Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites!
Thumbs Up 
Hi there. I was XYMOX_4AD_84 on the TFT forum, now shortened up to X_4AD_84.

Water's fine, come on in!

Big Grin

Splash!
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Still using radind. 

Hoping that most join this new forum
I'm here!!! Big Grin

Edit: and I just gave all you magnificent bastards in this thread a reputation point! Big Grin
How's it going folks?
Long time lurker, once-in-a-blue-moon poster. I think I'll be more active over here.

Thanks for setting this place up, I couldn't imagine where to go to get my fix of gen theory discussions as it relates to current events ... not that there's anything new going on in the world these days ...
Made it to the new forum. Back to lurking now.
hello again.

thank you for setting this up
Thumbs Up 
Looks good.
---Value Added Cool
Howdy y'all from the resident gay black communist of the T4T forum. Still using Kinser. Also this should prove to provide Eric with new ignore list options.
hi - i'm mostly a reader/lurker, i come back every six months or so to binge-read but very rarely post; i was _really disappointed_ to see that the old forum was being taken down. i hope this one takes off, and thought i'd register to hopefully add to the momentum.
The Wonkette is now on board.
(05-05-2016, 06:09 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: Also this should prove to provide Eric with new ignore list options.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Big Grin
Eric will have me on ignore before the type pops up on the screen. and you too Kinser.
Hi, I'm MillsT_98 (formerly known as millst98)!
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again."
—Thomas Paine, Common Sense (1776)

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes."
—Mark Twain

'98 Millennial
Quick, quick; where's that ignore list!
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Welcome back, Eric!
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again."
—Thomas Paine, Common Sense (1776)

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes."
—Mark Twain

'98 Millennial
(05-05-2016, 06:49 PM)Danilynn Wrote: Eric will have me on ignore before the type pops up on the screen. and you too Kinser.

I fully expect nothing less.  That said we have a astrology forum now, maybe we can lock him in there when the adults want to have a chat.  Subforum for that forum...Bieber Worship.

I would request one for Donald "Daddy" Trump but he'll be President soon so I'm sure we'll be talking about him all over.
I'm here, just registered.
(05-05-2016, 11:36 AM)The Wonkette Wrote: The Wonkette is now on board.

I was all set to invite you. You beat me to it. Wonderful!
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.