Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Printable Version

+- Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory (http://generational-theory.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Fourth Turning Forums (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Current Events (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-34.html)
+---- Forum: General Political Discussion (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+---- Thread: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! (/thread-158.html)

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 05:10 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: 1.  I assure you the sentiments are intuitive. It's like this odd thing that happened at work, some time ago. There was this insert from Academy Sports from the Oklahoma City paper somebody brought to work. I saw it had this Academy Sports insert and a thought crossed my mind that  I'd see this POS in our paper.  A month later, sure enough, that's what happened. I'd agree with you that that event was also an intuitive "hit" ... or I'll defer you as to whether that's another manifestation of some sort of woo-woo. It's like just another case of getting some sort of message in the bottle from the future. Cool

Intuitive that she would lose the election? If so, you beat me in the woo dept. That she was as bad a choice as Drump? Not a snowflake's chance in hell.

Quote:2. Auras:  I guess so. Red fires can make black smoke.

3. Actually, the DNC should have kept its thumbs off the scales during the primaries. Hopefully, the DNC will learn from this screw up and not do it again.

Maybe they won't do it again; not because their antics made any difference in the primary elections (they didn't), but because folks like you and Marypoza etc. were angry about them, and that cost them some votes against Drump (no-one knows how many in PA, MI and WI).

Quote:4. Trump: Well, you know, sometimes a blind squirrel finds a nut.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-03/new-h-1b-guidelines-crack-down-on-computer-programmer-jobs.  OTOH, he's off in left field wrt health care and global warming.

Drump hasn't found any nuts yet. Not one. (I see you mean his H-1b policy; well, don't hold your breath on that one). I'm not holding out much hope. I suppose it's possible, but it will have to be forced by future election results, which he would have to notice and adapt to in a yuge way. And they would have to be results that now seem beyond the capability of the American people to deliver (even now, only a 5 point spread D/R according to brower's thread?).

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Ragnarök_62 - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 10:43 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 05:10 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: 1.  I assure you the sentiments are intuitive. It's like this odd thing that happened at work, some time ago. There was this insert from Academy Sports from the Oklahoma City paper somebody brought to work. I saw it had this Academy Sports insert and a thought crossed my mind that  I'd see this POS in our paper.  A month later, sure enough, that's what happened. I'd agree with you that that event was also an intuitive "hit" ... or I'll defer you as to whether that's another manifestation of some sort of woo-woo. It's like just another case of getting some sort of message in the bottle from the future. Cool

Intuitive that she would lose the election? If so, you beat me in the woo dept. That she was as bad a choice as Drump? Not a snowflake's chance in hell.

3. Actually, the DNC should have kept its thumbs off the scales during the primaries. Hopefully, the DNC will learn from this screw up and not do it again.

Maybe they won't do it again; not because their antics made any difference in the primary elections (they didn't), but because folks like you and Marypoza etc. were angry about them, and that cost them some votes against Drump (no-one knows how many in PA, MI and WI).

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-03/new-h-1b-guidelines-crack-down-on-computer-programmer-jobs.  OTOH, he's off in left field wrt health care and global warming.

Drump hasn't found any nuts yet. Not one. (I see you mean his H-1b policy; well, don't hold your breath on that one). I'm not holding out much hope. I suppose it's possible, but it will have to be forced by future election results, which he would have to notice and adapt to in a yuge way. And they would have to be results that now seem beyond the capability of the American people to deliver (even now, only a 5 point spread D/R according to brower's thread?).

1. Let's leave Trump aside a moment, OK?  It's a fact the DNC favored Clinton over Sanders. Sorry, but that's just dirty pool. There's a shakeup afoot: http://sourcesnews.com/dnc-shakeup-underway-as-staff-asked-for-resignation-letters/
Note well, this doesn't happen unless there's been some major breakage. Perez is doing a good job so far, IMHO.
Drain the swamp, man.

2. H1-B's.  Well, he's on the hook there. Either he tosses a monkey wrench into that awful wage suppression program or he's toast. The tech industry needs to hire US citizens or else... They need to use internships and other means instead of defaulting to the quick and dirty antics of just importing wage slaves as they wish.  Like you said, he better deliver or suffer the consequences. I don't bother with polls since they're in real time and don't take the future into account.

3. Maryposa and I: I can't speak for her of course. I, however don't suffer incompetence or outright cheating lightly. Sometimes it takes a baptism by fire to cleanse things. Like... you know, the hottest fires give the finest steel.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - pbrower2a - 04-05-2017

This is daring talk. I find it hard to believe that thins could so go, but there is evidence. Follow the money and follow the trips. Trump people aren't going to Russia to see the Bolshoi Ballet of place flowers on the tombs of Soviet generals of World War II.

WASHINGTON — Two Democratic members of the House intelligence committee said Tuesday they expect members President Donald Trump’s inner circle will end up in jail as a result of the probe into whether his team colluded with Russia.

“I guess I would say this, that my impression is — I wouldn’t be surprised after all of this is said and done that some people end up in jail,” Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

Asked by Blitzer to elaborate, Castro declined. And while he said the extent of the alleged collusion is “yet to be determined,” his “impression” was that criminal charges and jail time would be the outcome of the investigation.

“If I was betting, I would say ‘yes,’” he said of Trump associates going to jail.

“My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think people will probably go to jail,” he added.

In an interview late Tuesday with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, Rep. Denny Heck (D-Wash.), also a member of the House intelligence committee, took things one step further, saying, “I will be surprised if people don’t end up going to jail.”

Both Congress and the FBI are investigating possible ties between Trump’s associates and Russian government officials. Trump and his team have denied any wrongdoing, with the president taking to Twitter over the weekend to call the story “phony” and a “total scam.”

Asked by Blitzer to elaborate, Castro declined. And while he said the extent of the alleged collusion is “yet to be determined,” his “impression” was that criminal charges and jail time would be the outcome of the investigation.

“If I was betting, I would say ‘yes,’” he said of Trump associates going to jail.

“My impression is that people will probably be charged, and I think people will probably go to jail,” he added.

In an interview late Tuesday with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, Rep. Denny Heck (D-Wash.), also a member of the House intelligence committee, took things one step further, saying, “I will be surprised if people don’t end up going to jail.”

Both Congress and the FBI are investigating possible ties between Trump’s associates and Russian government officials. Trump and his team have denied any wrongdoing, with the president taking to Twitter over the weekend to call the story “phony” and a “total scam.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dems-trump-russian-probe-jail-us_us_58e427ffe4b03a26a3674fe5?nhptyd9ky3f2yb9&;

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 04-05-2017

(04-04-2017, 11:33 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 10:43 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

1. Let's leave Trump aside a moment, OK?  It's a fact the DNC favored Clinton over Sanders. Sorry, but that's just dirty pool. There's a shakeup afoot: http://sourcesnews.com/dnc-shakeup-underway-as-staff-asked-for-resignation-letters/
Note well, this doesn't happen unless there's been some major breakage. Perez is doing a good job so far, IMHO.
Drain the swamp, man.

Yes, and the breakage was precisely the unpopularity of the DNC among Sanders supporters, not any real actual effect on the primaries, which was not remotely-enough to change the outcome. Otherwise yes I agree.

Quote:2. H1-B's.  Well, he's on the hook there. Either he tosses a monkey wrench into that awful wage suppression program or he's toast. The tech industry needs to hire US citizens or else... They need to use internships and other means instead of defaulting to the quick and dirty antics of just importing wage slaves as they wish.  Like you said, he better deliver or suffer the consequences. I don't bother with polls since they're in real time and don't take the future into account.

I tend to agree with you on this.

Back to the Colbert video: I found that discovery of rickrolling in connection with Nunes very amusing and amazing. Fun and funny! I knew nothing about it, but it was an interesting twist on pop culture in the high-tech age. And it was nice to be reminded of a pretty-good 3T dance-able song too.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 04-08-2017

[Image: 17634566_10209005781122046_2884068634501...e=598E6DD4]

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Bob Butler 54 - 04-12-2017

At this point, I'm half expecting Putin to stand up and give a live speech.  "Yes, I meddled in the US election.  Yes, I put Trump in charge.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry..."

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Bob Butler 54 - 04-12-2017

Did you hear? NATO isn't obsolete this week.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 04-16-2017

[Image: 17952495_1184702998305113_30665252129783...e=5997F0F0]

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 04-19-2017

[Image: 18010445_1452546908129841_56970219214806...e=5996420A]

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Ragnarök_62 - 04-19-2017

(04-19-2017, 04:48 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 04:39 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [Image: 18010445_1452546908129841_56970219214806...e=5996420A]

I'm gonna pull a Rags, to explain the mindsets of lots of Trump voters, not to mention those who abstained from voting or wasted their votes on a protest candidate:

Back at ya, [man/dude/] .  1963 birthyear.  It's hard to know what the proper means of address are... Cool
Wrt, 1962, it's a "both" thingie.

[Image: ComplexSinInATimeAxe.gif]

So, are you 0 bound?

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Ragnarök_62 - 04-19-2017

(04-19-2017, 04:39 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [Image: 18010445_1452546908129841_56970219214806...e=5996420A]

Memories Eric, memories.   Tom  Jerry bring'n down the house.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 04-19-2017

Fun. I didn't get those. I had to settle for Pixie and Dixie, and Jinx saying "I hate you Meeces to pieces"

Where are Tom and Jerry and Spike when we need them?

(04-19-2017, 06:28 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Fun. I didn't get those. I had to settle for Pixie and Dixie, and Jinx saying "I hate you Meeces to pieces"

Where are Tom and Jerry and Spike when we need them?

I know where they are. Question is, which way does Rags need to go, future...

Or.. The past...

Or shall I query the crystal ball?

Cool

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 05-04-2017

Trump takes so long to build a sentence, how can he build a wall? His top accomplishment in 100 Days? Good ratings!

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Ragnarök_62 - 05-04-2017

h   Ah.... ueaj/ /// a;jd;akf;dakf;dksf'dkaf'kd'fk'dkfd'fkd'      jajajajajaajajajajaj /.//    wpw. ,am/ dk;afkd;kfdkf'a
head shakes, nicotine, flyhing high, Ozzy, bad boy, Scandia Voda, hahahahahahahahahah. MJ, marijiania , Rags's eyes are fucked upped,      1962.   yeah,  You bet, we'ere the ultimate druggies....     heheheheheheheheheheh.
Rags is flying high righ here right now, righ here,  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, It's party time for Rags.  Fuck you DEA, fuck you  Drump, fruck you  NSA,  eat shit and die. I want to fuck over the new world
order.  I want to be useless.  Fuck you Drump.  Fuck you new world order, fuck you all. I want the whole thing to crash and burn, man.  fuck you, furk you . Empire. I want the whole empire project to crash an burn.  Yo@ n everyone, Rags is really fucked up on his 55 birthdayday..   ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahha

wow..    C2H2H5)h is really cool .   Die empire die, die.  erat shit and die.  ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaha. Wow, MJ + booze is cool.
fuck theempire  fuck the empire. Crash an burn empire. Rags is like, rally fuck ed up. Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah.\

Wow, C2H5OH + weed = destrustion of empire .   fuck the empire.  screw the empire.   I want it to crash and burn.
Get it, folks.  Eat shit and die , empire. All empires die fromthis shit. Wow, Rags is fucking hish as a high as kit.
DEA, eat ehaist and die. FBI. Fueck you . So, Here's to you uyou focukcing dipshitps.  

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - pbrower2a - 05-04-2017

"Someone else will pay."

Such is the promise of every demagogue.

A hint: there's no such thing as a free lunch.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 05-04-2017

Hey Rags, now that crazy people are elected president, why not a druggie? When are you running? (not for 2020, Saturn Return!)

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Galen - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 11:00 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: "Someone else will pay."

Odd that you would complain about Trump doing this when this has always been the mantra of the Dims since everyone of their proposals seem to involve taking money from one group of people to pay the bills of other people.

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Odin - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 03:21 PM)Galen Wrote:

Odd that you would complain about Trump doing this when this has always been the mantra of the Dims since everyone of their proposals seem to involve taking money from one group of people to pay the bills of other people.

Yes, I'm sure you and all you other sub-human Libertarian scum are orgasmic over the thought of people dying because they can't afford health care. Rolleyes

RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - Eric the Green - 05-05-2017

(05-04-2017, 04:29 PM)Odin Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 03:21 PM)Galen Wrote:

Yes, I'm sure you and all you other sub-human Libertarian scum are orgasmic over the thought of people dying because they can't afford health care. Rolleyes

It's the same o same o meme from Galen and his pernicious type: the concept of social insurance never enters their heads.

Because they are so much more common in the USA than in other developed countries, our nation is stuck and cannot progress. They truly are the only reason for our regression.