Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me
Quote:I hate to say it but the future does belong to them. When we are old and will die, they will be alive and thrive and build the world to their liking. We have our time. They have theirs too. We can advise, we cannot force the future to our liking when we are irrelevant and we will be irrelevant one day to the young which will come sooner than you think. We would need political power to ensure that we have those needs and desires met in ways that that can ensure that we are ok, but eventually they would take control. You cannot stop the tide. The waves of the ocean cannot be stopped when in mass. You can try to stand up to bullies when together, but the future belongs to the young in the end. The best we can do is create understanding and not alienate them.

But this isn't my time and I'm young; all of the changes people seem to want now are changes I don't want so it's like I'm not being represented at all. Since in my youth, my desires were not represented, I will sure as hell try to push my desires when I'm old. I don't want things like lab grown meat yet changes like that are going to be pushed on me just because "society says so". I don't like the cultural changes happening in the youth and I can't fully relate to the older generations either. I know I can't change the world so I decide to opt out of it and only push things out of my personal way so nothing affects my personal life. This is why I'm so pushy; I have to be if I'm going to be against an overwhelming tide. Since my time didn't happen when young, I will be pushier when old. I'm not dead yet so it's still my world no matter what age I am. I see it as hypocritical if the older generation gives into their children to have things that they want to deny me. It's not fair so I'll call it like it is. I always saw it as hypocritical that nobody defended the people who were forced to get lobotomies in the 1940s and 1950s yet somehow when their brat kids started protesting then all of a sudden they gave into them just because they were the new youth. Oh it's okay for their brat kids to be different and even disrespectful criminals but God forbid their peers were even slightly out of the norm. That is hypocrisy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me - by AspieMillennial - 04-29-2019, 11:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have The First "New Prophets" Been Born Yet? Anthony '58 1 930 11-20-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Will The New Prophets be like the Millennial Traditional Catholics? AspieMillennial 11 4,349 09-30-2021, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green