Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T.
So I should be thankful to work as a convenience-store clerk in a horrible part of the country and praise the new Great and Glorious Leader?

I have an idea of what I just might do on January 20, 2017. Since liberalism is becoming irrelevant in America, maybe I might just join the Communist Party. The ideology of the Reactionary Party violates my ethical values even more than does Satanism.

(You may have thought that I was going to have an in-house cookout on a charcoal grill, didn't you? I don't want to make it easy for you).

To make a reference to Gilbert and Sullivan... I will be making a list. You don't want to be on it.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T. - by pbrower2a - 11-14-2016, 01:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was 911 & the Cultural Aftermath/Change in National Mood Part of This Crisis Period? TheNomad 85 47,017 02-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund