Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory
Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - Printable Version

+- Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory (http://generational-theory.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Fourth Turning Forums (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Current Events (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-34.html)
+---- Forum: General Political Discussion (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+---- Thread: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! (/thread-474.html)

Pages: 1 2

Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - Eric the Green - 09-30-2016

Well, if we want a break from making fun of and bashing Trump, we can make fun of and bash Gary Johnson! And there may be almost as much material!

I used to give him a good rating in my old cosmic rating system, but in my updated research, his rating went way down. Jill Stein's is high instead at 14-4. So I don't know if Gary is going to continue doing so well! He scores only 12-10. And he seems to be living up to a score that is lower than both Trump and Hillary and without the advantage of a major party nomination.

And being the Green Party nominee and never having held elective office is a long way for a candidate to come. But Bernie Sanders had a long way to come, and went somewhere with his 14-5 score. So Jill? Who knows!

But Johnson? He's not much of a choice, it seems, for those who like neither major candidate.

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - taramarie - 09-30-2016

Some people never really grew up. Pbrower is quite right about that when chatting to me about my own late boom mother. Smdh at the acceptance of childish games as shown in the title of this thread.

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - Eric the Green - 10-01-2016

About 4 minutes in, Bill joins the fun on Gary.

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - taramarie - 10-01-2016

Such "gangster" behaviour tisk tisk. Eric does not like supposed "gangster" behaviour on him (which actually requires a person to set others on the victim...something i never did), but it is totes ok to do it to others. We need an emoji for this. A gunslinger.

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - Eric the Green - 10-02-2016

Nothing could be a greater contribution to society today than to bash and mock the hell out of Trump and Johnson till the cows come home and these guys dump all their cow dung all over America and the world. Let's keep bashing them, and if the kiwi doesn't like it, she can stfu and stay on her "sane" little island. (gee, I have to be so polite to her. talk about irritating!)

[Image: 380927.jpg] to you, kiwi! lol lol

(I didn't read her post above, and I could care less what it says btw)

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - taramarie - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 12:32 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Nothing could be a greater contribution to society today than to bash and mock the hell out of Trump and Johnson till the cows come home and these guys dump all their cow dung all over America and the world. Let's keep bashing them, and if the kiwi doesn't like it, she can stfu and stay on her "sane" little island. (gee, I have to be so polite to her. talk about irritating!)

[Image: 380927.jpg] to you, kiwi! lol lol

(I didn't read her post above, and I could care less what it says btw)
It is funny though how you know what I am saying though. Btw you are a 60 something year old man and behaving like a little child. How embarrassing for you.

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - Bronsin - 10-02-2016

His candidacy for POTUS is nothing more than a distraction. You can't just pop in at the 11th hour and expect people to take you seriously. His running mate, Weld, is just as stupid as he is.

Johnson stated that all you have to do to make a firearm fully automatic is to remove the firing pin. If you are the type that shits their pants at the sight of a gun, like most anti-gunnners, then you would probably believe that. Removing the firing pin turns any gun into an expensive club, and the gun has to be a semi-automatic in order to be modified for full auto anyway. Single shots, pumps, and revolvers need not apply. Obama stating that you can buy full-auto weapons at a Gun Show is right up there for the stupidest uninformed lies he has told also.

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - Eric the Green - 10-02-2016

Johnson is stupid about a number of things, as the video showed. Those things are light-years more important than what he thinks about guns. No-one with any sense is concerned about gun regulations, except that we need as much of them as we can get according to what the people want, and that the gun lobby and Republicans/Libertarians stand in the way. That's all that matters.

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - Odin - 10-03-2016

I still am waiting to know what a leppo is. Big Grin

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - Eric the Green - 10-03-2016

I have to admit, it's hard for me too to come up with a foreign leader I admire these days! Most of them are conservatives, or corrupt, or tyrants. There's that lady in Thailand, An Soo Chi or something like that.......

Angela Merkel, I'd settle for her, I guess.................

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - playwrite - 10-03-2016

Laugh at his drug-idled brainfarts, but here's why any Progressive, environmentalist, Millennial, etc should not find Gabby Gary funny at all -

[Image: candidatepositions.jpg]

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - taramarie - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 10:33 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: I can't name a foreign leader ... I can't even remember the name of the one writing checks to Trump!

There is Vladimir Putin...Russia, John Key....New Zealand, Theresa May....England, Malcolm Turbull......Australia, Jacob Zuma....president of South Africa and Julius Malema (president of the notorious EFF in South Africa) are the ones off the top of my head. Oh edit (for me personally) because America's president also would be foreign for me but i do not have to mention him as you all know him.

(10-03-2016, 03:33 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 03:20 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 10:33 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: I can't name a foreign leader ... I can't even remember the name of the one writing checks to Trump!

There is Vladimir Putin...Russia, John Key....New Zealand, Theresa May....England, Malcolm Turbull......Australia, Jacob Zuma....president of South Africa and Julius Malema (president of the notorious EFF in South Africa) are the ones off the top of my head. Oh edit (for me personally) because America's president also would be foreign for me but i do not have to mention him as you all know him.

One would think that a person running for President would at least have the "I skimmed Facebook and Yahoo News" level of current events knowledge. Is it too much to ask? Tongue
I know nothing of Johnson except for a few details and this incident of him not able to name one leader from a foreign country which amazes me as it should not be hard if you are keeping up to date with what is going on around the world or if you have international friends or heck have even traveled. All of which I do. One should at least be able to name Putin with all that is going on with him and Russia at the moment. I can name the others because I lived in South Africa for a while and I have family in Aussie and England. But heck it should not even be that hard. I wonder what he does with his time?

Yes, and you're not running for president and "commander in chief." But, there's probably more than one! Certainly one of them is Mad Vlad who, shock shock, the kiwi admires! So much to laugh at this year, my goodness!

(10-03-2016, 03:43 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

Yes, and you're not running for president and "commander in chief." But, there's probably more than one! Certainly one of them is Mad Vlad who, shock shock, the kiwi admires! So much to laugh at this year, my goodness!

Excuse me where did you pull that info out of your ass or your mouth? I cannot quite tell them apart. I despise Putin.

(10-03-2016, 05:10 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:

Eric hopefully you picked up on the fact I was sarcastically mocking Johnson.

This is the man who thinks I admire Putin for some unknown reason when in fact I highly admire and respect Bernie. So I would not hold breath on that.

(10-03-2016, 05:10 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:

Eric hopefully you picked up on the fact I was sarcastically mocking Johnson.

You were mocking Johnson? Where did you get that from? Wink

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - playwrite - 10-04-2016

Chris Matthews' request to Gary Johnson was NOT name a foreign world leader; it was name a foreign world leader THAT HE ADMIRES.   

Not to excuse him, but THAT is a much more difficult question, particularly politically, to answer - try it from the perspective of someone running for office.

There are plenty of other reasons to denigrate Johnson as well as anyone else who holds onto Libertarian nonsense that they should have discarded (along with their Ayn Rand collection) back when they were 16 years old.

[Image: candidatepositions.jpg]

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - David Horn - 10-04-2016

(10-03-2016, 11:46 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I have to admit, it's hard for me too to come up with a foreign leader I admire these days! Most of them are conservatives, or corrupt, or tyrants. There's that lady in Thailand, An Soo Chi or something like that.......

How about Shinzo Abe.

RE: Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! - Mikebert - 10-04-2016

(10-04-2016, 01:45 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 11:46 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I have to admit, it's hard for me too to come up with a foreign leader I admire these days! Most of them are conservatives, or corrupt, or tyrants. There's that lady in Thailand, An Soo Chi or something like that.......

How about Shinzo Abe.

How about Trudeau?  That was my answer when I saw the question on Chris Mathews.