Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
I read the article. Putin is in many ways a throwback to the old Soviet practice of cultivating the sympathy of the gullible capable of accepting any propaganda from Russia and anyone willing to do the bidding of the Russian leader. In Soviet times the ideology was obvious enough -- Marxism-Leninism. Today it is just about the power of the Russian State and elites within the Russian economy.

Needless to say I distrust him. I'd be wary of some of the secessionist movements, especially one in Alaska. Someone might be interested in having an 'independent' Alaska secede, the new parliament of the short-lived republic having as its first topic of business a request for reunification with Russia.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by pbrower2a - 09-14-2016, 01:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 702 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige