Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting
“I believe that in this country, we should not be selling automatic weapons which are designed to kill people,” Sanders said Sunday. “We have got to do everything that we can on top of that to make sure that guns do not fall into the hands of people who should not have them, criminals, people who are mentally ill.”

NBC News PR ✔ @NBCNewsPR
"It's horrific, it's unthinkable," says @BernieSanders on #OrlandoShooting this morning on @MeetThePress. #MTP #Orlando
6:24 AM - 12 Jun 2016

The Democratic presidential candidate called the shooting, which began at the gay nightclub Sunday at around 2:00 a.m., “horrific” and “unthinkable.” Sanders added that he believes exists “a very broad consensus in this country” between most gun owners that the U.S. government has “got to do everything that we can to prevent guns from falling into the hands of people who should not have them. That means expanding the instant background checks, it means doing away with the gun show loophole, it means addressing the straw man provision. I think there is a wide consensus to move forward in that direction.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/...-shooting/
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting - by Eric the Green - 06-13-2016, 12:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SELL DEAD FULLZ UK CLONE CARDS ATM DUMPS WITH PIN(KINGTRUST.TO)BUY CASHAPP/PAYPAP/GIL selldumps 0 86 03-14-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: selldumps