Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will happen to people who rebel during the 1T
(11-28-2016, 02:11 AM)disasterzone Wrote: Since I'm going to be one of the people persecuted in the 1T based on what I've read about 1Ts is there any way to get through it all while keeping your sanity? Hopefully there's a new drug or virtual reality I can plug into until the whole thing is over.

Yes; underground and personal change was pretty much permitted in the last 1T as long as it was quiet and not political or racial, and more so toward the end. And politics was not so forbidden either by then, even in the final 8 years of it. The 2040s will move quickly toward Awakening, I think.

Plus, my indications are that since this next 1T will be more like the late 1860s-1870s and into the 1880s, there will still be quite a bit of activism at least during the early 1T too. So the late 2030s should be the most repressive. Stay low through those years and you can "come out" again soon.

Although if the USA splits, I'd settle quickly as you can into California or another blue state that has broken away. The divide will probably continue for decades or even centuries to come. It will matter which state or "country" you live in, how backward and repressive it is. The red states are and will likely remain the centers of repression, conformity and racism.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Maybe full legalization of weed will help some of y'all to cope with the 1T. Wink
(11-28-2016, 04:12 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 03:34 PM)Skabungus Wrote:
Warren Dew Wrote:To be more specific, nothing I know of that has happened during this fourth turning so far has yet risen to the level of the Kent State shootings, which weren't even during a crisis period, let alone the Honea Path massacre and other similar labor incidents in the 1930s or General MacArthur's military dispersal of the Bonus Army in 1932.

Really?  Look at what is happening at Standing Rock?  None dead yet but it is escalating fast.  The new Bonus Army is on its way to Standing Rock.  It will arrive on December 4th and 5th.  And you wonder why the USACE decided to close the camp on the 5th.  Just wait.

-- what Bonus Army? You mean Tulsi & the other vets? They're with the Lakota. Who ain't leaving the camp

Remember all those California National Guard who are getting screwed out of their signing bonuses?  Think of all those vets who are disgusted about their shitty treatment by the VA, lack of support in returning to civilian life.  Not identical to the Bonus Army following WWI but it is similarly motivated.  Vets disgusted at the way the government is treating them, and feeling that the government they served is shitting on the citizens it represents.  https://www.facebook.com/events/1136540643060285/
There was never any good old days
They are today, they are tomorrow
It's a stupid thing we say
Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
       -- Eugene Hutz
(11-23-2016, 05:22 AM)Danilynn Wrote: My mom is a Silent.

From my experience it is the boomers who are most selfish.

and as for whoever wrote that the longer this 4T drags on makes them want to have more, yeah I get that feeling too.

I'm getting the itch to drag home another project motorcycle and re-build it like I did my last one about 10 years or so back. I'm getting the desire again to take whatever I have left of my physical abilities before the lupus steals it all from me and go live it balls to the wall on the ragged edge of madness that is the biggest adrenaline rush you can get while not under the influence of chemical stupidity.

So there's that in my estimation from comparing boomer mother in law side by side with a silent mom, my silent mom is awesome, my late mother in law prepared for nothing and expected everything on a silver platter.

(11-28-2016, 04:28 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 02:11 AM)disasterzone Wrote: Since I'm going to be one of the people persecuted in the 1T based on what I've read about 1Ts is there any way to get through it all while keeping your sanity? Hopefully there's a new drug or virtual reality I can plug into until the whole thing is over.

Yes; underground and personal change was pretty much permitted in the last 1T as long as it was quiet and not political or racial, and more so toward the end. And politics was not so forbidden either by then, even in the final 8 years of it. The 2040s will move quickly toward Awakening, I think.

Plus, my indications are that since this next 1T will be more like the late 1860s-1870s and into the 1880s, there will still be quite a bit of activism at least during the early 1T too. So the late 2030s should be the most repressive. Stay low through those years and you can "come out" again soon.

Although if the USA splits, I'd settle quickly as you can into California or another blue state that has broken away. The divide will probably continue for decades or even centuries to come. It will matter which state or "country" you live in, how backward and repressive it is. The red states are and will likely remain the centers of repression, conformity and racism.

When do you think the 2T will begin? What year?
(11-28-2016, 07:17 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 06:21 PM)Skabungus Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 04:12 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 03:34 PM)Skabungus Wrote:
Warren Dew Wrote:To be more specific, nothing I know of that has happened during this fourth turning so far has yet risen to the level of the Kent State shootings, which weren't even during a crisis period, let alone the Honea Path massacre and other similar labor incidents in the 1930s or General MacArthur's military dispersal of the Bonus Army in 1932.

Really?  Look at what is happening at Standing Rock?  None dead yet but it is escalating fast.  The new Bonus Army is on its way to Standing Rock.  It will arrive on December 4th and 5th.  And you wonder why the USACE decided to close the camp on the 5th.  Just wait.

-- what Bonus Army? You mean Tulsi & the other vets? They're with the Lakota. Who ain't leaving the camp

Remember all those California National Guard who are getting screwed out of their signing bonuses?  Think of all those vets who are disgusted about their shitty treatment by the VA, lack of support in returning to civilian life.  Not identical to the Bonus Army following WWI but it is similarly motivated.  Vets disgusted at the way the government is treating them, and feeling that the government they served is shitting on the citizens it represents.  https://www.facebook.com/events/1136540643060285/

There will be some Millies among them. Lots of Millie vets were minted over the past 10 years.

-- ok so you are referring to that event. l wasn't sure
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(11-28-2016, 05:58 PM)FLBones Wrote: Maybe full legalization of weed will help some of y'all to cope with the 1T. Wink

-- Dan l want a like button plz
(11-28-2016, 05:58 PM)FLBones Wrote: Maybe full legalization of weed will help some of y'all to cope with the 1T. Wink

[Image: weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon.gif]   Cool
hehehehehheehhehe Exclamation
---Value Added Cool
(11-28-2016, 07:12 PM)disasterzone Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 05:22 AM)Danilynn Wrote: My mom is a Silent.

From my experience it is the boomers who are most selfish.

and as for whoever wrote that the longer this 4T drags on makes them want to have more, yeah I get that feeling too.

I'm getting the itch to drag home another project motorcycle and re-build it like I did my last one about 10 years or so back. I'm getting the desire again to take whatever I have left of my physical abilities before the lupus steals it all from me and go live it balls to the wall on the ragged edge of madness that is the biggest adrenaline rush you can get while not under the influence of chemical stupidity.

So there's that in my estimation from comparing boomer mother in law side by side with a silent mom, my silent mom is awesome, my late mother in law prepared for nothing and expected everything on a silver platter.

(11-28-2016, 04:28 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

When do you think the 2T will begin? What year?

I'm pretty sure it will be 2046. The next 1T will be about as short as the last one.

Although for a full Awakening to occur, I suspect that the 4T must at least be moderately successful. I could be wrong on that, though. I'm not sure if there was an Awakening in Dixieland in the 1890s, for example.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Yes; chill out and forget it! It could happen by then. Or, it may still only happen in some states.

It has been 50 years since the hippies started using weed, and started pushing for normalizing the laws. How much longer will it take a conservative country like the USA to go much further? We'll see.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-28-2016, 08:37 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:

[Image: weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon.gif]   Cool
hehehehehheehhehe Exclamation

-- niceeeeeeee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "New York City to Involuntarily Remove Mentally Ill People From Streets" erdna3 4 876 12-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  What should people who hate their generation do? AspieMillennial 15 6,470 11-21-2021, 01:48 PM
  How did people live through the 4Ts without becoming misanthropic? AspieMillennial 15 7,832 01-05-2020, 07:52 PM
  What will happen when this turning ends? AspieMillennial 25 10,239 12-30-2019, 02:24 PM
Last Post: David Horn