Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Generational Talk YouTube Channel
Some of the Millennials from over on the FB group have started a YouTube Channel feauturing Zoom interviews with different sets of people, typically from the same generation. They talk about life experience, pop culture and politics, all with a generational theory bent. A lot of the folks that have been on this forum or the previous forum are there. It's pretty cool and I post it here because I know we have forum members who have been into 4T theory for a long time and might recognize some of the interviewees.

The channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHv-Uqd...U4WixcB5w/

Here is the latest video-

Steve Barrera

[A]lthough one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. - Hagakure

Saecular Pages
Bumping this thread in case any one has missed. This is a very productive channel and it's exciting to see so many people of younger generations catching on to the theory. Here is the Gen-Z discussion.

Steve Barrera

[A]lthough one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. - Hagakure

Saecular Pages
Have not as yet listened to these but do wonder if by younger gens interpreting the theory in its own way makes it likely that they will tweak it to suit their own unique situations. We are living in a time when so many may feel as if they're trying to pick their way through the fog. This may explain why progress on mainstream issues seems painfully slow. Conversations among those of the PTB seem muddled or confusing because neither one seems to be communicating clearly. The attempt to pass the Build Back Better act appears to be a classic example of this. It's as if the two sides are speaking different languages--so misunderstandings are inevitable. Universal Medicare was deleted as well as some of the proposed tweaks to the existing program. I'm not saying that folks in power are outright deceiving us, but they might no be telling us everything.

When we reached maturity most of us feel as though it's always better to err on the side of caution' so if something doesn't feel right, walk away. The 4T is somewhat of a nadir when it comes to tolerance for risky adventures, isn't it?
I will look at these later. I wonder if there is a Boomer or Millennial video.

These might be good to share on our facebook forum too.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strauss-Howe generational theory on Wikipedia sbarrera 4 1,944 05-19-2023, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Tim Randal Walker
  Generational Theory - Other Sites and Resources sbarrera 35 8,743 05-18-2022, 10:00 AM
Last Post: sbarrera
  Power talk with Tony Robbins 80-100 year cycle to 2020 Kemery9873 1 2,703 03-05-2021, 02:42 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Generational Theory may not be right in the age of the Internet disasterzone 27 20,114 04-26-2017, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Mikebert