Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thermodynamics - Carnot Cycle - Anacyclosis (256 Years) - E8 Group Theory
I work on a 256 square Matrix, and believe it or not by superimposing the 256 Cellular Automaton over it, we can predict 256 types of Human Psyche and the balance of forces inside the mind of people, if we ascribed a birthdate who reflect a spectral frequency on a yearly cycle.

The Human Psyche, as described by Freud, is divided in 33 parts who fit the model of the Kabbalist "Tree of Life".  The Sephiroth are Cybernetic Sub-Systems who can process Information like James Grier Miller had described in his Living System Theory.   (Ex: the Super-Ego appear to be an Output Transducer, the Ego act as an Encoder)

The 256 Cellular Automaton, who are also linked to E8 Group, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Excepti...Everything), in the form of a 16x16 Matrix Octeract can be assigned to a Great Cycle (the Polybius Anacyclosis) whose lenght is 256 years.  

The Polybius Anacyclosis and the 16x16 Matrix forming 256 squares, obey the same Principles of Thermodynamics as the Carnot Cycle (with Four Turnings).  The succession of political ideologies and regimes, are ranging from the creation of the State, after a social revolution, where the Entropy had reach a maximum level, and it passed trough a Isothermal Expansion and Isothermal Compression Phase, till it fall again in anarchy.  

If you don't notice, the scientists who work in Genetics, Biology, Sociology, Psychology, Thermodynamics, Particle Physics, and many others fields are all working without knowing on the exact same Matrix and they are all playing on the same checkboard, so the Theory of Everything in Particle Physics transcend other domains of human knowledge by which we can unify all isolate fields of science.

People in society have the same conduct and obey the same laws as the 248 particles at the quantum level of reality. The psychology of individuals, all  the diseases they suffer, the political choice they make, are all obeying Symmetrical Patterns.  One square on the Matrix is diametrically opposed to  another, like all part of the Year (the Summer Solstice is opposed to Winter Solstice).  I will not post it here, but i think that if we could align the 3 billions letters of the Human Genome in a circular way following a yearly cycle with some chromosome lasting for 23 days or 11.5 days, we could be able to predict a Faulty Gene responsible for certain diseases following the hour the people are born. The disease among humans could be assign by Nature following a Yearly Cycle. Because there is 4 Nucleotides, like there is 4 Seasons, like there is 4 Jungian Functions, who can be translated along a Spectrum with Time Codes on it.

I know i already made a post on this, but now i have include more details...

The Strauss-Howe Generational Theory (with the Four Turnings) is very interesting, i hope you will continue to work on it, and it will reach a point where it is commonly accepted by the people as a reality.

I repost some images about Anacylosis and the Carnot Cycle (the Table stating the comparison between Particle and Human as well as the Thermodynamic Variables are not from mine they have been made by the Iranian-American Chemical Engineer Mohsen Mohsen-Nia and published in the Journal of Human Thermodynamics (JHT) in 2011 under this title: "A Thermodynamic Methodology for Evaluating Friendship Relations Stability").

Analogies between Carnot Cycle and Anacyclosis or Human Psyche and Cellular Automaton are made following my own point of view.

I  hope it will help others Researchers, as i'm not myself a scholar, but a loner and a freethinker.

[Image: a24028222113.jpg]

And the Human Psyche and Cellular Automaton distributed among people following a yearly cycle :

[Image: o69108857853.jpg]
Oh, wow -- this is complicated.

And I thought astrology arcane!
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

I suspect the underlying structure is elegant and much less complex, or the concept is invalid.

Just my $0.02
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
Rather the latter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Generation is 7777 days, a Cycle is 256 years, each 255 months an Empire Collapse Mark44 0 188 07-23-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Mark44
  RationalWiki's article on the Theory X Marks the Spot 21 8,811 12-09-2022, 12:27 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Ibn Khaldun's Theory of Dynasty Formation and Disintegration sbarrera 7 1,270 12-06-2022, 11:04 PM
  Why the social dynamics viewpoint to the Strauss-Howe generational theory is wrong Ldr 5 4,798 06-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Photo Anacyclosis (256 years cycle / 12 Generation / 3 Saeculum) Mark40 15 13,410 06-04-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  George Friedman accepts 80 year cycle Warren Dew 3 2,977 06-04-2020, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Theory: cyclical generational hormone levels behind the four turnings and archetypes Ldr 2 3,386 03-16-2020, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Ldr
  The Fall of Cities of the Ancient World (42 Years) The Sacred Name of God 42 Letters Mark40 5 4,659 01-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Political Cycle Model for Saeculum Mikebert 48 34,684 09-04-2019, 09:18 PM
  Some Prophetic Matrix and the Thermodynamic Cycle of History Mark40 2 2,602 08-14-2019, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund