Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skipped an archetype like time before last?
(05-03-2019, 07:26 PM)AspieMillennial Wrote: What's unusual about Millennials (especially the 1980s borns) is there's both a fascination in new technology and old technology at the same time.
If anyone can talk about TECHNOLOGY in previous 4th Turnings I would appreciate it.
I don't have too much handle on WHAT IS TECHNOLOGY in terms of other turnings... because at any given time, anything can be TECH.
Horse is tech.  Railroad is tech.  Waterscrew is tech.  It is difficult (for me) to compare and contrast the now with the past although the previous 4T is not so bad.  Radio, TV, cars, highways/transit.  I get it.  I am really now trying to understand the CW 4T and TECH. 
Wouldn't slaves be considered TECH?  If we get real?  The CW decided what tech would be available to whom (or at all in this case).
You have the entire Confederate Economy locked up in a specific "tech" where they are Google and Suckerberg in mansions with their minions of trademarked code, platforms and systems... then what if there's a  "war' to take all that away?  Doesn't Sucker fall down into trauma, corps collapse, the whole TECH BUBBLE of right now vanishes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: skipped an archetype like time before last? - by TheNomad - 05-03-2019, 08:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Archetype Names! jleagans 36 14,211 03-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Can Generational Boundaries Shift Over Time? Anthony '58 3 2,646 06-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Which turning and archetype is most joyful? Blazkovitz 31 12,608 05-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  How do neurological disorders or psychiatric disorders affect generation archetype? AspieMillennial 2 2,126 06-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: David Horn