Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amash at town hall: 'My job is to protect the Constitution'
Amash at town hall: 'My job is to protect the Constitution'

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Amash...902223.php
Good for him!

He will probably lose in the Republican primary to someone more supportive of the Trumpenstein monster, but someone must stand up to him in the GOP.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Amash sucks. He's a virulent anti-Semite and a dyed-in-the-wool Social Darwinist.
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892
(11-24-2019, 03:31 PM)Anthony Wrote: Amash sucks.  He's a virulent anti-Semite and a dyed-in-the-wool Social Darwinist.

Basically, he's a libertarian.  He wants low taxes and spending, but I don't see him as virulently anything.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
You know the US is bad when you think about freedom and start crying.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump declares war on the Constitution nebraska 0 1,103 01-22-2018, 01:51 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  Rep. Justin Amash loses fights to limit government spying on Americans nebraska 0 896 01-12-2018, 10:39 PM
  Trump declares war on the Constitution nebraska 0 815 12-31-2017, 08:33 PM