Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the 4T started in 2008 and NOT in 2001: Repost?
(05-09-2016, 11:36 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: I saw a request for "Obituaries". Those go back to Johnny Carson, who died in 2005. We have had everything from Margaret Thatcher to "Socks" (a pet of the Clinton family during its time in the White House). With me involved, not all of them are respectful (you probably saw the obituary that I had on the late and unlamented "Purple Witch" of the old East Germany, Margot Honecker).  That said, I have put in people as famous as Ted Kennedy and Andy Griffith and someone as obscure as a near-neighbor of ours who may have been one of the last living people to remember Nicholas II, Tsar of all the Russias, as her ruler as a child. We have entertainers, sports stars, authors, musicians, politicians, entrepreneurs, academics, artists -- and out-and-out criminals.

Yes, Chemical Ali is significant, however disgusting were his genocidal crimes. Bad people make history, too.
Bad people make a lot of history and we should pay close attention to minimize repeat performances.
 … whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Phil 4:8 (ESV)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the 4T started in 2008 and NOT in 2001: Repost? - by radind - 05-09-2016, 11:40 AM