Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T.
(06-07-2018, 01:35 AM)TheNomad Wrote: I came to this thread because it was listed as at the bottom of another thread as "Possibly Related".  I only see the same old political games in this thread - the same games I believe are keeping us all stuck at the bottom fighting each other while Fascism and Corporatocracy destroys us.

We need to learn whom we can trust and whom we can't. People who do not have our best interests at heart need to do much explaining away of counter-intuitive beliefs. A combination of wage cuts and monopolization will do few people any good at all.

Quote:We should not be calling each other names and attempting to deluge others with our individual dogmas.  The red/blue scam has been plowing us under for so long it seems we have forgotten what it means to exist outside those paradigms.  Simultaneously, almost everyone posting here will claim that are "unaffiliated" and NOT part of the dogmatic paradigms present in so much of your, well, DOGMAS.

If the shoe fits -- we expose criminals, cheats, liars, perverts, sadists, and traitors lest they get away with what they are and what they do.

Quote:Be nice to each other and try to suppress your own subjectivity because only in objectivity can we meet.  In subjectivity, we have the equivalent of CHURCHES............ where you can look online and find a building that will host you on sunday to tell you exactly what you want to hear.  You don't even need to research it.  All you need to know is the name of the building you desire to hear what you want and go there to be surrounded by like-minded individuals.  

We are all so much better than that and much more capable.  It does, however, require alteration of thought.  That is where I think the roadblock lies
[/quote]
We will all have cultural differences based upon our intelligence, ethnicity, learning, and experiences.  The secret is to learn how to live with those differences.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T. - by pbrower2a - 06-07-2018, 02:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was 911 & the Cultural Aftermath/Change in National Mood Part of This Crisis Period? TheNomad 85 47,312 02-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund