The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need missing page 268 from Fourth Turning TPB
Hello,

I'm reading TFT to aid me to understand what to do with and protect the proceeds from the sale of property I'm about to receive, and found the book is missing page 268. This page is rather crucial to the climax of the theory in the book. I'm a Nomad on the edge of Boomer, and the missing page discusses both their actions in the next Crisis.

Can anyone send me or post a copy of the missing page?

I've searched John's forum without success, tried phoning Neil's company & was blocked, tried emailing without reply so far, and figure the publisher wouldn't care. I've also tried finding a copy at any local libraries, but no copies are available. I'd like to finish this book while I have time to consider it's implications to my next financial steps.

In case there are different page orders, the part I'm missing is in chapter 9, subsection titled Fourth Turnings & Archetypes, beginning after the first bullet point starting with "As visionary Prophets replace Artists in elderhood... (Second set of bullet points after the subsection title) The missing matter ends with the following: ..."able over the ideal, midlife Nomads forge an effective alliance"...

Thanks ahead,

<*>aj

Messages In This Thread
Need missing page 268 from Fourth Turning TPB - by Aristotle Jones - 06-07-2016, 11:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Fourth Turning Forum on facebook Eric the Green 3 2,350 03-14-2022, 03:02 PM
Last Post: beechnut79