Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skipped an archetype like time before last?
(05-01-2019, 08:16 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 08:59 PM)TheNomad Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 12:57 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: niggers.  See Chris Rock on the difference between black people and niggers

I made this thread and it's not about hateful idioms.  Please can the moderator watch this thread?  DID you come here to interact I am assuming, right?  Guess what, no one is listening after you use that word.  You threw a bomb at your own interface!  lol.  Public forums are not about your own self-hatred for your own skin color and how you are perceived by others.  It also does not offer you free permission to use such idioms simply because the idiom is meant to define and blight you, personally, and you don't accept it.  People who look like you will say "oh, that's they w/e" it's actually mostly ppl of not that hue who are offended.  Obviously you don't care about offending people and I am not come to counsel you on that extraordinary leap - coming into a "public" place (a interweb forum) dropping bombs without a care to who feels what.

Such speech should be kept in the privacy of your own dwelling and for those who understand and accept your willingness to use that word for whatever reason you are using it.  They, unlike the rest of us, are not compelling to gravitate to your version of why you use that word or why that word means something to you it does not mean to the rest of us.  Nor is anyone tantalized to run to Chris Rock for definition on societal norms.

If you feel I am censoring you, feel away! I did not create this thread as a capsule of hate-mongering, self-loathing or whatever other unknown reason you choose to use hate speech.  Speech is free, speak away.  Just please not where my handle is associated with it.

thx

You are aware that this is a public forum right?  That means you don't own this thread.  If you don't like what I have to say you can ignore it.  I really don't care.  As for how I interact.  I was responding to PBR who doesn't listen to anyone anyway unless they already agree with his asinine point of view.  Unfortunately that is true for the vast majority of this forum anyway which is why I spend large amounts of time away from it.  I just happen to be bored atm as summer is slow in the Donut Business.

As for what I feel...that is irrelevant. What I think is.  And I don't think I care if you like my word choices or not.   If I want to say shit, fuck or nigger I will do so.  I've not changed my speech for anyone here, or elsewhere I'm not about to start now.  And just so you know, I actually am trying to be polite right now.

As for so-called "hate speech" you may want to inform the SCOTUS of your opposition to its existence.  It won't do you any good though.  They've already ruled that it doesn't exist legally and even if it did it would be protected under the first amendment.  Since the server is registered in the US it falls under US Jurisdiction and is thus subject to federal law.

DID you think someone called 5-0 because you said an ugly word?  You said you came in public but you also mentioned you just butting heads with someone who doesn't listen anyway, and then I also mentioned NO ONE IS LISTENING after you use that word and you don't care.

So, you are just some GOAT coming here to ram others?  Who are you?  Why should anyone interact with you?

Lemme say you you are not.  You think just because you banded Mr Cracker you are HALF WAY THERE.  No, HELEN.  You still WEEZIE and that don't sit right with you.  That's your own business and issue.  

Talking about SCOTUS and HATE SPEECH, but you just lack humanity (probably a characteristic of Mr Rock def of your Darkie Night-Terror named N ending with ER).  Terrified that word might be used against you, so lookin to use it first to get the jump. 

Lacking humanity.  Nobody was calling out your nap or ash.  No one calling on your desire to see something else when you look in the mirror.  You just don't care about how what you say (or prolly do) affects others.

That's lower than ghetto.  And you can't escape THAT ghetto JUST because you learnt to spake like the white man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: skipped an archetype like time before last? - by TheNomad - 05-02-2019, 03:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Archetype Names! jleagans 36 14,196 03-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Can Generational Boundaries Shift Over Time? Anthony '58 3 2,642 06-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Which turning and archetype is most joyful? Blazkovitz 31 12,593 05-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  How do neurological disorders or psychiatric disorders affect generation archetype? AspieMillennial 2 2,121 06-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: David Horn