Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going
Where are we and where are we going? I posted this song in the long thread about the best songs ever. I am now convinced this was a very vivid prophecy of our current fourth turning, probably the best ever. Certainly it's THE song of this 4T, even though created in the 2T. But that seems fitting too. And in a way, it tells us where we need to be going too. I always thought it was one of the greatest songs ever. iirc one of our posters had this in a signature line.

Climate change has literally brought more and more storms and floods threatening our lives today. If you live in Redding or Santa Rosa CA you saw fires sweepin' your street like a red coat carpet. And we've got a "mad bull" in a China cabinet occupying the White House, losing our way. Wars are just a shot way, as droughts spark revolutions in the Arab world, and our leaders are still talking bombs away. Murder is just a shot away with all the massacres in our schools and concert halls and everywhere, anywhere, at any time; people have come to expect it. And rape is on everyone's mind with the me too movement and the pedophile priests. Gimme Shelter! But love is in the air too, as the people rise up to meet the challenge. We can change this.

"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going - by Eric the Green - 09-07-2018, 02:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on the mixed race, globalised world of the future Isoko 37 19,649 06-18-2020, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Isoko
Smile My thoughts on the George Floyd protests Isoko 29 15,107 06-15-2020, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz