Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory
Bill O'Reilly fired - Printable Version

+- Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory (http://generational-theory.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Fourth Turning Forums (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Society and Culture (http://generational-theory.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Bill O'Reilly fired (/thread-756.html)

Bill O'Reilly fired - pbrower2a - 04-19-2017

Apparently FoX News Channel has chosen to extend Bill O'Reilly's vacation... permanently.

[Image: 58f78de72600003596c4680d.jpeg]

There is no conservative defense of sexual harassment.

RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - Eric the Green - 04-19-2017

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/fox-oreilly-fired/2017/04/19/id/785262/?ns_mail_uid=42167226&ns_mail_job=1726228_04192017&s=al&dkt_nbr=iczl5m5k

In a shocking reversal of fortune for one of the most prominent voices in TV news, Bill O'Reilly has been ousted from Fox News Channel amid the firestorm over sexual harassment allegations leveled against the host in recent years.

Parent company 21st Century Fox said Wednesday: "After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O'Reilly have agreed that Bill O'Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel."

The decision to turn O'Reilly loose appears to have been made between Tuesday and Wednesday by the Murdochs, the family who control the operations of Fox News parent 21st Century Fox. O'Reilly has been off the air since last Wednesday, part of what was billed a planned vacation around the Easter holiday. He had initially planned to return to his 8 p.m. show "The O'Reilly Factor" on April 24. But as outrage mounted and new allegations of inappropriate behavior surfaced, it became clear to the Murdochs and other leaders of Fox News parent company 21st Century Fox that the company could no longer afford to back the star who helped bring Fox News to prominence nearly 20 years ago......

RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - Eric the Green - 04-20-2017

Hannity is so creepy; he freaks me out and sets me off. I'm glad I don't get much exposure to him. Well, 2 down, more to go. Maybe most of them will be found out. Culture warriors are all such hypocrites. Why can't Fox become more balanced?

RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - Ragnarök_62 - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 12:33 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Hannity is so creepy; he freaks me out and sets me off. I'm glad I don't get much exposure to him. Well, 2 down, more to go. Maybe most of them will be found out. Culture warriors are all such hypocrites. Why can't Fox become more balanced?

?

/* back to the garden  */
[Image: DSC04476.jpg]

1. Why can't M$NBC/CNN/New York Crimes/Crap Barfs Spews/etc. be more balanced, especially wrt MIC/Syria/NSA/Edward Snowden/Wikileads/ etc. / etc.

2.  I have a secret, yes, I do, a Yuuge secret,   Rachael Maddow is creepy to me, man.

3. Culture Warriors are hypocrites.  I couldn't agree more.

4. Dunno  about this one.  Snowflakes/SJW's are whiny brats who deserve what their getting, yet don't know it.
Did you know that all of this "multiculturalism" is jacking up tuition.  It's the boomerang principle in action. Here's how it works:

R = number of racial groups at a university.
S = number of stereotypes about number of races as defined by SJW's/Snowflakes.
F = number of sexes of humans that are able to crossbreed by fucking.  This a constant, 2.
O = other sexes as defined by Snowflakes.  No science backs this up, so that why the separation of F from O.
T = total from asserting maths as below:
Red State universities need this demarcation since Red State Universities can be more efficient right here. Tongue

From the above we get T = R * S * F * O for Blue States, got it?
From the above we get T = R * S * F for Red States, got it?

1. Observation 1. : Red States will always feature state / jr. college administration costs that are at least half of that of blue states.

2. Observation 2. Red states will , unless something weird is going on, have lower tuitions than blue states.

3. Observation 3. Red states will, on average devote more resources to learning real stuff.

4. From 3. Red state students will have more relevancy to the job market  'cause I see no use for majors as [gender studies, S * number of majors in other trash, other made up sexes]] no substitutions of protest attendance for actually taking the finals. Big Grin

Administration costs = direct correlation

So ... the hypothesis is as follows.  Yes, it's only a hypothesis, but I think it's really worth looking at from a public policy POV. If this hypothesis is in fact true, and I think it is, then state and federal aid + research dollars should be allocated on a strictly head count / administration costs of the students enrolled. Federal aid also includes the total amount of student loans allocated per state. Since the formula I propose is solely based on a calculation of excess administration fat, then my public policy shall effect a more efficient allocation of resources based on nothing but sole reality.
:: bows::

[Image: IMG_5314.jpg]

So... yeah.  I planted 2 tomato plants and 1 ghost pepper today.  The onions and garlic look OK after I weeded them.

RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - pbrower2a - 04-20-2017

(04-19-2017, 09:23 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Among the opinion people at Fox I actually deemed him one of the less extreme ones. Especially compared with that Trump teat sucker Hannity.

I've always considered Sean Hannity insufferable. Maybe he just doesn't have a sordid sex life.

RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - Ragnarök_62 - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 10:46 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 01:58 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 12:33 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Hannity is so creepy; he freaks me out and sets me off. I'm glad I don't get much exposure to him. Well, 2 down, more to go. Maybe most of them will be found out. Culture warriors are all such hypocrites. Why can't Fox become more balanced?

?

1. Why can't M$NBC/CNN/New York Crimes/Crap Barfs Spews/etc. be more balanced, especially wrt MIC/Syria/NSA/Edward Snowden/Wikileads/ etc. / etc.

2.  I have a secret, yes, I do, a Yuuge secret,   Rachael Maddow is creepy to me, man.

3. Culture Warriors are hypocrites.  I couldn't agree more.

4. Dunno  about this one.  Snowflakes/SJW's are whiny brats who deserve what their getting, yet don't know it.
Did you know that all of this "multiculturalism" is jacking up tuition.  It's the boomerang principle in action. Here's how it works:

R = number of racial groups at a university.
S = number of stereotypes about number of races as defined by SJW's/Snowflakes.
F = number of sexes of humans that are able to crossbreed by fucking.  This a constant, 2.
O = other sexes as defined by Snowflakes.  No science backs this up, so that why the separation of F from O.
T = total from asserting maths as below:
Red State universities need this demarcation since Red State Universities can be more efficient right here. Tongue

From the above we get T = R * S * F * O for Blue States, got it?
From the above we get T =  R * S * F for Red States, got it?

1. Observation 1. : Red States will always feature state / jr. college administration costs that are at least half of that of blue states.

2. Observation 2. Red states will , unless something weird is going on, have lower tuitions than blue states.

3. Observation 3. Red states will, on average devote more resources to learning real stuff.

4. From 3. Red state students will have more relevancy to the job market  'cause I see no use for majors as [gender studies, S * number of majors in other trash, other made up sexes]] no substitutions of protest attendance for actually taking the finals. Big Grin

Administration costs = direct correlation

So ... the hypothesis is as follows.  Yes, it's only a hypothesis, but I think it's

All the hard working GPA 4+ students at Cal, UCLA, UCSB, etc, etc ... who were doing PDEs in high school ... many of whom happen to be first generation Americans, often from India, China, Vietnam, even .... gasp ... MESSIKO ... are laughing at you. They are STEM's future. Sure some STEM people come from OSU, etc. But these Blue State big schools are cranking out many highly competitive new grads who don't end up living in Mom's basement.

Uh, you really didn't address the point at hand, man.  I'm posing a question about how SJW demands increase the need for administrative overhead.   Tongue

Here are 2 of many links I can provide.
https://www.infowars.com/social-justice-warriors-demand-their-own-indoctrination-college-power-to-fire-cops/
https://jebkinnison.com/tag/student-debt-bubble/

If you want some more evidence , let me know, and I'll get right back to ya, OK?

STEM, well, I suppose those could be some victims via jacked up tuition costs and the need to take trash classes in "gender studies" or what not and pay even more. Cool

So, I'm laughing at them for putting up with unjustified tuition costs which basically go for nothing useful.  I'm fucking grateful I didn't have any of this worthless course padding to put up with when I was in college.

RE: Bill O'Reilly fired - beechnut79 - 04-23-2017

(04-19-2017, 06:30 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/fox-oreilly-fired/2017/04/19/id/785262/?ns_mail_uid=42167226&ns_mail_job=1726228_04192017&s=al&dkt_nbr=iczl5m5k

In a shocking reversal of fortune for one of the most prominent voices in TV news, Bill O'Reilly has been ousted from Fox News Channel amid the firestorm over sexual harassment allegations leveled against the host in recent years.

Parent company 21st Century Fox said Wednesday: "After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O'Reilly have agreed that Bill O'Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel."

The decision to turn O'Reilly loose appears to have been made between Tuesday and Wednesday by the Murdochs, the family who control the operations of Fox News parent 21st Century Fox. O'Reilly has been off the air since last Wednesday, part of what was billed a planned vacation around the Easter holiday. He had initially planned to return to his 8 p.m. show "The O'Reilly Factor" on April 24. But as outrage mounted and new allegations of inappropriate behavior surfaced, it became clear to the Murdochs and other leaders of Fox News parent company 21st Century Fox that the company could no longer afford to back the star who helped bring Fox News to prominence nearly 20 years ago......
There are two things worthy of mention here: the first being that O'Reilly was given such a large severance package that he won't have to worry about where his next meal is going to come from for the rest of his life. Second, we all know that any rank and file ordinary employee would have fired much, much sooner and probably not even given a chance to defend.

(04-19-2017, 09:23 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Among the opinion people at Fox I actually deemed him one of the less extreme ones. Especially compared with that Trump teat sucker Hannity.

Don't be susrprised if Mr. Hannity is investigated next. And O'Reilly followed in the footsteps of his boss, Mr. Ailes.

Does it remind you of Jeannie C. Riley exposing the member of the Harper Valley PTA?