anarchy, and anarchy is a prescription for chaos, decline and, ultimately, death.  Why in God's name do you wish for this?

I can only assume your reference to lawlessness is related to BLM and all that the movement did over several months of activity.  OK.  Just for sake of argument let's agree that a lot of what happened was illegal, though most was not.

(Unjustifiable) police brutality does not serve law enforcement in general. It makes people more likely to turn against law enforcement and become more confrontational -- and with people already hostile to the police because they are involved in illegal activities and see the police as the Blue Meanies set on destroying personal freedom, such is more likely to make confrontations more violent... and deadly.

Remember: BLM is intended to be a lawful protest. Riots are not peaceful protest, and riots are rightly suppressed. Note well that BLM is not the old and discreditable "Off the pigs!" rhetoric of the Black Panther Party. This isn't the 1960's. 

How do we know that people in BLM did not transmit images of looting, assaults, and property damage to police and prosecutors? Criminal deeds have never had the protection of privacy, and people who brought video cameras (even the cell-phone type) to document any police brutality may have instead gotten video of violence and property destruction that has been relayed to police and prosecutors. Security cameras are everywhere, and the only way to avoid having trouble with them is to not do crimes such as looting. BLM stands for "Black Lives Matter" and not "Black Looters Make off" (not to say that looters were all black, of course, or that most blacks are looters).   

Quote: Now, let's compare that to actual government policies intended to take sides and use the power of government to do it.  Is there any justification for depriving citizens -- any citizens -- of the right to vote?  I say no, but GOP policies are making it harder and harder for not-Republicans.  This is one of many reasons BLM was in the streets.  And for a group that screams FREEDOM, you're pretty selective about what qualifies: absolutely no to abortion, but guns should be OK everywhere.  

Even I have suggested that more effective security has keener senses, great agility, and literal bite force behind it than does a surprised person who is searching around for a gun. 200 or more pounds of bite force can take a literal bite out of crime. "Woof! Woof!" suggests the risk of hospitalization if someone breaks into a house. Nobody pretends that abortion is an easy choice, and that when it is chosen it is usually a drastic choice. When maternal death, a traumatic birth resulting from rape, or grave harm to a woman (including to her future reproductive capacity -- possible for someone under the usual child-bearing age) make abortion mandatory it must be permitted. 

Politicians do not have the right to choose the electorate, at least in a democracy. That is how Apartheid entrenched itself in South Africa. Any effective whites-only voting would terribly distort the relationship between citizen and government. If one has no choice in the voting or no vote then one will be stepped on by the existing politicians. 

Quote:And let's not forget that the majority actually opposes most of the policies your side holds dear, but you cling to the idea that minority rights gives you the authority to block everything you hate regardless of how badly the majority wants them.  Worse, your side is declining in numbers.  What happens when your ability to block everything finally collapse?  Will the guns come out?

Add to that: the right-wingers who want an America that endorses plutocracy and the cultural values of Christian fundamentalism are, as a whole, aging. Retailers and restaurants whose clientele is old tend to go under if they cannot replace their elderly customers who might have been a lucrative clientele in recent years. 

In a town of 10,000 near me both the Ruby Tuesday and the Bob Evans restaurant closed. Both have "old" customer bases.

... Conservatism will not die once and for all, but Gingrich/Trump-era conservatism can. Gingrich-era conservatism offers much for too few people and privation for the rest of us. We're getting the message. Trump-style conservatism lacks the sorts of characteristics that one associates with what I considered a sustainable conservatism of the 1970's... a limited role for government in subsidies and give-aways, promotion of small business, respect for tradition (OK, we have multiple traditions in America, and all of them are just as valid if they apply to the most credible people in their groups), rule of law, protocol and precedent, and respect for domestic tranquility. Class privilege is sustainable only if the economic elites can enforce deference through either outright terror (He who has the guns makes the rules) or economic subjection (He who owns the gold makes the rules).  It is impossible to connect Donald Trump to Edmund Burke. It is possible to imagine a new sort of conservatism emerging around 2030, one that rejects demagoguery and promotes individual responsibility.  

Is the "Blue" world wonderful? No. Much of it is so overpriced that one cannot live there except to endure Third-World living conditions (twelve in one room in AH-MAY-REEK-CAW!) in housing. Maybe we will need to put up with Japanese-style or South Korean-style housing densities if we are to have the American population concentrated along the coasts as is so in Australia because the "Heartland" is an economic desert in the sense that the Outback is a climatic desert with far too little opportunity. Maybe we need to shore up the economy in places like Ohio and Upstate New York that used to have excellent opportunity for people with modest education and a good work ethic who did factory work so that people aren't obliged to take chances with homelessness to avoid sure hopelessness. Obviously space per capital in urban areas must be significantly less with a population of 350 million than with a population of 175 million. There are no more orange groves in southern California to transform into subdivisions; fifty years later, those subdivisions are often slums. (A hint to the wise: unless the adult female is a Tiger Mom who can successfully get her kids to buck the anti-intellectual trends in America so that they can matriculate and do well in the excellent University of California system, stay clear of California).

The priority of the economic elites of America is to ensure that everything works for their own sybaritic excess at great human cost to everyone else. If I had to think of a way to waste every blessing that America has ever had, I could hardly imagine worse except for thermonuclear war. 

Oh, by the way, Classic X'er... what do you think of the epidemic of meth and opiates in the "Real America" that you so love?

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Classic-Xer - 02-07-2022

(02-06-2022, 06:07 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: We are closer to the end. A 1T usually trends toward more equality, more rationality in public discourse, and less tolerance for violence.

We now have the President, the House, and the Senate (if barely). We got the votes last time. 

Fascism is an affront to every noble tendency in American politics. Fascism is tyranny, brutality, repression, and corruption.
What have you Liberals done about all the lawlessness that we see today? Have you Liberals done anything about the lawlessness we see/know is going on in the cities? Have you Liberals done anything about the lawlessness we see going on with big tech today? Have you done anything about Biden's unwillingness to enforce immigration laws? What have you Liberals done about all the shenanigan's that we know took place just prior to election day in 2020? Have you done anything about the corporations who don't seem to recognize the Constitution as being the Law of the Land who view themselves as the Law of the Land? Have you Liberals done anything about Pelosi and her obsession  with Donald Trump and her improper use of Congressional power. Have you Liberals done anything about the improper use of the FBI and the Justice Department,

Like I said, you better pick a shit hole that ain't so bad to die in now before we pick one for you. You do know that you are going to be lumped in with the criminals, illegal aliens, dirt bags, transients and other clueless Liberals like yourself who don't seem to know any better whether you think/feel that you deserve it or not. You do know that you're going to end up being stripped of your citizenship one way or another this 4T. You see that's what happens to those who support American traitors and fascists during 4T's. You know what they say about Liberals, "you scratch the surface of a Liberal and you'll find a Fascist".

Yes. You do have Biden and Harris in office, a slim majority in the House and Senate and you guys even managed to finagle enough votes to elect Biden/Harris and barely keep the Progressive Democrats in power the last time. You seem to have a silly notion in your head that we are nearing the end of the 4T when in reality, the 4T has just begun.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Classic-Xer - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 02:26 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Add to that: the right-wingers who want an America that endorses plutocracy and the cultural values of Christian fundamentalism are, as a whole, aging. Retailers and restaurants whose clientele is old tend to go under if they cannot replace their elderly customers who might have been a lucrative clientele in recent years. 

In a town of 10,000 near me both the Ruby Tuesday and the Bob Evans restaurant closed. Both have "old" customer bases.

... Conservatism will not die once and for all, but Gingrich/Trump-era conservatism can. Gingrich-era conservatism offers much for too few people and privation for the rest of us. We're getting the message. Trump-style conservatism lacks the sorts of characteristics that one associates with what I considered a sustainable conservatism of the 1970's... a limited role for government in subsidies and give-aways, promotion of small business, respect for tradition (OK, we have multiple traditions in America, and all of them are just as valid if they apply to the most credible people in their groups), rule of law, protocol and precedent, and respect for domestic tranquility. Class privilege is sustainable only if the economic elites can enforce deference through either outright terror (He who has the guns makes the rules) or economic subjection (He who owns the gold makes the rules).  It is impossible to connect Donald Trump to Edmund Burke. It is possible to imagine a new sort of conservatism emerging around 2030, one that rejects demagoguery and promotes individual responsibility.  

Is the "Blue" world wonderful? No. Much of it is so overpriced that one cannot live there except to endure Third-World living conditions (twelve in one room in AH-MAY-REEK-CAW!) in housing. Maybe we will need to put up with Japanese-style or South Korean-style housing densities if we are to have the American population concentrated along the coasts as is so in Australia because the "Heartland" is an economic desert in the sense that the Outback is a climatic desert with far too little opportunity. Maybe we need to shore up the economy in places like Ohio and Upstate New York that used to have excellent opportunity for people with modest education and a good work ethic who did factory work so that people aren't obliged to take chances with homelessness to avoid sure hopelessness. Obviously space per capital in urban areas must be significantly less with a population of 350 million than with a population of 175 million. There are no more orange groves in southern California to transform into subdivisions; fifty years later, those subdivisions are often slums. (A hint to the wise: unless the adult female is a Tiger Mom who can successfully get her kids to buck the anti-intellectual trends in America so that they can matriculate and do well in the excellent University of California system, stay clear of California).

The priority of the economic elites of America is to ensure that everything works for their own sybaritic excess at great human cost to everyone else. If I had to think of a way to waste every blessing that America has ever had, I could hardly imagine worse except for thermonuclear war. 

Oh, by the way, Classic X'er... what do you think of the epidemic of meth and opiates in the "Real America" that you so love?
I can see that the Bush/McCain/Romney era conservatism or compassionate conservatism is obviously on its way out. Liberalism or bleeding heart liberalism as you knew it, is currently on its way out too. Who is more likely to end up a meth head, a poor Democratic kid/grand kid stuck in Blue Podunk or a Republican voters kid/grand kid? Think about it. My parents old home town is more like Blue Podunk today. I wish we had more border agents and a fully completed chunk of border wall to stem the illegal flow of Chinese Fentanyl instead of border agents processing, releasing and transporting illegal immigrants all over the country. Do you have any idea, aren't you able to see (it's very obvious to everyone else) how trouble you guys are getting yourselves into these days. It's 4T dude, traitors (people who betray their country (Betray their fellow country men/citizens}can be rounded up and executed on the spot or assassinated during 4T's. It's up to you dude, I don't give a shit about you. You must know that/figured that out by now.

(02-07-2022, 01:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

So you think the police have a right to kill criminals, and you call that a justice system? You think following the law is fomenting a riot and a coup and then calling it "legitimate political discourse"?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/04/republicans-censure-cheney-kinzinger/6663972001/

Yes, it's quite clear that the right wing is shifting the rules of the game to bring down the hammer on us on the Left. That's called fascism, destruction of democracy, etc.
The police have the right to kill them and so do I and about a million or 2 others who live in the State of Minnesota. If BLM and Antifa can do it, why can't a group angry American citizens who were upset by the obvious shenanigans that took place that were covered up by the political establishments prior to the last election. Based on Liberal standards which proceeded it, it was a display of legitimate political discourse. Like I said, I don't think Left Wingers like you and others here seem to know the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism these days.

On a lighter note, I heard the Facebook dude took a 30 billion dollar loss last week. I wonder what's in store for his royal majesty, the next time America withdraws. I also heard the co-founders of the BLM movement skipped town with 16 million for themselves. I know that's racist or seems racist to you but whatever. It's looks/sounds crooked to me. I don't know why you continue posting here and taking lumps when you have created a SAFE place for you and your fiends to post that you have complete control over else where.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 02-08-2022

(02-07-2022, 10:41 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-07-2022, 01:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 08:03 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I understand that it's political and always has been political with you guys. You tried forcing inoculations on healthy people and you lost. OK. You still have some blue school districts that are still clinging to mask mandates and threatening parents who disagree with legal action and threatening to detain and quarantine children who come to school without masks. I'd say that's child abuse at this point. The Royal Blues used fear to help blues acquire that power. I guess Reds and Purples can also fear as means to remove that power. I mean, what comes around goes around, what's good for the goose is good for the gander applies right.

The police have the right to kill them and so do I and about a million or 2 others who live in the State of Minnesota. If BLM and Antifa can do it, why can't a group angry American citizens who were upset by the obvious shenanigans that took place that were covered up by the political establishments prior to the last election. Based on Liberal standards which proceeded it, it was a display of legitimate political discourse. Like I said, I don't  think Left Wingers like you and others here seem to know the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism these days.

On a lighter note, I heard the Facebook dude took a 30 billion dollar loss last week. I wonder what's in store for his royal majesty, the next time America withdraws.  I also heard the co-founders of the BLM movement skipped town with 16 million for themselves. I know that's racist or seems racist to you but whatever. It's looks/sounds crooked to me. I don't know why you continue posting here and taking lumps when you have created a SAFE place for you and your fiends to post that you have complete control over elsewhere.

BLM and antifa don't have the right to do it, and don't do it, but police do it, and they don't have the right, and neither do you and about a million or 2 others who live in the state of Minnesota. Remember right here, you have dedicated you life to breaking the law, and conscripted a million or two of your fellow racist fascists in MN to breaking the law too. You have no right to talk about obeying the law. You don't indeed seem to know the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism these days. You have no ability whatsoever to prove that the election is what everyone who has looked at it says, except one person and his followers: it was the most democratic and fair election ever conducted. And YOU LOST buddy. Our side got 7 million more votes than you.

Another victim of your violence, Amir Locke, was revealed on Democracy Now today.

https://youtu.be/H2iHvpkR2xo?t=153

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2022/02/07/amir-locke-killing-marlon-speed/

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - David Horn - 02-08-2022

(02-07-2022, 10:41 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-07-2022, 01:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Yes, it's quite clear that the right wing is shifting the rules of the game to bring down the hammer on us on the Left. That's called fascism, destruction of democracy, etc.

The police have the right to kill them and so do I and about a million or 2 others who live in the State of Minnesota. If BLM and Antifa can do it, why can't a group angry American citizens who were upset by the obvious shenanigans that took place that were covered up by the political establishments prior to the last election. Based on Liberal standards which proceeded it, it was a display of legitimate political discourse. Like I said, I don't  think Left Wingers like you and others here seem to know the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism these days.

This is a bit out of date, but close enough.  Deaths attributed to RW Extremists: 329; to Antifa: 0.  Even allowing for some selective addition and subtraction, the numbers are still tilted dramatically toward the violent Right.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Skabungus - 02-08-2022

Well now.

It's been a while and it appears we still have a right wing that believes Antifa is a living breathing being set on destroying the republic by "burning American cities" and "killing people"..... even though there are no facts to back that... at all.

I'm glad to see some old timers here still.

As we approach the orgasm / crescendo / implosion / explosion / or fizzle that will constitute the end of the crisis era, I have many questions.

Do any of you have answers, or even inklings ?