Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me
(04-29-2019, 11:19 PM)AspieMillennial Wrote: Here is another thought: I always saw it as hypocritical that nobody defended the people who were forced to get lobotomies in the 1940s and 1950s yet somehow when their brat kids started protesting then all of a sudden they gave into them just because they were the new youth. Oh it's okay for their brat kids to be different and even disrespectful criminals but God forbid their peers were even slightly out of the norm. That is hypocrisy IMO to ignore the pleas of their outcast peers yet give into their own kids just because they decide to riot and burn cities to the grown in a tantrum.

If you see the GIs in a positive light, you could say that they accepted that their youthful conformism went too far, so they gave their kids some leeway.

If you don't, you might say that they only did well when they had visionary leaders and pragmatic managers, but were totally lost without them. Yes, they defeated Hitler, but were completely helpless against some bratty kids.

Also, check out my thread whether Heroes are really heroic - or just obedient.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me - by Hintergrund - 05-14-2019, 08:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have The First "New Prophets" Been Born Yet? Anthony '58 1 930 11-20-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Will The New Prophets be like the Millennial Traditional Catholics? AspieMillennial 11 4,350 09-30-2021, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green