Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me
(04-29-2019, 08:08 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 12:22 AM)AspieMillennial Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 11:52 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: It's when those kids start adopting hippie-like lifestyles and start burning their breeches and mooning their elders as an expression of freedom that they will no longer be snot-nosed kids, but instead irreverent young adults too big to spank.

I don't care if they're too old to spank; nobody's too old to be yelled at or talked down to. I'll also say I was more free of social norms than they were because I actually stood up to anti free speech as a loner, which is braver than doing it as a group. It's not fair that I as a pro free speech pro freedom person am going to be blamed for lack of freedom when I am the victim. I'll give people 2 choices; either stop blaming me as a person or I will continue to be angry and belligerent and non cooperative. I have an extremely firm will; I have the Asperger's laser focus. I have an ultimatum to people, either don't suppress my free speech or individual needs or I will be a mean person. The other ultimatum is either don't blame me as an individual for the failings of the culture or lack of free speech or I will become a mean person. If people want me to play nice they need to at least cooperate with me; otherwise, whatever they get is coming to them. I don't believe in the mumbo jumbo of "It makes you just as bad as them." I'm giving them two options; either be considerate of me or have a very unpleasant time dealing with my attitude. My attitude is entirely justified. It's like an anti Taliban anti Jihadist from Afghanistan being blamed for Islamacism, being persecuted by his own country and other nations at the same time. I don't give a shit. If someone disrespects me I will be twice as rude back. They'll be used to having parents that are calm with them while they act this way. They won't be used to dealing with someone as socially unhinged, stubborn, and angry as I am. I don't back down to social pressure or ridicule. I'm like the energizer bunny; I keep going and going and going and I don't believe in "letting things go" or walking away.

-- dude. You need 2 take a chill pill

I don't think it's fair that the newer generations will get to have more freedom of expression than I do without having to face the consequences I did where I had to be brave to stick out yet still be blamed when I was the one persecuted. It's not fair so I shouldn't have to take it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me - by AspieMillennial - 04-29-2019, 08:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have The First "New Prophets" Been Born Yet? Anthony '58 1 939 11-20-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Will The New Prophets be like the Millennial Traditional Catholics? AspieMillennial 11 4,376 09-30-2021, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green