Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting
(06-21-2016, 05:37 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 08:50 AM)Anthony Wrote: We are at war - and like it or not, Islam is the enemy.

Well, no.  There are a lot more muslims out there that are not my enemies than are.  Treating them all like enemies is apt to make more of them into enemies.

I suppose the opposite extreme from spreading hate would be spreading love.  Is it common sense that we should all sing Kumbaya and trade hugs?  That sort of simplistic logic is no better and no worse than your flavor of common sense.

If I'm able to understand the difference between the two, you should be able to understand the difference as well. Why aren't you able to recognize the difference and accept a rational (common sense) Americans point of view on an issue that directly relates to Muslims? What's the problem with today's Democrats? Is it race and the Democratic fear of losing Muslim votes? Or is that the high almighty Democrats don't believe that the Muslims are capable/ intelligent enough to distinguish the difference among themselves?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting - by Classic-Xer - 06-21-2016, 08:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SELL DEAD FULLZ UK CLONE CARDS ATM DUMPS WITH PIN(KINGTRUST.TO)BUY CASHAPP/PAYPAP/GIL selldumps 0 128 03-14-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: selldumps