Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How The Senior Wave Will Reshape The Economy
Slight fluctuations in the overall life expectancy does not change the projectory of Dan's original point. There is a senior wave, and it will continue as long as boomers become seniors, simply because there are more boomers than there were silents.

Stresses of our current 4T are probably a main reason for a stalled rise in life expectancy. But the senior wave will continue even after the 4T ends.

Since seniors will be a bigger voting bloc, their priorities will be more important too.

In order to keep life expectancy rising, Republicans needs to be defeated during our 4T. That would mean better health care made available to more people. More holistic lifestyles and awareness will also contribute. Since Boomers are more aware of these Awakening trends than are other generations, they will benefit from them. Thus, fewer smokers, more people exercizing, more people ditching the idea that age determines your life, less reliance on traditional medicine alone (thus fewer prescription drug overdoses).
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: How The Senior Wave Will Reshape The Economy - by Eric the Green - 10-04-2016, 06:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New Rules Of The Creative Economy Dan '82 17 19,682 05-20-2022, 04:47 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  About Everything: The Global Economy Gears Down Dan '82 2 5,627 07-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Odin