Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Shows Helicopter Parents are Insane
(08-31-2016, 07:03 AM)Odin Wrote: In other news, water is wet and bears shit in woods. Big Grin

Don't forget that the sun set in the West last night.

That said a great deal of this nonsense is the result of listening to MSM fear mongering stories. Myself, I try to limit my fears to real threats to my child, and any other children which might some how come under my supervision. Thankfully that isn't much for a 17 year old...but my 7 year old niece and 5 year old nephew require greater attention.

ETA: I did notice that some people disapproved of my method of teaching my five year old nephew how to swim. I threw him into a pool and basically forced him to learn to swim or drown. And no I wouldn't have actually let him drown. Needless to say he now knows how to swim. The moral of the story, children are not made of glass and don't need to be wrapped in cotton wool and then smothered with bubble wrap.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study Shows Helicopter Parents are Insane - by Kinser79 - 11-10-2016, 06:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Separation of illegal-alien children from parents pbrower2a 24 13,367 08-20-2018, 08:31 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Teens having less sex and are drinking and using drugs less often, study finds Dan '82 0 2,297 06-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Dan '82