Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going
(09-21-2018, 04:34 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: <snip>

As David Hogg said at the rally, young people don't vote in midterms, but not anymore. President Obama picked up on his point in his Sept. 7 speech. "Only 1 in 5 young people vote" he said "One in Five!" He asked them to vote. It may be that they hear the call and thereby become civics.

<snip>

+
Quote:Tuss wrote:
More like a generation of prescription drug soyboys than good boy scouts, to be honest.

......LOL! Big Grin

Bingo. Dunno, but these flash in the pan youngins are both nauseating and clueless at the same time. I don't always do cynicism, but when I do, I pan soibois.    *

Stay sarcastic my friend.

Btw, congrats on the progress of the Swedish Democrats.  Hopefully the path away from shitholedom has been lit.

*maybe why all the weird stuff about many genders, could be due to endocrine disruptors.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-21-2018, 05:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on the mixed race, globalised world of the future Isoko 37 19,675 06-18-2020, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Isoko
Smile My thoughts on the George Floyd protests Isoko 29 15,129 06-15-2020, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz