Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skipped an archetype like time before last?
(05-11-2019, 09:29 PM)TheNomad Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 06:54 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Honestly TheNomad, if you have a problem with black people using the word Nigger, don't go to the hood.  We use it all the time.  We call each other nigger relatively frequently.  Furthermore I can assure you that black people are far more racist than white people ever thought about being.  All the things white people don't like about black people, black people really don't like about black people.

But then again I've already deduced you're a special snowflake and probably not suited to a forum that has mixed company. A problem that many blues have.  As for blocking people...go the person you want to ignore, go to their profile...there should be an option there.  I personally don't use it though because it has a tendency to highlight that someone I'm trying to ignore posted.  But if it works as intended for you so much the better.

By all means block me.  I personally don't give a shit but at least you might not whine so much.

You are just ready to shift that poisoned arrow to the nearest target you can find to save yo own azz.  So QUICK and ready to throw another human under the bus because you can't deal with that word being associated with you............. EVEN THO YOU GOTS THE PROPER HUE.

Are you really that dark?  Is that why you trying to climb the ladder?  Trying to pull a reverse Royal Baby to brighten up the complexions?  Oh Helen, we hardly knew ye.  You went from Thriller to Bad and now you striving so hard for Dangerous. Claims of vitiligo can't save you cuz u don't have neverland.

Considering that I'm gay and unlikely to have a biological child of my own brightening complexions is not a concern. I'm already light skinned but I guarantee you that every one knows I'm black. That being said thank you for revealing your own clear racism. As I say the left always projects. It is truly amazing how one merely needs to lay out the trap and even your run of the mill Progressive (I don't want to contaminate the word liberal more than it already has been as Progressivism isn't liberal) stumbles right into it. I'm still trying to determine if it is a political movement composed of stupid people, or stupid people are attracted to it because the ideology itself is incomprehensable to anyone who insists on rationality and logic.

Also I find that anyone with any ambition at all wants to climb the ladder. Or would you prefer that all of us stay on the plantation to pick the cotton.

(05-11-2019, 09:46 PM)taramarie Wrote: Yikes....
this aint helping......

Depends on what you mean by helping.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: skipped an archetype like time before last? - by Kinser79 - 05-12-2019, 04:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Archetype Names! jleagans 36 14,166 03-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Can Generational Boundaries Shift Over Time? Anthony '58 3 2,640 06-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Which turning and archetype is most joyful? Blazkovitz 31 12,526 05-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  How do neurological disorders or psychiatric disorders affect generation archetype? AspieMillennial 2 2,117 06-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: David Horn