Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Researchers Finally Confirm There Is Life After Death
(05-27-2016, 04:52 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Heaven and Hell exist in the human mind because they are useful. For some religious people Heaven is a reward for the right faith while living an otherwise-unobjectionable life, and Hell is a punishment for evil-doing or having none or the wrong faith. Heaven and Hell could be ways of righting wrongs in This World; thus someone wrongly convicted and executed might get real justice in the Hereafter, and someone who gets extremely rich through the Slave Trade finds himself trapped forever in the hold of a slave ship.

It is a human condition as well as historically a way to control people. Yes, I know. Heaven and hell were not actually my intention of discussing an afterlife as it does not need to exist for there to be one. Both are creations from people as well as a way of interpreting a very individualized human condition which depends on how we view situations we are placed in. What i am interested in is what does happen after death.  Some will think there is a heaven or hell. I think that is bs as that is not what i have seen so far. They are among us and all are very different.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Researchers Finally Confirm There Is Life After Death - by taramarie - 05-27-2016, 05:26 PM