Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going
Conservatives like yourself Mr. Through see 9-11 as the start of the 4T, generally speaking, because you are nationalists. Liberals like me see the Great crash and recession of 2008 as the catalyst, because we see economic injustice and ecological destruction as the central challenges of this 4T.

But there's some truth in both, given that terrorist challenges from the Middle East and Russia could well continue into the 2020s, as well as a sweeping movement to shove the economic elites out of power, restore gun control, and shift our energy system into the future. But there's no doubt that 2028-29 will be the end date of this 4T, since the current stalemate has to lead to a breaking point of some kind, and we will take some years yet to get there.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going - by Eric the Green - 08-18-2018, 10:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on the mixed race, globalised world of the future Isoko 37 19,644 06-18-2020, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Isoko
Smile My thoughts on the George Floyd protests Isoko 29 15,105 06-15-2020, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz