Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skipped an archetype like time before last?
(05-10-2019, 09:46 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 01:49 AM)TheNomad Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 01:40 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: I expect people to expound their beliefs, as I do.

You can EXPOUND in the wilderness to a prickly gray ghost organ pipe.  Nobody needs to witness it.  Because all most here do is spout at others.  Running their fountains.  Shooting their hoses. 

I'm personally offended when threads I make and have made carefully with consideration and desire for real human interaction turn into ALWAYS some kind of political campaign or ideological crusade.

Im a human being.

That is threads in general here. Your threads are not exempt from that. Perhaps this forum is not for you and you could make your own group elsewhere and be the mod in that group and create your own rules. I find I am far happier when I join a group, that do not snuff out my own individuality because of rules which I do not agree to or a certain temperament in the group which does not fit what I am seeking and you know what I do in those cases? I just leave quietly and don't make any fuss about it because not everything will fit my taste because the world does not revolve around me.

can someone instruct me how to block this person?  I really have not explored the abilities of this forum but she needs to not be seen by me anymore.  And then Ill know hot to not see others anymore and possibly only then have a conversation with humans.

feel free to dm me or whatever

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Archetype Names! jleagans 36 14,113 03-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Can Generational Boundaries Shift Over Time? Anthony '58 3 2,635 06-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Which turning and archetype is most joyful? Blazkovitz 31 12,491 05-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  How do neurological disorders or psychiatric disorders affect generation archetype? AspieMillennial 2 2,112 06-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: David Horn