Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Revelation 12 sign?
(08-24-2017, 09:33 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Using the stars to predict anything other than the change of the seasons or for navigation is folly.

I agree.  However, it is entirely possible that the perception that an astronomical event related to the biblical book of revelation, or similar religious/occult predictions could lead to events.  I was mostly looking to see what the religious were interpreting this astronomical event to be as their perceptions could be turned to reality via their actions.

Quote:The only real use for Jupiter for predicting anything on Earth is for predicting radio static, as Jupiter's magnetic field is so strong that it can encompass the Earth.

Indeed. As someone who regularly listens to international shortwave broadcasts one must be cognizant of Jupiter's magnetic field as it regularly interacts with the Earth's Ionosphere which is what shortwave is bounced off of to achieve world wide radio transmission.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of your post as it simply isn't relevant to what I'm after.  I'm looking for the perceptions of the religious besides my own sperm donor who is convinced that the rapture is going to happen any day now and Jesus is coming back.  Whereas I'm much more in line with Ray Hagins ideology on that matter.

It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
The Revelation 12 sign? - by Kinser79 - 08-24-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: The Revelation 12 sign? - by pbrower2a - 08-24-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: The Revelation 12 sign? - by Kinser79 - 08-25-2017, 10:48 AM