Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Devaluation: the value of labor?
(11-05-2017, 01:11 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 07:53 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: There's still plenty of demand for low skilled and unskilled labor.  It's just filled by illegal immigrants these days, while Americans who would have filled those jobs - at higher pay - languish on welfare instead.

This.

Which is why immigration restrictions and a wall are vital to America's national and economic security.  For the record I support having a wall on our northern borders too.  Since Canada has decided to openly and actively engage in cultural suicide it will become necessary especially if the US determines it is the last, best hope for the West.

Cultural suicide? That has been said of ethnic groups from the Irish on. Pizza and Puccini are cultural suicide, too -- if one refers to a country 'free' of the cultural and culinary influence of a once-reviled ethnic group that has become an indelible part of the American mainstream.

Hispanic culture isn't all that exotic. I lived in California or Texas between 1972 and 1992... of course, MS-13 can go to Hell, but who said that I have any sympathy for violent crime?
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Great Devaluation: the value of labor? - by pbrower2a - 01-02-2018, 12:36 AM