Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collective Unconscious Map - Cycle in Art Movements (with Rorschach variables)
(02-11-2019, 09:32 AM)Mark40 Wrote: By the way, instead of hijacking other people threads and "indirectly" pretend that you are the mastermind behind the works of others theorists, you could open your own thread and publish it there.  This is my works not yours... and the ideas i put there are not the product of some "ghost writers"... it may resemble some graphics or matrix on the internet, but the people who made them are not aware of the implications, the derivatives, or the correlations we can obtain by transposing one matrix over another.

Unless you can explain the use of Cellular Automaton, the hints concerning Thermodynamics, why it matters and as i can see you don't even know who Rorshach is...
You don't seems to know the relations between time and symmetry, the possible uses in medical sciences, in genomics... something you ignore is that i had also worked on it many years and that thoses correlations have already been made. Oh, you could surely demonstrate the benefits and the links that can be made between the human genome, the distribution of diseases among the population or the birth time of individuals.  It's a work in progress.... but it's not the fruit of another mind.... and surely not a part of your work or an idea i could have stolen to someone else.

Instead of taking the credits from the efforts of other people, do your own researchs...

I'm not doing that, or making any of the claims you say; just observing your chart, what I can understand of it, and I like to compare mine with the ideas of other researchers, and you might be interested in that too (or not); and of course if you post here you invite comments, and the way things work here is everyone can comment and the thread often goes where it goes. Your chart interests me because it starts out with virtually the same placement of 4 Jungian functions as I make. You're correct though, I don't know much about your subjects, so you might explain some of them, if you care to. These are not well-known subjects for the most part, or why they should be linked together. Most people don't know who Rorshach is, or whether he's the same guy who invented the famous blot. Is he?

I use the wheel, because it encompasses infinity (among other reasons), and the idea of a cycle implies a wheel; but I also refer to the cross within it, which is like a square. I correlate logically, but all such correlations can only be similarities or observations of the same idea working within several systems. Several posters here have made other cycle observations or created charts. This forum is a good resource for sharing such ideas. But we often stick to what we have each created.

I agree with you about conspiracy theory! 

Esoteric subjects like the chakras actually have much validity and physical links. There's a venerable tradition called hermeticism behind many neglected subjects today.

As I have pointed out to others, many younger people today assign what's gone wrong totally to the boomers, but that is not fair; the status quo today was created by many generations. Boomers have become slightly a majority status quo generation today, but when younger they too questioned and opposed the status quo. Will millennials take a different path, or will they be like their civic forebears and be upholders of the status quo in turn, when older?
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collective Unconscious Map - Cycle in Art Movements (with Rorschach variables) - by Eric the Green - 02-11-2019, 02:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adam Kadmon Revealed - Humanity as a Global Superorganism (MAP) Mark44 0 259 07-27-2023, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Mark44
  Genetic and Metabolic Map - Four Turnings and the Fall of Empires Mark44 0 266 07-23-2023, 06:10 PM
  A Generation is 7777 days, a Cycle is 256 years, each 255 months an Empire Collapse Mark44 0 202 07-23-2023, 04:53 PM
  Is there a map or resource somewhere of which places are in which turnings? galaxy 2 1,545 09-28-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: galaxy
Photo Anacyclosis (256 years cycle / 12 Generation / 3 Saeculum) Mark40 15 13,461 06-04-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  George Friedman accepts 80 year cycle Warren Dew 3 2,989 06-04-2020, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Political Cycle Model for Saeculum Mikebert 48 34,784 09-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Some Prophetic Matrix and the Thermodynamic Cycle of History Mark40 2 2,616 08-14-2019, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Thermodynamics - Carnot Cycle - Anacyclosis (256 Years) - E8 Group Theory Mark40 3 3,502 02-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Generational cycle research Mikebert 15 16,246 02-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a