Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skipped an archetype like time before last?
(04-30-2019, 12:57 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: niggers.  See Chris Rock on the difference between black people and niggers

I made this thread and it's not about hateful idioms.  Please can the moderator watch this thread?  DID you come here to interact I am assuming, right?  Guess what, no one is listening after you use that word.  You threw a bomb at your own interface!  lol.  Public forums are not about your own self-hatred for your own skin color and how you are perceived by others.  It also does not offer you free permission to use such idioms simply because the idiom is meant to define and blight you, personally, and you don't accept it.  People who look like you will say "oh, that's they w/e" it's actually mostly ppl of not that hue who are offended.  Obviously you don't care about offending people and I am not come to counsel you on that extraordinary leap - coming into a "public" place (a interweb forum) dropping bombs without a care to who feels what.

Such speech should be kept in the privacy of your own dwelling and for those who understand and accept your willingness to use that word for whatever reason you are using it.  They, unlike the rest of us, are not compelling to gravitate to your version of why you use that word or why that word means something to you it does not mean to the rest of us. Nor is anyone tantalized to run to Chris Rock for definition on societal norms.

If you feel I am censoring you, feel away! I did not create this thread as a capsule of hate-mongering, self-loathing or whatever other unknown reason you choose to use hate speech.  Speech is free, speak away.  Just please not where my handle is associated with it.

thx

Messages In This Thread
RE: skipped an archetype like time before last? - by TheNomad - 04-30-2019, 08:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Archetype Names! jleagans 36 14,113 03-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Can Generational Boundaries Shift Over Time? Anthony '58 3 2,633 06-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Which turning and archetype is most joyful? Blazkovitz 31 12,484 05-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  How do neurological disorders or psychiatric disorders affect generation archetype? AspieMillennial 2 2,112 06-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: David Horn